+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROVINCIAL NOMINEE MANITOBA

qaiser

Star Member
Apr 26, 2009
hello every one iam new here .i have joined this forum coz i need some information related to manitoba immigration in provincial programe.any one here ? who has applied for manitoba ?
i want to find out that how to calculate points ?i have calculated my points alone as a principal applicant and my score is 53 okie i havent applied yet .iam getting married this month soo how to calculated points with my spouse ?i want to include him too ? and wat do i do ?any one please explain this to me.i have searched alot on net and didnt find abt spouse points.

jarla

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
Hi,

Im under MPNP, I already got out Visas and preparing for departure. Under the kit didnt mention about the pointing system but I think you can see it under cic.gc.ca. Just submit all the requirements needed and notorized it. Follow the instruction carefully and everything will be fine.

Hope this will help.

qaiser

Star Member
Apr 26, 2009
hey hey wait dont go lol please answer my few queries ?

first where u from ? iam from pakistan
how long does this proces takes ?
how did u apply? through any consultant ?
iam applying in general stream .

jarla

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
qaiser said:
hey hey wait dont go lol please answer my few queries ?

first where u from ? iam from pakistan
how long does this proces takes ?
how did u apply? through any consultant ?
iam applying in general stream .
Hi there,
Im from the Philippines. I submitted our docs in Manitoba April 2007. Got our Visas March 2009. Im under family stream. I did it my self...you can do it also. Just log in to www.cic.gc.ca.

hope this will help. my email jarla08@yahoo.com - im very willing to help you. ingat (take care in english)..

Jarla

naps5

Apr 14, 2009
Philippines
MANITOBA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE

hi jarla...

i'm also from Philippines...i've read you're leaving, how did you go about your reference letters from your former employers as to who'll be the addressee? i've posted the same query but no answer yet, i'll be landing in winnipeg area...and you?

thanks & have a safe trip...

qaiser

Star Member
Apr 26, 2009
hey ur going to winnipeg ? how ? i mean which stream did u follow ? hey i also wana go to winnipeg through PNMP general stream.please guide me .tell me the process from start to end .and time also for the whole process

P

pakistan

Dear Qaiser
in order to apply under MPNP General stream, u need two references from your friends in manitoba and 55 points for approval. so if you have these two persons living in Manitoba then the process is too easy.
hope this helps

qaiser

Star Member
Apr 26, 2009
hey pakistan nice to see any pakistanii here lol .well i have my cousin (first cousin) in manitoba and also distant relative there.did u applied for manitoba ?i wanted to know if i add my spouse in my application how many extra points i can get ?i mean which categories i have to inculde (education ? language ? ...etc ) its not mentioned anywhere on site .

josh_chinaeyes09

Star Member
Mar 5, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Misissauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 24, 2011
Med's Done....
May 25, 2011
qaiser,

you can apply as Manitoba PNP, in category of Family Support Steam but you need letter
of support from your cousin. Yes, you can include your wife and even if you have your children. You will earned more points depends on the education attainment of your wife, her expirience and number of years working.

josh

P

pakistan

josh_chinaeyes09 said:
qaiser,

you can apply as Manitoba PNP, in category of Family Support Steam but you need letter
of support from your cousin. Yes, you can include your wife and even if you have your children. You will earned more points depends on the education attainment of your wife, her expirience and number of years working.

josh
Under MPNP Family Support Stream, you do not need to do any point calculation. this stream is for family reunion and you need only a post secondary diploma and two year of experience to to get nomination. don,t bother about points. there is no points system in family stream... If you want just e.mail me at immigrationcanada@accaglobal.com

jarla

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
Re: MANITOBA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE

naps5 said:
hi jarla...

i'm also from Philippines...i've read you're leaving, how did you go about your reference letters from your former employers as to who'll be the addressee? i've posted the same query but no answer yet, i'll be landing in winnipeg area...and you?

thanks & have a safe trip...
Hi there,

I just got a certificate of emplyment and no addressee. just a proof that you worked there. Winnipeg also.

Hope this will help

Jarla

marryfell

Apr 30, 2009
hi there,
i was applied for provincial nominee in manitoba last september 2006, and got my certificate of approval last october 2008. The problem was that, my certificate of approval was already expired last month march 28,2009.Can my certificate of approval renewable??i was married last november 2008..im changing my status to married.Can this be a hendrance for closure?? Please give me some advice...

thanks
marryfell

jarla

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
marryfell said:
hi there,
i was applied for provincial nominee in manitoba last september 2006, and got my certificate of approval last october 2008. The problem was that, my certificate of approval was already expired last month march 28,2009.Can my certificate of approval renewable??i was married last november 2008..im changing my status to married.Can this be a hendrance for closure?? Please give me some advice...

thanks
marryfell
Hi merryfell,

For your status there will be no problem since you will apply in Cnadian Emabssy. You will be submitting another sets of requirement so from there you can change your status. BUT im not sure about the expiration of your Cert of Approval. I guess you have to inform Manitoba first before apply to the embassy.

Hope this will help.

Jarla

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
PNP s do not require points and all that nonsense,One guy I just helped got Nominated by BC even he only had 52 points if points were required

smiling face

Star Member
Apr 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 5, 2010
Doc's Request.
August 12, 2010
Nomination.....
September 8, 2010
AOR Received.
November 2, 2010
Med's Request
May 9, 2011
Med's Done....
May 19, 2011 and May 26, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
THANK YOU VERY MUCH BCGUY........JUST KEEP IN TOUCH...........OKEY.....