December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
akmkamboj79 said:
hi to alll ,igot nomination on 12may ,ihave some problem the ainp send me a kit , hea also tell me about language test not older then one year ,but my test is older than one year is there is complsery for both of us me and my wife do ielts test agian ,and how many band we required , plz tell me as soon as possibel
As far as i knoow there is no need for ielts provincial nomination. You can submitte any document through which you can proof that you have enough english. If they still ask you than only applicant have to give ielts. more than 5 band required...regard Karachi :)

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
hi
Good luck to all,

CAn anyone plzzz advice me, should we need to send police clearance certificate and proof of fund whn we apply first for PNP ? or these are needed only after Approval . wht are the documents which are not in checklist need to be submitted for PNP ? to get approval. and how much fund we need to show in our Bank account ,,,,?

Thanks in advance ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God bless all

alexramos

Jul 28, 2010
kayehubz08 said:
we have the same status...goodluck to us...but i hav a lil problem cuz my annulment is still pending

hello! i am new here... what happen to your application? cuz my annulment is also pending... what documents did u submit?

Issah72

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 14, 2009 (Manitoba)
Nomination.....
June 30, 2010
AOR Received.
March 5, 2010 (Manitoba); Sept 15 (Abu Dhabi)
IELTS Request
N/A -submitted with appl.
File Transfer...
15 Aug. 2010 (cic Abu Dhabi)
Med's Request
18 September 2011
Med's Done....
25 Nov 11 - Principal; 5 Dec 11- Dependants' Dec 27:Addt'l med request
Interview........
N/A
bijupv007 said:
hi
Good luck to all,

CAn anyone plzzz advice me, should we need to send police clearance certificate and proof of fund whn we apply first for PNP ? or these are needed only after Approval . wht are the documents which are not in checklist need to be submitted for PNP ? to get approval. and how much fund we need to show in our Bank account ,,,,?

Thanks in advance ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God bless all
Police Clearance is required only after approval, that is when u submit your application to cic. Proof of Funds is needed to be included in your PNP application.

Issah

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Hello, may i know what color of clothes should i wear to take the passport photo? Dark color or white color? I saw one of the photo sample from the Canada Immigration photo requirements is wearing white color clothes.

And also, i face some problems during fill in the MPNP form. Is there anyone could provide the sample of the form? I'm applying under the family stream and my brother is the one who sign the affidavit of support.

Here is the questions about the form;

I truly appreciated your help from the bottom of my heart.

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
kidrobot said:
Hello, may i know what color of clothes should i wear to take the passport photo? Dark color or white color? I saw one of the photo sample from the Canada Immigration photo requirements is wearing white color clothes.

And also, i face some problems during fill in the MPNP form. Is there anyone could provide the sample of the form? I'm applying under the family stream and my brother is the one who sign the affidavit of support.

Here is the questions about the form;

any color you can wear, witness can be sign by any one who have national identity card, in mailing address u write abt your adress, if net worth is positive it will go in your favor,,,,regar karachi

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kidrobot said:

you need to wear some clothes. what color it is does not matter. just make sure you wear some clothes.

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
AlbertaGovernor said:
you need to wear some clothes. what color it is does not matter. just make sure you wear some clothes.
But they didn't mention that you have to wear cloths, so i think if he do not wear, they will not have objection... :D

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karachi said:
But they didn't mention that you have to wear cloths, so i think if he do not wear, they will not have objection... :D
good point my friend.... i got to agree with you this time.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Issah72 said:
Police Clearance is required only after approval, that is when u submit your application to cic. Proof of Funds is needed to be included in your PNP application.

Issah
Thnaks Issah :D

Can u plzz advice me what all supporting documents needed to apply first.?? employment certificates are there , but Do we need to send copies of appointment letters too?? and proof of fund CAD 7000 will be fine???? plzzzz advice. Thanks in advance ,,, God bless

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
karachi said:
any color you can wear, witness can be sign by any one who have national identity card, in mailing address u write abt your adress, if net worth is positive it will go in your favor,,,,regar karachi

Thank you Karachi! Appreciated your help so much!

There is another one question. The Canada government said that applicant must have minimum CAD$10,000. Is it means after deducted the mortgage/ loan or as long as we can proof that we have CAD$10,000 in bank for 3 months before submit the form?

Thanks~

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
AlbertaGovernor said:
karachi said:

Haha! of cause must wear clothes!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
kidrobot said:
Haha! of cause must wear clothes!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
Your networth should be atleast 10000/ at the time you submit your application

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
AlbertaGovernor said:
can you please show me where it is mentioned .....
:)