04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
I m in dip since 10 june
did you ask them?in my case they told me they reached to a positive decision.. but i put my job seeker code as wrong..

Divyabansal04

Jul 2, 2017
My Status is in DIP since September 12th, after providing the additional documents asked.
I will be completing 60 days on 30th September.
what to do?

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Hi Saranya, for how long was your status in DIP? When did you receive the nomination? What did you ask them and what did they say?
Hi..i didnt ask them.they sent me a mail telling that they reached to a positive decision but my job seeker validation code was wrong.
i am on dip from august 30th and finished 60 days

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Hi Saranya, for how long was your status in DIP? When did you receive the nomination? What did you ask them and what did they say?
i didnt receive yet but they told they reach positive decision

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

would someone tell me what is the new/revised amount of funds one should show in order to declare in funds section? I made some mistake in that part due to which my profile went to ineligible status. Fellow members help is much appreciated.

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Guys I submitted my application post which my IELTS got expired and I retook it. Now the problem I need to respond back before 28 September with valid EE application number IELTS Test result Form details and my CRS score page.

1)I haven't got my Test Result Form copy, I just got to know the band scores online. Is there a way to know the status of my Test result form(at least number), without which I will not be able to fill my express entry profile and proceed further.

2)My own brother is pursuing his Masters in Canada but haven't got his PR yet. Can I claim him as relative

3) My own brother's brother in law is a PR holder in Canada, Can I claim his as relative? Because below was the statement I saw while filling my EE profile.

I have a relative in Canada who is 18 years or older, a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, and is my parent, child, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, aunt, uncle, niece or nephew.

Patutu

Sep 26, 2017
Thanks for all the information on OINP process.

It just struck me to check whether at the time of my first interaction with you, if I had sent you the page from where I made an inference that the sibling should be living in canada on the date of submission of profile as well as on the date of application. At that time, I forgot to send you the page along with and got your advice without giving you full facts.

May be, I made a mistake in understanding the paragraph there at HELP? in the “relatives in canada section” of the application. Hereby I am reproducing the paragraphs found there.

AT THE “ HELP? “ SIBLING POINTS SECTION OF THE APPLICATION.

You can be awarded points if you or your spouse or common-law partner (if they will come with you to Canada) has:

a brother or sister who is (on both the date you submit your profile and when you submit your application for permanent residence)

• 18 years of age or older

• a Canadian citizen or permanent resident

• living in Canada

Brother or sister relationships include:

• biological (this means you are related by blood)
    • brother or sister

• half-brother or sister
  • adopted brother or sister

• step-brother or step-sister (this means you are not related by blood or adoption, but your parents are married or in a common law relationship on both the date you submit your profile and when you submit your application for permanent residence)
AT CRS - Additional - PR or Canadian Sibling IN THE APPLICATION SECTION

Points can be awarded if the principal applicant or accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a sibling who is 18 years of age or older as of the date of application and who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident residing in Canada.

Sibling relationships include the following:

• Biological brother or sister

• Adopted brother or sister

• Half-brother or half-sister

• Step-brother or step-sister
AT GLOSSARY AT IRCC WEBSITE.

Sibling (brother or sister)
For Express Entry, a sibling means your brother or sister related to you by:
blood (biological):
brother or sister
half-brother or sister
adoption:
adopted brother or sister
marriage:
includes a step-brother or step-sister who is not related to you by blood or adoption and your parents are married or in a common law relationship
this is true on both the date you submit your profile and when you submit your application for permanent residence

To get points for having at least one sibling in Canada, they
must be 18 years old
must be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada
can be the brother or sister of your spouse or common-law partner who will come with you to Canada

Moreover, there is no mention of sibling living in canada on both dates in the CANADA GAZETTE.

Kindly review it and share your thoughts. Does this condition of both dates applicable on step brothers & step sisters only or on all applicants ?
Where did you get these informations? I have one step sister (my father and her mother are married). Thanks

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Hi All,
By god's grace got nomination today and score got increased to 1032.
Submitted :- July 25th
DIP :- August 20th
Received positive decision mail on September 11th
Nominated:-September 25th
Thanks a lot for those who supported me..All the very best to those who are waiting for nomination..

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
Hi All,
By god's grace got nomination today and score got increased to 1032.
Submitted :- July 25th
DIP :- August 20th
Received positive decision mail on September 11th
Nominated:-September 25th
Thanks a lot for those who supported me..All the very best to those who are waiting for nomination..
Congrats. Did you ask them about the decision or did they send it on their own on September 11th?