Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
hi to alll.....

can anyone plzz clarify ... do we need to include both processing fee and RPRF whn we send our application for approval in PNP???? or RPRF is later ??

thanks in advance ....Good luck to allll

Janmyung

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijupv007 said:
hi to alll.....

can anyone plzz clarify ... do we need to include both processing fee and RPRF whn we send our application for approval in PNP???? or RPRF is later ??

thanks in advance ....Good luck to allll

Simple answer, no.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Janmyung said:
Simple answer, no.
Thanks Janmyung

coz in a post in another forum trackit i have seen a frnd saying its better to send both both payments so avoid delays ie why confused ,,,
thnaks and God bless u

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hi Janmyung / alllll frnds

can u plz guide me , whn u submit the MPNP application wht all supporting documents you have send to get LOA,,,,?? Thanks for your help ,,,,,,,Good luck

Janmyung

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijupv007 said:

can u plz guide me , whn u submit the MPNP application wht all supporting documents you have send to get LOA,,,,?? Thanks for your help ,,,,,,,Good luck
Just follow the checklist, you can never go wrong.

epoykun

Aug 4, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2008
Nomination.....
25-01-10
AOR Received.
14-05-10
Med's Request
02-08-2010
Med's Done....
06-08-2010
bijupv007 said:

Hi in my case, ans some batchmates at trackitt. We included both the processing and RPRF anyways they will return the RPRF if you aren't successful. So no more delays.

bachhal

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys ..

i am from india. i need to ask how much time does it takes yo get LOA. Also, i need to ask will they reject my application if i submit my application with freshly deposited money in my bank account as they say it should be atleast three months old.secondly, do we need to submit ielts along with the application ?

Bachhal

epoykun

Aug 4, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2008
Nomination.....
25-01-10
AOR Received.
14-05-10
Med's Request
02-08-2010
Med's Done....
06-08-2010
bachhal said:
Hello Guys ..

i am from india. i need to ask how much time does it takes yo get LOA. Also, i need to ask will they reject my application if i submit my application with freshly deposited money in my bank account as they say it should be atleast three months old.secondly, do we need to submit ielts along with the application ?

Bachhal
there's the possibility they will reject it. It must be at least 3 months to convince them that you didn't borrow the money.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
bachhal said:
Hello Guys ..

Bachhal
Approx. 3 months will received the LOA. Some will be faster, depends on your case.

Cannot less than three months.

Yes, submit the IELTS test result together.

bachhal

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanku for responsing me on that

... but kidrobot i have seen people waiting for like one year to get Letter of approval from manitoba .. how come it would be three months as you saying ? Also, i want to ask .. i worked for three years but i was paid cash for my first seven months so i don;t have checks details as my salary proof for those seven months. how should i make it provable for visa officer. is there anyway for that ?

bachhal

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
bachhal said:
thanku for responsing me on that

... but kidrobot i have seen people waiting for like one year to get Letter of approval from manitoba .. how come it would be three months as you saying ? Also, i want to ask .. i worked for three years but i was paid cash for my first seven months so i don;t have checks details as my salary proof for those seven months. how should i make it provable for visa officer. is there anyway for that ?

bachhal

I thought you are talking about another LOA. Letter of approval approx need more than 7 months or more.

You can provided your pay stub or income tax record. Since your letter of employment already specific your start date of work then i think this should be no problem.

Cutemomma

Mar 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-04-2010
Hi everyone,

I have had 2 FSW applications :

1. FSW with AOR dated Feb 5, 2008. It is still pending and part of backlog since I have not withdrawn it.
2. FSW under 38 NOCs, was recently rejected by Manila Visa Office, saying I don't have sufficient evidence of being a Financial Manager (despite passing initial assessment from Nova Scotia).

My husband's uncle is in Manitoba and we want to try out the MPNP (general stream) with myself as the principal applicant. Will my 2 FSW applications both with destination VANCOUVER BC prevent me from being nominated in Manitoba? Will these 2 FSW applics show weak ties to Manitoba? How can i prove my intention/willingness to settle in Manitoba?

Please help. Thank you!!

paritumber

Aug 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
can't remember
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 september 2010
Nomination.....
29 march 2011
AOR Received.
12 may 2011
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
London to Delhi in February 2011
Med's Request
25 May 2011
Med's Done....
31 may 2011
Interview........
no,thank god
Passport Req..
3 june 2011
VISA ISSUED...
stampped on 12 september 2011
LANDED..........
sooonn
epoykun said:
there's the possibility they will reject it. It must be at least 3 months to convince them that you didn't borrow the money.
hey kidrobot..
my brother applied from punjab for manitoba and when they asked for bank statement my father tranfered the money into my brothers account...bank printed the statement on the same day..and my brother faxed the copy to embessy in canada on the next day...
thatas what happened so i dont think so that it should be there for 3 months...freshly deposted money is acceptable as well...but dont remove the money out of ur account now...they can check at any time...
but this is my opinion ...i m just telling u what i saw was happened..but plzzz confirm with somebody else as well.
all the very best..

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
epoykun said:
Hi in my case, ans some batchmates at trackitt. We included both the processing and RPRF anyways they will return the RPRF if you aren't successful. So no more delays.
THANKS epoykun
actually this is a serious dout everybody are asking now, about paying both fees together ?? another dout is about the funds? if u show 6500 CAD in your account and ur sponser shows 11000 CAD in his a/c - is tht fine or its a negative? and this 6500 CAD in the account is deposited recently, so should we wait 3 months to apply and take another bank statement???

Thanks for the help ..... God bless all and Good luck to allll :D