+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROVINCIAL NOMINEE MANITOBA

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Hello everyone, may i know my documents should notarized by the Notary Public or Commissioner for oaths in my own country?

Thanks everyone.

Good luck!

sma6603

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
PROVINCIAL NOMINEE MANITOBA

Is there anybody from Pakistan!

I have just received my LOA (letter of approval) from MPNP &asked me to apply for visa office at canada high commission in Islamabad based on Embassy specific instruction form, So as I have checked the website of canadain EM, I came to know that any type of immiigration visa for PR or TR for pakistan nations should be Processed in canada embassy at united kingdom, so right now I am confused where to apply ( Canada Embassy in Islamabad or canadain EM in the UK?
Please update if anyone has idea about its current process,

Thanks for cooperation in advance

SSS

balotpenoy

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2009
Doc's Request.
08-07-2010
AOR Received.
08-07-2010
Med's Request
waiting, hopefully by 1st week of sept 2010 in God's grace...
sma6603 said:

I have just received my LOA (letter of approval) from MPNP &asked me to apply for visa office at canada high commission in Islamabad based on Embassy specific instruction form, So as I have checked the website of canadain EM, I came to know that any type of immiigration visa for PR or TR for pakistan nations should be Processed in canada embassy at united kingdom, so right now I am confused where to apply ( Canada Embassy in Islamabad or canadain EM in the UK?

SSS
I'm not from Pakistan.

You need to apply on the embassy stated in your AOR. They have notified this embassy that you pass the PNP. And in case that you will apply to other embassy, you need to notify PNP so that they could notify that embassy where you plan to submit your docs.

Notification from PNP is very important since this will expedite the processing of your papers.

Best Regards!

macjaf

Oct 29, 2010
cavite
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
girish said:
Hi,
I Have applied for MPNP under genral stream on Dec 2007 and recieved AOR on Feb 2008. six month back i revied email for asking few missing documents and had a telephonic conversassion with program officer. but there after i have not heard anything. My wife aunty is there in toranto which they knows. Can some one please advice regarding these limeline and can my wife reletive in toranto affact my application

Some one pls advice.

Manoj
Hi there,
what happen to on application?..do you received a successful nomination?
We have the same situation..
as in copy exact situation..

please give me an advice on what to do specially when immigration officer interviewed my friends,

To all,
please advise me on what to do on this kind of situation..
TIA.

drwamin

Star Member
Oct 25, 2009
HI ever one ,

I have few queries to ask.

my education is bachelor( M.B.B.S), age 33, 4 years of experience, and my ielts sore is :R 6, W7, S7 and L6.5. spouse qualification is inter pass.

I sent an email to inquired about Manitoba's immigration at immigration office Manitoba in Canada.

In their reply, They emphasized that i should have some link, either any distant or blood relative or at least two friends, in Manitoba to be eligible for there nomination program.

Unfortunately, i don't have any of them in Manitoba, but i do have some friends in Ontario.

Could any one, please , let me know how can I over come this problem?

Please send me some solution if any brother has.

Thank you.

qaiser

Star Member
Apr 26, 2009
sma6603 said:

SSS
iam from pakistan.can u please tell me ur time line ?i applied in july 2010 nd received my acknolwedement leter in spet.now waiting . iam also from family stream.please tell me in how many months u received ur leter and did ur sponcer received any interview call from manitoba office ?

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
qaiser said:
iam from pakistan.can u please tell me ur time line ?i applied in july 2010 nd received my acknolwedement leter in spet.now waiting . iam also from family stream.please tell me in how many months u received ur leter and did ur sponcer received any interview call from manitoba office ?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/any-one-from-pakistan-apply-to-london-office-as-provincial-nominee-t45824.0.html;msg331226#msg331226
This link may help you

drwamin

Star Member
Oct 25, 2009
QAISER AND KARACHI,

I AM ALSO FROM KARACHI,AND I NEED SOME HELP for Manitoba,IF ANY one from you can help me........
HI ever one ,

I have few queries to ask.

my education is bachelor( M.B.B.S), age 33, 4 years of experience, and my ielts sore is :R 6, W7, S7 and L6.5. spouse qualification is inter pass.

I sent an email to inquired about Manitoba's immigration at immigration office Manitoba in Canada.

In their reply, They emphasized that i should have some link, either any distant or blood relative or at least two friends, in Manitoba to be eligible for there nomination program.

Unfortunately, i don't have any of them in Manitoba, but i do have some friends in Ontario.

Could any one, please , let me know how can I over come this problem?

Please send me some solution if any brother has.

Thank you.

PLEASE BROTHER, I WILL NEED YOUR HELP.

DO REPLY IF YOU CAN>
THANKS

sma6603

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Well-I have Applied on 19th Feb 2010, and Received a letter on 21st May 2010 which was asking for additional document including IELTS, so the requested doc was sent on 16th June 2010, and on 15th August there was an interview with my sponsors, finally my LOA issued on 30 Aug 2010, ( a package with all guidance I received via mail)

I have sent all the requested docs based on visa office specific instruction to London CHC on 26th Oct 2010. But till now I didn’t get any AOR………… and so on, and as I am checking the site of CIC, still I am within normal processing time,

What about you?
When u receive ur AOR, what was their additional request? MR or………………………..?

Thanks
sss

qaiser said:

khanaliaa

Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Dec-2010
Nomination.....
06-July-2011
AOR Received.
18-January-2011
Hello All....

Name is Ali. We applied for MPNP-Family stream on 23 December 2010 from Karachi, Pakistan.
Got AOR on 27 jan 2011, but the letter was dated 11 Jan 2011.

My Sponspor (Wifes Uncle) got call acknowledging receiving our application.

Now it is march 14 2011, and we are waiting for LOA.

Any one else in this position?
Any Idea how long before we get LOA?

Thanks All!

SHANRUZ

Jun 9, 2014
jarla said:
Hi merryfell,

For your status there will be no problem since you will apply in Cnadian Emabssy. You will be submitting another sets of requirement so from there you can change your status. BUT im not sure about the expiration of your Cert of Approval. I guess you have to inform Manitoba first before apply to the embassy.

Hope this will help.

Jarla

Jun 6, 2014
Hello all please help me,

I got a full time job offer from a Canadian employer, And the employer had submitted a concurrent permanent resident status application under the Ontario provincial nominee program,Once the initial approval is received, then my formal nominee application will be submitted.....

Regarding my education still i am worried little bit.10years of schooling and 3 years of diploma (distance education ) is eligible for OPNP.Is the minimum 13years of education is good enough to get through OPNP or 15years of education is must??

Please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

azeemjaved

Sep 8, 2015
Hi,

is there anyone applied for The Provincial Nominee Program for Business in Manitoba for

personal net worth of CDN$350,000;

please guide me

alk0494

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-02-2018
Med's Request
28-05-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
if anyone come from pakistan so welcome.
If you can not find anyone in winnipeg so please contact me
+12045576240 (Khuram)

I can help as much as i can. best of luck