Interview........
telephonic interview on 16 feb
Passport Req..
24-9-2010
VISA ISSUED...
4 -5-2011
LANDED..........
13-6-2011
hi to alll ,igot nomination on 12may ,ihave some problem the ainp send me a kit , hea also tell me about language test not older then one year ,but my test is older than one year is there is complsery for both of us me and my wife do ielts test agian ,and how many band we required , plz tell me as soon as possibel

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
I would like to know what should i fill in in the "Additional Family Information" section? My sister and me going to apply MPNP soon. Both of us is single. Our parents and another one family member will join us later. I saw the sample of the form which i get from the website is fill in wife/ husband and children information, not sibling and parents.

Thanks for your reply.

sma6603

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Hello akmkamboj79

For provincial nominees your IELTS score band should be at least 5, and concerning your old IELTS score according to Manitoba immigration criteria it should not be older more than 2 years I guess.

Anyhow what was your old IETLS band score? Might be less than 5, isn’t it?

sandy78

Star Member
Sep 10, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 28, 2010-to Manila
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2010
Med's Request
Feb. 4, 2010
Med's Done....
March 16, 2010
Passport Req..
May13,2010
LANDED..........
aug 21, 2010
kidrobot said:
Regarding the photocopy document section, is it okay for photocopy the document in black & white? Or i must photocopy it in color? Or they don't really care about this? Thanks.
It doesn't matter whether its colored or black and white. Just have it photocopied :)

michelleclaureta

Jun 22, 2010
manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi , i'm new here please share namn po , i just want to ask about the processing fee or how to pay our processing , me , my spouse , my 8 year old and my 3 1/2 year old kids we are on provincial nominee under family support stream , and is the right of permanent residence fee and the landing fee different or the same ? we are on the stage that we need to submit our original docs and the payment , and last one is do i really need to submit our original land tittle? please help po confuse lang po dami kase info sa net . ??? thank you very much po i hope somebody will reply asap .

Janmyung

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
michelleclaureta said:
hi , i'm new here please share namn po , i just want to ask about the processing fee or how to pay our processing , me , my spouse , my 8 year old and my 3 1/2 year old kids we are on provincial nominee under family support stream , and is the right of permanent residence fee and the landing fee different or the same ? we are on the stage that we need to submit our original docs and the payment , and last one is do i really need to submit our original land tittle? please help po confuse lang po dami kase info sa net . ??? thank you very much po i hope somebody will reply asap .
Hi and welcome to the forums!

Have you already received your LOA? If not, you don't need to worry about the payments yet. If you are going to pay, you can issue a managers check, credit card, money order or bank draft. For the land title, no. Have it photocopied and notarized, also have it assessed.

Hope this helps. Goodluck to all of us.

michelleclaureta

Jun 22, 2010
manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Janmyung said:
Hi and welcome to the forums!

Have you already received your LOA? If not, you don't need to worry about the payments yet. If you are going to pay, you can issue a managers check, credit card, money order or bank draft. For the land title, no. Have it photocopied and notarized, also have it assessed.

Hope this helps. Goodluck to all of us.
thank you very much Janmyung , we already have our LOA , about the right of permanent residence fee and the landing fee are they the same ? hope you have time to reply , thank's again , it include the green sticker but no instruction where to post it.

Janmyung

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
michelleclaureta said:
thank you very much Janmyung , we already have our LOA , about the right of permanent residence fee and the landing fee are they the same ? hope you have time to reply , thank's again , it include the green sticker but no instruction where to post it.
Yes they are the same. You can check on this site on how much you will be paying

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

The green sticker needs to be pasted on the envelope you will be sending to CEM. The green form also shows how to arrange your papers before sending it to CEM. Take time to read it multiple times so you won't miss any detail.

Under Family stream you don't need to send the land title. Please check
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp and www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

the site have a checklist on what you need to submit.

Janmyung

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
michelleclaureta said:
thank you very much JANMYUNG it's really a big help , GOD BLESS u & ur Family.
Anytime! Where are you bound to?

Hope we all see each other soon on the icy cold weather of Canada.

michelleclaureta

Jun 22, 2010
manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Janmyung said:

winnipeg manitoba @ alwood crest . and ingersoll , hopefully if given the chance c u there , thank's again .

michelleclaureta

Jun 22, 2010
manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi , good day to all , hope sum 1 will reply , we have already our LOR my , my income tax that i submit @ canadian embassy at canada is 2008 then they send us our LOR we are on 2nd stage of our application that we need to submit all the original at rcbc tower at makati , do i really need to get an updated income tax ???? or ok na po yung 2008 ??? please relpy .

salamat po. :) :)

dc

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-06-2010
AOR Received.
9-07-2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
9-12-2010 (date De.6)
Med's Done....
10-12-2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
28-01-2011 (date Jan.24)sent same day
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2011 (received. Feb.19)... DM Feb.8
LANDED..........
23-03-2011..thank God
Janmyung said:

Hi Junmyung,

how many months before you receive the medical request, after the AOR?

bachhal

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey All

i am new here in this forum.i hv all teh required eligibilty to file under MANITOBA General stream.i wanna ask how much time does it takes to get visa IN MPNP program. i am from india.

Thankx