NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
shaami said:
Hey man, what is your qualification and under what designation you're applying under NOC 1111?
ACCA, MSc finance from Uk

experience as an Accountant and Audit senior

UZA

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
RezJay said:
I am roughly in the same boat. AOR is end of december. After the initial medical status change in mid Jan, I got another 'additional documents' request a week after the medical update. However ever since I did not receive any further updates till last week. I had not logged in to my account for a few weeks (since end of March), and in between my BG went from NS to 'In Progress'. I don't have a specific date for this change as I never received any email notification for this. I only found out after I had logged in after a gap of 2-3 weeks (Mid-April).

Hope this helps! And here is to all of us getting our PPR at the earliest inshallah!
Hey do you have any updated status ?

Malukushal

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
OK, great I can post now ;D

I have a query regarding proof of funds.

I got ITA on April 19 and preparing my documents for submitting application. The problem is I do not have 6 months bank statement for proof of funds. But my husband (who is in Canada and has PR) is going to arrange the required funds for me and prepare a gift deed. Is it OK if I just provide the gift deed and no bank statement for 6 months?

Please response!

Thanks

rocky789

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA Received 04 May
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Malukushal said:

I got ITA on April 19 and preparing my documents for submitting application. The problem is I do not have 6 months bank statement for proof of funds. But my husband (who is in Canada and has PR) is going to arrange the required funds for me and prepare a gift deed. Is it OK if I just provide the gift deed and no bank statement for 6 months?

Please response!

Thanks
bank statement is compulsary

Bottleneck_007

Apr 16, 2017
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Bottleneck_007 said:
Hi everyone

Can a term deposit certificate be shown as a proof of funds if it is in the name of our parents and they make us a gift deed on that?

Also how about we make a term deposit certificate in our own name? Will that work?

anyone?

renton

Jan 21, 2007
Folks,

I need your help in getting direction for educational assessment. I have Bachelors of Computer Science (BCS) 3 Years from University of Punjab but study in affiliated college. My full transcript from affiliated college mention eight semester courses and credit hours whereas from University of Punjab, it's only a degree and result card.

I need to know which of assessing body is advisable based on your experience, should i go through WES, IQAS, CES etc that will provide equivalence to bachelor degree ?

Thank you

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
Bottleneck_007 said:
Yes. That should suffice. However attach a scan of the gift deed aswell.

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
UZA said:
Hey do you have any updated status ?
No. None as yet. What about you? Whats your current status?

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
Malukushal said:

Please response!

Thanks

You dont need to hold the funds for 6 months or anything. The gift deed should suffice. Attach it with the application. So wait till he transfers the funds and sends you a notarized gift deed. Then get a Bank statement out and send the same with your application.

renton

Jan 21, 2007
Anyone Pls ???

renton said:
Folks,

I need your help in getting direction for educational assessment. I have Bachelors of Computer Science (BCS) 3 Years from University of Punjab but study in affiliated college. My full transcript from affiliated college mention eight semester courses and credit hours whereas from University of Punjab, it's only a degree and result card.

I need to know which of assessing body is advisable based on your experience, should i go through WES, IQAS, CES etc that will provide equivalence to bachelor degree ?

Thank you

Malukushal

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
RezJay said:
You dont need to hold the funds for 6 months or anything. The gift deed should suffice. Attach it with the application. So wait till he transfers the funds and sends you a notarized gift deed. Then get a Bank statement out and send the same with your application.
Thank you so much!