Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Bachar said:
Hello mkshah,
170 documents are really a lot, do you mean 170 pages? , by the way what is the letter for your plans in Quebec ? i did not hear about this before
@ Bachar,
It is not number pf pages, it is actual number of docs I submitted. I submitted all documents that can be useful in proving my candidature, so that not get the letter of Missing Documents. :)

Also, many senior members on the forum have adviced to attach a covering letter for why you want to move to quebec, what will be your future plans after you move to quebec and etc... This letter of future plans I missed to attach. It is not a mandatory letter of your application package. :)

Styl Hunt

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2012
If any one need Form AA-0520-AF in Writable form , i have already conver it you guys can send an email to me at kool_aalash@hotmail.com. i will send that form

regards

AA

Styl Hunt

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2012
Please advise if i send Dox through DHL to Honkong Office tomorrow positively, then how much time it will take to get reach there.. It would reach there before 1st April 2012 ?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
@ xse2573, javeedislam, Katayoon,
yes, CSQ is valid for 3 years and the 1 year period you are mentioning is the period from the issue date of CSQ before which you must submit ur application for PR with CIC.:)
Pls read below post for more clarity. :)

mkshah said:
CSQ is valid for 3 years. but you must apply for Federal PR within 1 year of getting CSQ, else it will be invalid and then u have to re-apply for CSQ.

If your federal PR process takes longer than 3 years then you should apply for renewal of your CSQ.

The CSQ is valid for three years, on condition that an application for permanent residence be submitted to the Canadian visa office of Citizenship and Immigration (CIC) Canada within one year following the issue date of the CSQ.
If an application for permanent residence is not presented within one year, the CSQ becomes invalid.
Should that occur, the candidate for immigration must apply for a new CSQ from the Ministère de l‘Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC).

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Styl Hunt said:
Please advise if i send Dox through DHL to Honkong Office tomorrow positively, then how much time it will take to get reach there.. It would reach there before 1st April 2012 ?
Hi style hunt,
Generally these courier companies claims to deliver parcels within 4-7 working days, so you must hope for its delivery date before 1st april. :)

You can track your parcel status with the online tracking option using AWB number given by DHL your parcel.
Wish you Good Luck for further process buddy :)

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
mkshah said:
@ xse2573, javeedislam, Katayoon,
yes, CSQ is valid for 3 years and the 1 year period you are mentioning is the period from the issue date of CSQ before which you must submit ur application for PR with CIC.:)
Pls read below post for more clarity. :)
Hello mkshah

Thanks for the explaination, but there is no place in my CSQ where 1 year was mentioned...it only menstioned 3 years..and Besides if re=applying for a CSQ, am going to start from the begining or just a renewal?

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

MK Shah masters in business adminstration ( major is business strategy development ) business management what will be the points of area of training ?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
xse2573 said:
Hello mkshah

Thanks for the explaination, but there is no place in my CSQ where 1 year was mentioned...it only menstioned 3 years..and Besides if re=applying for a CSQ, am going to start from the begining or just a renewal?
Hi xse2573,
If ur federal PR process takes longer than 3 years period from the issue date of CSQ, then u must apply for renewal of CSQ at the end of this 3 year period. It is not a re-apply case, just renewal of CSQ.
But, if you didnt apply for your federal PR within 1 year period from the date of issue of CSQ, and this 1 year is over, then ur CSQ will become invalid. And this will be re-apply case, starting afresh to get CSQ again.
Hope this helps. :)

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They must be no more than 3 months old when you submit. But nobody knows how lomg they are valid. Everything is at the discretion of viaa offices. Sometimes they ask later for a new one, sometimes they don't

xse2573 said:
I have been told many times is 1 year....I have a friend whose own is 1 year, I saw and read it with my own eyes yesterday..

And how long are police reports valid?

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
Umer Shahzad said:
Hello,

MK Shah masters in business adminstration ( major is business strategy development ) business management what will be the points of area of training ?
Dear Umer,

As per new rule Business Management fall under group 1 as "Gestion de commerce" or
"Business Management" if this will match with you then you will be awarded 12 points.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
javeedislam said:
Dear Umer,

As per new rule Business Management fall under group 1 as "Gestion de commerce" or
"Business Management" if this will match with you then you will be awarded 12 points.

thank you javeed bhai plus 1 for you, thanks for your guidance :)