+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROVINCIAL NOMINEE MANITOBA

enjiniko

Jan 10, 2010
MC said:
enjiniko,

I have only applied for the Mpnp, Once you have been accepted by the Manitoba gov, then you have to apply to the Canadian consulate in your country that is called the federal application.
I received a loa a month after the application was submitted, my Aunt was interviewed recently so I am accepting a answer soon.

Anyone going through the second part of the application process here, pls advise what to expect , what are the paperwork we are looking at, so I can prepare my papers quickly.
when i got my LOA there's a deadline for submission of complete docs to the visa office where you reside, included also are the instructions on what to submit in your full application. Did you received this kind of LOA from MPNP?

danny2009

Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore transferred to Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2012
Nomination.....
April 2012
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
March 2014/Further test on 16 April, 2014
Med's Done....
21Mar2014.Ecas:In Process:29May2014, Decision Made:15Jun2014
Passport Req..
17 June, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jul,2014 but just received the processed passports 04Aug, 2014
LANDED..........
September 2014
danny2009 said:
Hi,
My old skilled worker application was pending review, I don't know when my file will be approved. Can I apply as a skilled worker through Provincial Nominee Manitoba? My IELTS result is still in valid since October of 2008?

Danny
Please give me your opinion. Thanks

joy_p

Star Member
Jun 2, 2009
Hi MC!

Is your passport the Machine readable one already? If not, then I suggest you have to apply for it as early as now. From what I've been reading in this forum, it's one of the dilemmas being experienced by fellow members.

Good luck! :)

shantei

Apr 9, 2010
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Nomination.....
March 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010- CEM
enjiniko said:
when i got my LOA there's a deadline for submission of complete docs to the visa office where you reside, included also are the instructions on what to submit in your full application. Did you received this kind of LOA from MPNP?

hi! i am also new here.. I got my LOA 2 weeks ago.. I applied under Family Support Stream.. and is now preparing our documents..(my husband and son will accompany me to canada).. I just want to know, what are the documents you submitted to CEM? I have read the specific instruction of CEM and required to submit all those under letter P only. Do i need to submit only those documents or should i include also our employment certificates, proof of funds and educational training documents? thanks and God bless!

MC

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2010
Doc's Request.
10 june 2010
AOR Received.
10 june 2010
Med's Request
10 june 2010
Med's Done....
21 june 2010
Passport Req..
10 june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
23 September 2010
LANDED..........
Soon
Heyy enjiniko

What I meant was I received a letter a month after I applied saying they have received my Mpnp application.

My Sponsor has already been interviewed a few weeks a go, so I think I should have a answer soon.

@ Joy, Yeh I think they are, but ill check for sure again. Thnx for the info. These things really delay the process.

I have also already sent in my application for my PCC from the US , which I have heard takes close to 3 months these days.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Do i need to submit my primary school and secondary school's certificate? Or just only submit the college/university Diploma? Thanks.

shantei

Apr 9, 2010
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Nomination.....
March 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010- CEM
kidrobot said:
Do i need to submit my primary school and secondary school's certificate? Or just only submit the college/university Diploma? Thanks.

hi! if you are submitting docs for visa application in CEM, then it says in the Appendix A that you need to submit only post-secondary and university/college school's certificates or diploma..so primary and secondary school's certificates are not needed..by the way, post secondary is vocational or short courses/trainings attended if there is any.

PaToAb

Star Member
Dec 20, 2008
Hello Everyone,

I want to ask a question on behalf of my brother in law. He (with his family) has applied in the general stream with the help of his friends living in Manitoba. He applied in the first week of November. He received a letter from Manitoba in the first week of April that they have created a temporary file number for him and they asked some documents which were not attached before. He has applied through a consulting agent also and not himself.

It took 5 months for him to get the first response from Manitoba. Is this normal for everyone under general stream? How long it will take once he send all documents to them?

Thanks in advance,

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
shantei said:
hi! if you are submitting docs for visa application in CEM, then it says in the Appendix A that you need to submit only post-secondary and university/college school's certificates or diploma..so primary and secondary school's certificates are not needed..by the way, post secondary is vocational or short courses/trainings attended if there is any.
Thanks for your reply.

sharonjoyd

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 April 2010
Doc's Request.
04 May 2010
AOR Received.
04 May 2010
Med's Request
12 Jul. 2010
Med's Done....
21 Jul. 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 Nov. 2010
PaToAb said:
Hello Everyone,

I want to ask a question on behalf of my brother in law. He (with his family) has applied in the general stream with the help of his friends living in Manitoba. He applied in the first week of November. He received a letter from Manitoba in the first week of April that they have created a temporary file number for him and they asked some documents which were not attached before. He has applied through a consulting agent also and not himself.

It took 5 months for him to get the first response from Manitoba. Is this normal for everyone under general stream? How long it will take once he send all documents to them?

Thanks in advance,
i c, to give an insight of my experience as an applicnt>> we applied January 14, 2009 (my sister in law personally submitted out papers in MPNP) after 2 months {march 16,2009} my sister in law received a letter saying that MPNP has received our application.... after a long wait..... my sister in law called me saying that she was interviewed thru a phone call by a program officer and that was January 6, 2010, after that last February 2, 2010 I received our Letter of Approval thru snail mail, I just recently submitted our application package at CEM last April 6,2010.... and waiting for CEM response.

PaToAb

Star Member
Dec 20, 2008
Thank you for your reply.

sharonjoyd said:
i c, to give an insight of my experience as an applicnt>> we applied January 14, 2009 (my sister in law personally submitted out papers in MPNP) after 2 months {march 16,2009} my sister in law received a letter saying that MPNP has received our application.... after a long wait..... my sister in law called me saying that she was interviewed thru a phone call by a program officer and that was January 6, 2010, after that last February 2, 2010 I received our Letter of Approval thru snail mail, I just recently submitted our application package at CEM last April 6,2010.... and waiting for CEM response.

PaToAb

Star Member
Dec 20, 2008
Guys,

my brother in law told me that manitoba has asked to send police clearance certificate also for him and his wife when they send a letter to request more documents. but, pcc is not in the document check list for manitoba. does everyone attach pcc with their application to manitoba?

PaToAb said:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advance,

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Regarding the photocopy document section, is it okay for photocopy the document in black & white? Or i must photocopy it in color? Or they don't really care about this? Thanks.

enjiniko

Jan 10, 2010
shantei said:
hi! i am also new here.. I got my LOA 2 weeks ago.. I applied under Family Support Stream.. and is now preparing our documents..(my husband and son will accompany me to canada).. I just want to know, what are the documents you submitted to CEM? I have read the specific instruction of CEM and required to submit all those under letter P only. Do i need to submit only those documents or should i include also our employment certificates, proof of funds and educational training documents? thanks and God bless!
All those under letter P will be fine, but some visa officer if not contented will ask for some other documents as what have you mentioned. If you can get employment certificates with your company letterhead signed by the right person in charge that will be a great help. Original TOR with school dry seal is what they looking for, If you have enough proof of funds for a family of three let say can$ 14,000 or more that is a good sign that you have enough money and the perception is you will not ask for the government of Canada for financial support. What's the status of your application?

dc

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-06-2010
AOR Received.
9-07-2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
9-12-2010 (date De.6)
Med's Done....
10-12-2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
28-01-2011 (date Jan.24)sent same day
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2011 (received. Feb.19)... DM Feb.8
LANDED..........
23-03-2011..thank God
PaToAb said:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advance,
I also experienced that, 3 months in my case. And after he send all the documents it will take 1 year before they will send you a letter of approval.