+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I applied for Express Entry in 2014 and I am a doctor by the time I applied the cap was full even though my score and everything else was fine.

If I want to re-apply this year and was wondering if i have to do the medical attesting from the medical centre of canada all over again (it took 5 months which delayed the whole process in 2014) OR if it can be renewed ? I tried calling their office but didn't get a response.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Arsalan Khan said:
i am in the same boat .... filed my application on Nov 08, 2016 and got no update since then except that of Medical... how to get this information that ur file was transferred from Otawa and sent to LVO ?
08 November......... You have crossed 5 months limit now.
I completed 4 months 22 days.
ur visa office is London. and thats the slowest VO right now.
Have you ordered GCMS notes?

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
Hi all,

Is there anyone here who applied as Express Entry FSW - outland (without PNP) and received their AOR in December/January? If yes, then can you share your timeline?

I haven't come across a profile as yet for an outland application without PNP to be able to appropriate a timeline to our respective applications.

Thanks in advance!

Anyone else?!!

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Guys. I need my spouse ECA to done asap. She did MBA from UCP Lahore. Please advice what's the fastest ECA option nowadays ? WES, ICAS or IQAS?

Linear M

Mar 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
MALLHI said:
Guys. I need my spouse ECA to done asap. She did MBA from UCP Lahore. Please advice what's the fastest ECA option nowadays ? WES, ICAS or IQAS?

IQAS i got mine in 10 days ,same UCP

Hassan1988

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
MALLHI said:
Great. And so we need HEC attestation before sending to IQAS? Could you please also tell the procedure how you applied. Many thanks in advance.
No you dont need HEC attestation . Just a sealed envelope and a verified copy of the document inside that from the university.

hsn005

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
need an urgent help
I sent my ielts result card for remarking and unfortunately scanned pic is quite blurred. I need to enter the TRF no. of ielts result in EE profile. I am not getting confirmed that TRF no. starts as "16PK015543SALH011G" due to blurred pic. I gave test from faisalabad. can somwone guide me with it. can someone share his TRF no who gave test from faisalabad.
I m not going to do aany harm or fraud.

hsn005

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
I know sharing TRF no is not good anyway. it is a personal info. I need just confirmation that it starts with 16PK.......
plz friends help me

AliSaleem

Apr 19, 2017
Hello,

Anyone here, got his/her degrees attested (for IQAS) from Hailay College, Lahore or Lahore College for Women University?

I need some help on some points pls.

regards,

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks need urgent help.

Does someone here knows the passport process of newborns ?

Do I need to have B form issued from Nadra ? Or birth certificate issued from union council would work ?

Thank you!

Dreamer06

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
From CIC website
"Permanent resident visas cannot be affixed to diplomatic, official or military passports."

What exactly does military passport mean for Pakistan applicants? Are these issued separate from personal passports?

What are the rules for an ITA recipient who is currently serving in military but only has one normal/regular passport (passport picture is in uniform)?The same passport is used for both official and personal purposes (only one official visit and no personal visit commenced on the passport so far).

I am currently in the process of collecting documents before application submission

Please assist.

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Hi folks!

I need to apply for my US Police certificate from Pakistan. I have read that we need to send the the FBI information form, fingerprint card and credit card form.

I want to know where do we get the fingerprints done from? Can it be done from any local police station? If anyone has done it from Lahore/Karachi, please share the information about whats the best way to do it.

Also, I remember my Social security number when I was in US but I don't have my spouse's SSN while she was on H-4 Visa. Is it compulsory to give her SSN on the fingerprint form/information forms or can we just leave it as blank?

Thanks in advance!