Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
michelleclaureta said:
hi to all , ask ko lang po sana sa pede sumagot , matagal po ba ang medical procedure for 9 year old and 4 year old kids .
please share.

sana dont ignore naman join nyo naman kami , SALAMAT .
ENGLISH BUDDY ENGLISH !!

bachhal

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey all

i am also marching forward for applying under MPNP general stream and i have same huddle as you guys scribbling down here. yes ! fresh funds.. but what i thought about that and wanna get a advice on that from all of you guys .. that if we get a affidavit from the person by whom we got money thet he will not ask his money back from us and he has no rite on this money. so can we qualify for that settlement funds issue. ?

weired but can we do that ?

bachhal

Janmyung

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bachhal said:
hey all

i am also marching forward for applying under MPNP general stream and i have same huddle as you guys scribbling down here. yes ! fresh funds.. but what i thought about that and wanna get a advice on that from all of you guys .. that if we get a affidavit from the person by whom we got money thet he will not ask his money back from us and he has no rite on this money. so can we qualify for that settlement funds issue. ?

bachhal
Why need an affidavit if he already gave you the funds? Will the embassy know that it is not your money? No. As long as you have a good standing record from your bank ( no fresh deposits ), you are good.

bachhal

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Janmyung said:
Why need an affidavit if he already gave you the funds? Will the embassy know that it is not your money? No. As long as you have a good standing record from your bank ( no fresh deposits ), you are good.
Dude i was writing this because my funds ain't 3 months old.so, as far the good standing record of bank .. its not standing its just got into my bank and as they say funds should be at least three months old.so they may ask us from where you got this much money suddenly ? who gave it you ? those type of questions made me ask this ? are fresh funds are OK with a affidavit from where it comes ?

regards

Janmyung

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bachhal said:
Dude i was writing this because my funds ain't 3 months old.so, as far the good standing record of bank .. its not standing its just got into my bank and as they say funds should be at least three months old.so they may ask us from where you got this much money suddenly ? who gave it you ? those type of questions made me ask this ? are fresh funds are OK with a affidavit from where it comes ?

regards
Should have mentioned that beforehand.

Anyways, there are some agencies who does that and I heard some turn downs due to that reason. An affidavit may not be enough as it can be pre-arranged.

My 2 cents.

familyof4

Aug 3, 2010
bachhal said:
ENGLISH BUDDY ENGLISH !!
hello, my kids are 10 and 5,mabilis lang ang physical exam, urine sample was given,no xray done.yung daughter lang namin have problems sa eye,she got lazy eyes,then my son has astigmatism so we needed to see an opthalmologist and went back to St. Lukes to give the findings..thats all they want to know..i hope this could help..

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Hi folks,
it been a while i came to the house
how has it been and guess some had gotten their visa
pls frineds i got an E-mail from the embassy this morning stating my name and address and a letter stating
this refers to your application for permanent residence in canada which was received at this office 10-05-2010
processing time
applications for PR in canada in category under which you have applied require 3-6month...........
interview
section 15 of immigration and refugee protection act authorizes an officer to proceed with an examination where a person makes application for PR.......

please i would like to know did anyone get this mail
and what is the next step?
please i need your reply.
Thank you.
cheers

Janmyung

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lnd_dan said:
Hi folks,
it been a while i came to the house
how has it been and guess some had gotten their visa
pls frineds i got an E-mail from the embassy this morning stating my name and address and a letter stating
this refers to your application for permanent residence in canada which was received at this office 10-05-2010
processing time
applications for PR in canada in category under which you have applied require 3-6month...........
interview
section 15 of immigration and refugee protection act authorizes an officer to proceed with an examination where a person makes application for PR.......

please i would like to know did anyone get this mail
and what is the next step?
please i need your reply.
Thank you.
cheers
Where are you from?

That just means that you will have to be interviewed by an officer before proceeding to the next step. Some countries waive interviews and it also depends on the applicants background I suppose.

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Janmyung,
thank you for the reply, i applied to the CIC Ghana am from Nigeria.
i was just ask to provide them with my mail address.
a file number was given to me those that mean that is the number i will use to check my staus online?
if am to attend for an interview what kind of questions do they ask?
thank you i look forward to ur reply
cheers.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
bachhal said:
hey all
bachhal
hi bachhal.
No point of keeping affidavit. Very IMP - its always safe to apply after 3 months from the date u deposit big amounts. coz now a days i hear those you apply with fresh funds deposited i mean like CAD 6000-7000 deposited recently getting negative answer. SO be in safe side..... Good luck :D

michelleclaureta

Jun 22, 2010
manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
familyof4 said:
hello, my kids are 10 and 5,mabilis lang ang physical exam, urine sample was given,no xray done.yung daughter lang namin have problems sa eye,she got lazy eyes,then my son has astigmatism so we needed to see an opthalmologist and went back to St. Lukes to give the findings..thats all they want to know..i hope this could help..

Thank you very much po sa reply .
GOD BLESS to you and your family .

epoykun

Aug 4, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2008
Nomination.....
25-01-10
AOR Received.
14-05-10
Med's Request
02-08-2010
Med's Done....
06-08-2010
bachhal said:
hey all

bachhal
Why not let that money sit to your account for three months and play with it... withdraw.. deposit . Or ask your friends to deposit to your account etc. So there will be transaction in three months. That way they will not be suspicious. The only problem is that you will wait three months before you can submit your application package.

About the affidavit stating that they give you the money and they wont take it back. I'm not sure. too risky for me.

My cousin was denied because of proof of fund issue. Be careful.

kumar5

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Questiomn for PROVINCIAL NOMINEE MANITOBA

Dear friends,
In Manitoba pnp system, to get 8 points for eng proficiency one have to score 6 in the ielts BUT it has not been specified that it is overall 6 or in each module 6 should be covered.

The statement is as follows...
Applicant has competent proficiency - based on ielts score 6=== 8 points

However in case of 7 points for eng proficiency it has been stated that over all score of 5.5 in ielts.
Pls my friends who have processed for manitoba PNP make clear my query so that i can file for PR.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
hi everybody

plz help this out... whn u send the application rgd your Proof of fund- if you show CAD 7000 and ur sponser in winnipeg shows CAD 10,000 , is that fine ?? secondly in the CAD 7000, CAD 4000 is deposited recently , is that ok whn u apply, or should we need to wait 3 months to apply ?? is this all negative effect???,,,,
Thanks in advance ................Good luck to all ....God bless.......

loyer

May 22, 2010
is there anyway i cud get 2 friends from manitoba,i dont know nobody,but av score 65point with my assmnt includin
am am a nigerian,medical graduate.
am willing 2 submit my credentials 2 dem b4 dey giv me affidavit.