Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
Anybody who did their Medical in Lahore, how long does the whole procedure take, considering there're no extra tests?

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hb_rashidy said:
My AOR is 28 NOV. And last update was on 15 December. After that no update. I also got same reply as you.
Back ground check starts after officer passes eligibility. This reply mean that officer at london office will review the file and check eligibility. After that back ground will start.
The saddest part is that, This officer has not opened my file from 4 months and 2 days. (On 15 December, Otawa office finalized my file and sent to the officer for final review)
It seems ur having same *censored word* officer.
i am in the same boat .... filed my application on Nov 08, 2016 and got no update since then except that of Medical... how to get this information that ur file was transferred from Otawa and sent to LVO ?

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
UZA said:
Hi fsw Outland Pakistan
Aor 20 Jan
Medical passed 7 feb
NN to NS 9 feb
NS to NN 16 feb
NN to ip 17 march

Still waiting ... no update after this
Anyone in same situation

I am roughly in the same boat. AOR is end of december. After the initial medical status change in mid Jan, I got another 'additional documents' request a week after the medical update. However ever since I did not receive any further updates till last week. I had not logged in to my account for a few weeks (since end of March), and in between my BG went from NS to 'In Progress'. I don't have a specific date for this change as I never received any email notification for this. I only found out after I had logged in after a gap of 2-3 weeks (Mid-April).

Hope this helps! And here is to all of us getting our PPR at the earliest inshallah!

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
Arsalan Khan said:
i am in the same boat .... filed my application on Nov 08, 2016 and got no update since then except that of Medical... how to get this information that ur file was transferred from Otawa and sent to LVO ?
Are FSW- Outland files processed through London? What about the Islamabad office (since we have a Canadian Visa office there)?

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
Piracha123 said:
I am AOR dec 1 applicant (FSW-O) with no status updates except medicals passed.
i emailed London VO asking why there was no status change of BG. this is the reply i got:

"Please note that your application requires review by an officer which is why there has been no update on your status.

Once an officer reviews your file we will be in contact. We regret we can provide no further update at this time."

What does this mean? does it mean BG has been completed? what is officer review?

No idea on that. MyAOR is end of december. After the initial medical status change in mid Jan, I got another 'additional documents' request a week after the medical update. However ever since I did not receive any further updates till last week. I had not logged in to my account for a few weeks (since end of March), and in between my BG went from NS to 'In Progress'. I don't have a specific date for this change as I never received any email notification for this. I only found out after I had logged in after a gap of 2-3 weeks (Mid-April).

Hope this helps! And here is to all of us getting our PPR at the earliest inshallah!

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RezJay said:
Are FSW- Outland files processed through London? What about the Islamabad office (since we have a Canadian Visa office there)?
dont know about that

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
RezJay said:
For Pakistan and some other countries, all the processing is done through London office...even the passport which is submitted to Canadian Consulate in Islamabad goes to London for visa stamping.

However, if someone on this forum has already submitted the passport; i want to know the processing timings? When we submit the passport in Islamabad, how long it would take for Visa stamping? How much time CIC give for passport submission?
Replies are appreciated !

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
Ammar30 said:
For Pakistan and some other countries, all the processing is done through London office...even the passport which is submitted to Canadian Consulate in Islamabad goes to London for visa stamping.

However, if someone on this forum has already submitted the passport; i want to know the processing timings? When we submit the passport in Islamabad, how long it would take for Visa stamping? How much time CIC give for passport submission?
Replies are appreciated !
Thanks for the reply. Normally it takes about a week or two according to the information that I have gathered from this forum. For a visit visa, it took a week from the date of submission to the Gerry's office. So most likely that is how long it should take for them to process this as well.

Linear M

Mar 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
RezJay said:
No idea on that. MyAOR is end of december. After the initial medical status change in mid Jan, I got another 'additional documents' request a week after the medical update. However ever since I did not receive any further updates till last week. I had not logged in to my account for a few weeks (since end of March), and in between my BG went from NS to 'In Progress'. I don't have a specific date for this change as I never received any email notification for this. I only found out after I had logged in after a gap of 2-3 weeks (Mid-April).

What other docs were requested from you after work?

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
Linear M said:
What other docs were requested from you after work?
Schedule A and Travel History (in some Form format).

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
What's your time-line like?

Dreamer06

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
I would greatly appreciate if anyone can help me with these questions

How do we accept the invitation in the express entry profile? Steps of submitting the application online?
If the applicant is single, do we have to enter the information of the household members including parents and siblings? I saw a question like that on application
Do the educational degrees need to be attested somewhere? Degree is from Pakistan
Are the documents mailed out or can we upload them in the EE profile itself? I cant figure out how to get to the document check list.
Will copies of everything work or they need to be original?
PCC, Medicals, IELTS, WES eval, passport copy with previous travel, job experience, pay stubs and education degrees are needed. Did I miss anything in this list?
If anything is missing from your application do they ask for more evidence or simple reject it?

Thank you

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Dreamer06 said:
I would greatly appreciate if anyone can help me with these questions

How do we accept the invitation in the express entry profile? Steps of submitting the application online?
There are buttons, instructions in the web interface. Just follow those. I hope you have filled forms online. Its nothing different really Everything is inside your "my cic" profile that you login in to.

If the applicant is single, do we have to enter the information of the household members including parents and siblings? I saw a question like that on application
YES, this is done for every applicant. Even if you are a family, you have to fill it for your parents and siblings. This is important for all sorts of future references / sponsorship etc.

Do the educational degrees need to be attested somewhere? Degree is from Pakistan
You will have to get ECA done. All details of attestation are part of ECA instructions. CIC only cares about ECA which is the eventual outcome. But if the degree is in a different language, you need an attested translation along with ECA.

Are the documents mailed out or can we upload them in the EE profile itself? I cant figure out how to get to the document check list.
You can upload every thing in your EE profile. Are you done with filling all forms online? The checklist is generated after that, based upon your answers and is unique for each person. Example if you list 3 employments, the generated check list will have 3 entries for uploading employment letters A, B and C. You can always save and go back and forth between forms and documents to upload. Mailing part only comes when you get a passport request.

Will copies of everything work or they need to be original?
PCC, Medicals, IELTS, WES eval, passport copy with previous travel, job experience, pay stubs and education degrees are needed. Did I miss anything in this list?
I am not sure you understand this, every document you provide to CIC (unless you receive a passport request), is an ELECTRONIC copy which is a scan of original. Now scan of photocopies might work for some docs, you cannot rely upon that and every one uses scan of originals. No one can tell you if you missed every thing or not. Your application might require docs based upon answers to your questions while filling profile. Though i wonder about some generic docs e.g. where is your photo and proof of funds.

If anything is missing from your application do they ask for more evidence or simple reject it?
Depends upon WHAT is missing. If its a mandatory document example PCC (or you submitted PCCs but they do not cover the ENTIRE period since the age of 18 to date for every where you have lived for 6 months or longer), they would likely refuse the application. If it is something additional which they think they need now and wasn't part of initial required docs / checklist, they would usually ask you for evidence. This is mainly up to the visa officer. But only completed applications (basic required forms and attached docs) reach a visa officer.

Thank you