+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Guys is it true that if we don't get the OINP nomination within 60 days, a Procedural Fairness Letter will be sent to us by default? I submitted my application on July 29th and still waiting for the nomination. Very worried. I am in "Decision in Progress" since August 30th. Your thoughts are very welcome.
Procedural fairness request is when they ask you to submit a document after 60 days (in OINP's case)
However, many people are still in DIP and past their 60 days bec OINP has an immense load of applications (according to them)
So if your status is DIP after 60 days that's bec of the surge of applications they have in their inventory

ratnakar78

Aug 29, 2017
Got my nomination yesterday.

Timelines below -
NOC - 2171
Submitted - Aug 1st
Assessment - Aug 15th
DIP - Aug 24th
Nominated - Sep 18th

After nomination from OINP, how much time does it take for the nomination message to come to the EE profile to be accepted/declined?
For nomination to any PNP, how much minimum required CRS points ?

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
Procedural fairness request is when they ask you to submit a document after 60 days (in OINP's case)
However, many people are still in DIP and past their 60 days bec OINP has an immense load of applications (according to them)
So if your status is DIP after 60 days that's bec of the surge of applications they have in their inventory
Thanks for the reply dude. I hope that's true. I called up OINP yesterday, and they gave me the standard canned reply that most applications are in the final stages of processing.

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Thanks, it is clear to me now. My confusion in my case was as below.

1. I have a CRS score of 434 which contains 15 sibling points also. I got an ITA on 9th Aug, 2017 draw where cut off was 433.

2. I had also applied for OINP on 29th July, 2017 whereby my application is in DIP stage since 21 Aug, 2017.

3. I have neither declined ITA nor withdrawn OINP application so far.

4. I wish to decline this ITA of 9th August only when I receive the OINP nomination. My apprehension was that by the time I get nominated all the total quota of 71700 for this year would have been expired by then.

5. My reason for not availing this ITA is that I still have doubt on the legality of my obtaining the 15 sibling points which I had obtained by updating the profile earlier before the draw but after the date of creation of my EE profile. However the seniors here on this forum after knowing my facts had advised me that my obtaining sibling points was OK.

6. Now, when I know that the draws will continue till December, I am expecting that OINP will send me a Procedural Fairness letter asking me to decline ITA before being nominated. I do not want to take any risk however small it may be.

7. Kindly advise me if you feel there is any risk involved in my decision of taking the OINP route by declining the ITA.

Thanks once again for your help in making my decision.
And not to mention, you could save the nomination spot for someone who really needs it. Of course, you are not obligated.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
For nomination to any PNP, how much minimum required CRS points ?
There's no really minimum required CRS but for the case of OINP, it used to be just 400 and above that they would send NOIs to. Until that one week where they sent it to ICT below 400CRS.

Once you receive your NOI from Ontario, you have a chance of getting nominated.

Of coutse, I can only speak for OINP because I didn't really look at other provinces aside from Manitoba where they have EOI and their draws are about 600+ points.

rupeez

Sep 23, 2017
Hi Guys,
So this is my case. I submitted an online EE profile yesterday (Sept 23, 2017)

NOC: 4012
CRS points: 400
Will I receive an NOI under NOC 4012? OR is NOI from Ontario just targeted to ICT'S?

Any information you know would be really helpful as I am new to this.

Thanks

Please HELP!

alee2984

Sep 24, 2017
Hi All,

I created my EE profile on 20th July.
CRS: 375
NOI: 2281 (IT)

Any chances if the OINP will be sending the new NOI's this year. Although the website shows that there are only 988 nominations left out of 6000. Some forums I have read says that it will be opening later this year. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Reactions: juleswantpr

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hi All,

I created my EE profile on 20th July.
CRS: 375
NOI: 2281 (IT)

Any chances if the OINP will be sending the new NOI's this year. Although the website shows that there are only 988 nominations left out of 6000. Some forums I have read says that it will be opening later this year. Any ideas?

Thanks.
Hi,

We are also waiting eagerly for reopening of OINP.
Let us be hopeful that it may reopen soon.

Good Luck

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Helo all

Did anyone get NOI Recently for NOC 1225??
Or
Any idea when is the Hcp intake going to resume in coming weeks.
Pl help with revert as I m worried since my profile will be expiring oct end.