+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

Bottleneck_007

Apr 16, 2017
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys, could anybody here tell what are the chances of my profile with 441 points lodging EE profile in this week and getting an invitation within 4 months?

Also since the recent draw opened at 423, did that mean there were no 423 points people left as of then? or were those 423 people the ones who might have been waiting for over years?

farhanyou123

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bottleneck_007 said:
Guys, could anybody here tell what are the chances of my profile with 441 points lodging EE profile in this week and getting an invitation within 4 months?

Also since the recent draw opened at 423, did that mean there were no 423 points people left as of then? or were those 423 people the ones who might have been waiting for over years?
Next draw is 100% yours without any doubt.

Yes all the 423 and above as of draw date have been cleared, on that day there was no 423+ left in the pool.

From you query and obviously the post # 1 suggest you are newbie with very basic question. People here are extremely supported but pls try and avoid obvious questions. This you can simply avoid by reading and doing your research.

Goodluck mate, start preparing your papers.

UZA

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
RezJay said:
Hi all,

Is there anyone here who applied as Express Entry FSW - outland (without PNP) and received their AOR in December? If yes, then can you share your timeline?

I haven't come across a profile as yet for an outland application without PNP to be able to appropriate a timeline to our respective applications.

Thanks in advance!
Hi fsw Outland Pakistan
Aor 20 Jan
Medical passed 7 feb
NN to NS 9 feb
NS to NN 16 feb
NN to ip 17 march

Still waiting ... no update after this
Anyone in same situation

sh3hzad

Apr 4, 2017
zeeshansial said:
Yes you need to send all certificates and degrees and attestation will be done for the last 2. i.e bachelor and masters attestation will be required if you are master
Zeeshan, can you please inbox me your phone number, i want to get additional information regarding this procedure.
thanks

Umair Maqsood

Apr 16, 2017
Hello,

I need a quick help in understanding the points score system (CRS tool). I am going to mention my all credentials here and would appreciate if someone can help me computing my score.

1. My Age: 30
2. Education: Bachelor of Electrical Engineer degree (ECA - Done)
3. IELTS Score: 8 total (CLB 9)
4. Work Experience: Total 9+ , Relevant to NOC 2133: 6+

Spouse:
1. Ielts Score: 7 total (CLB 8)
2. Education: University Degree Still on-going. it will be completed in September. Shall I take that into consideration or Just consider her A-Levels for points.

Others:
Shall I consider any thing else for increasing my points? and how much total my scores are?

Thanks,

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
sh3hzad said:
Zeeshan, can you please inbox me your phone number, i want to get additional information regarding this procedure.
thanks
replied.......

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Umair Maqsood said:
Hello,

I need a quick help in understanding the points score system (CRS tool). I am going to mention my all credentials here and would appreciate if someone can help me computing my score.

1. My Age: 30
2. Education: Bachelor of Electrical Engineer degree (ECA - Done)
3. IELTS Score: 8 total (CLB 9)
4. Work Experience: Total 9+ , Relevant to NOC 2133: 6+

Spouse:
1. Ielts Score: 7 total (CLB 8)
2. Education: University Degree Still on-going. it will be completed in September. Shall I take that into consideration or Just consider her A-Levels for points.

Others:
Shall I consider any thing else for increasing my points? and how much total my scores are?

Thanks,
CRS is 411 but if you consider spouse education you need to get ECA done for her as well. in current case, score for education will not be considered

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
PrettySoul2017 said:
1) If I have computerized marriage certificate (English) from NADRA , do I need to upload marriage certificate(original) in Urdu Language as well?

2) Yesterday, I got Family Registration Certificate(FRC) from NADRA, it is printed on the plain page. Two years back I got FRC on NADRA official page (with Quaid-e-Azam picture as a watermark) and also this time printing quality of pictures are poor.

Had anyone else got FRC on plain page, instead of official page? Is it acceptable to CIC?

Thanks.
Same query I have. Anyone please comment.

Piracha123

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
I am AOR dec 1 applicant (FSW-O) with no status updates except medicals passed.
i emailed London VO asking why there was no status change of BG. this is the reply i got:

"Please note that your application requires review by an officer which is why there has been no update on your status.

Once an officer reviews your file we will be in contact. We regret we can provide no further update at this time."

What does this mean? does it mean BG has been completed? what is officer review?

adeeli786

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
is there a need, that the funds has to be in account for certain period, as am looking forward to sell one of my apartments, and put the money in... so just wanted to know, or a proof that i sold apartment and got this money would suffice?

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
techLover said:
Same query I have. Anyone please comment.
No you don't need to upload urdu version.
Family document should be on nadra page as you received earlier

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
adeeli786 said:
is there a need, that the funds has to be in account for certain period, as am looking forward to sell one of my apartments, and put the money in... so just wanted to know, or a proof that i sold apartment and got this money would suffice?
Yes you need to show that you got the money after apartment selling and keep each and every record as it will be required at cic stage. You will be asked for this.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Piracha123 said:
I am AOR dec 1 applicant (FSW-O) with no status updates except medicals passed.
i emailed London VO asking why there was no status change of BG. this is the reply i got:

"Please note that your application requires review by an officer which is why there has been no update on your status.

Once an officer reviews your file we will be in contact. We regret we can provide no further update at this time."

What does this mean? does it mean BG has been completed? what is officer review?
My AOR is 28 NOV. And last update was on 15 December. After that no update. I also got same reply as you.
Back ground check starts after officer passes eligibility. This reply mean that officer at london office will review the file and check eligibility. After that back ground will start.
The saddest part is that, This officer has not opened my file from 4 months and 2 days. (On 15 December, Otawa office finalized my file and sent to the officer for final review)
It seems ur having same shitty officer.