App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
The same hapened to me, they sent me the nomination a couple of hours after i sent them the correct one.
HI..
U here?can i talk to you?

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
The same hapened to me, they sent me the nomination a couple of hours after i sent them the correct one.
I have two EE profile.i deleted the first one and created a new profile.BUt the jobseeker validation code i put on my new profile was the old one code.i responed them the same day they sent me the query.its been 5 days and i didnt receive any nominmation.i am worried.can you suggest anything?

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hello friends,
A total of 69437 ITA,s would have been issued after this 72nd draw which was held today. The total target of express entry for 2017 is 71700. As per this calculation the remaining quota is 2263 ITA’s only. It will surely be filled up in the next draw. Will the next draw be the last draw of 2017 ?.

My OINP application under FSW category is in DIP stage. If I get nominated after the next draw which will be the last draw of 2017, will my nomination be valid for 2018 or will they conduct another draw for nominated candidates only.

I shall highly appreciate if somebody may kindly clarify me on this.

garry gill

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
GOT THIS EMAIL, can someone explain, this person recently sent WES report to Ontario, after logging in WES account and adding receipt of Ontario Immigration and it reached them by standard mail on 15th Sep, any other step is required ?
and also, is it necessary to provide Intention to reside in Ontario document.

Dear Madam: RE: Procedural Fairness Request – Federal Skilled Worker Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) under the Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream received on July 8, 2017. Your application and all supporting documentation submitted to date have been reviewed. Before a decision is made on your application, this letter is to provide you with a final opportunity to submit information to support your eligibility for nomination. All applicants who choose to be assessed against the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) criteria must meet the following provincial criteria:
The assessment of the information and documentation submitted in support of your application indicates that some of the above criteria may not have been met. Specifically,
 A Canadian Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree or an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report produced by a designated organization indicating that your foreign education is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree. o In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide additional information or documentation to support that your application satisfies program criteria:
 To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. You must also ensure that “Ontario Immig

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
GOT THIS EMAIL, can someone explain, this person recently sent WES report to Ontario, after logging in WES account and adding receipt of Ontario Immigration and it reached them by standard mail on 15th Sep, any other step is required ?
and also, is it necessary to provide Intention to reside in Ontario document.

Dear Madam: RE: Procedural Fairness Request – Federal Skilled Worker Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) under the Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream received on July 8, 2017. Your application and all supporting documentation submitted to date have been reviewed. Before a decision is made on your application, this letter is to provide you with a final opportunity to submit information to support your eligibility for nomination. All applicants who choose to be assessed against the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) criteria must meet the following provincial criteria:
The assessment of the information and documentation submitted in support of your application indicates that some of the above criteria may not have been met. Specifically,
 A Canadian Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree or an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report produced by a designated organization indicating that your foreign education is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree. o In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide additional information or documentation to support that your application satisfies program criteria:
 To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. You must also ensure that “Ontario Immig
take screen shot of the receipt from WES and attach as a reply to the email from OINP

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have two EE profile.i deleted the first one and created a new profile.BUt the jobseeker validation code i put on my new profile was the old one code.i responed them the same day they sent me the query.its been 5 days and i didnt receive any nominmation.i am worried.can you suggest anything?
Same happened to me. Do not worry, if you sent them the correct one already they will send you the nomination very soon.

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Same happened to me. Do not worry, if you sent them the correct one already they will send you the nomination very soon.
Thank you..i am waiting for 8 days now....no idea how long will it take?

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Did you

Did you provide them the new job seeker code? In the new EE profile the system will send you new job seeker code also.
yes i did before 8 days

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Did you

Did you provide them the new job seeker code? In the new EE profile the system will send you new job seeker code also.
did you face the same issue?will it take a long to issue the nomination.

Sameer704

Sep 14, 2017
Hello friends,
A total of 69437 ITA,s would have been issued after this 72nd draw which was held today. The total target of express entry for 2017 is 71700. As per this calculation the remaining quota is 2263 ITA’s only. It will surely be filled up in the next draw. Will the next draw be the last draw of 2017 ?.

My OINP application under FSW category is in DIP stage. If I get nominated after the next draw which will be the last draw of 2017, will my nomination be valid for 2018 or will they conduct another draw for nominated candidates only.

I shall highly appreciate if somebody may kindly clarify me on this.
Total ITA issued so far in 2017 are 69420 and Target ITA's are 73700 so more than 4000 ITA's are still pending hopefully we will get the nomination before that.
Best of luck

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
did you face the same issue?will it take a long to issue the nomination.
Well I did recreate my profile because my previous one I edited and made a mistake in the funds section making my profile ineligible. I received nomination after 2 hrs of sending the email and calling them up. But I was in a different situation than you, since I have received the nomination already then they re-issued the nomination to me.

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Hi
OINP has nominated more than 1000 ppl in last month and i see only 200 ppl in 601 to 1200 points bracket... where did the 800 ppl go whe are nominated by ON till sep... this math is confusing :) .. waiting for application intake to re open.

Regards,