+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

npnotesin

Jan 20, 2009
venky321 said:
A small question. I renewed my passport a couple of months ago (USPS messed up the tracking and gave 3 sleepless nights). I have not notified CIC of my new passport yet. When the Passport Request comes, would it be best to send the new passport with a copy of the old; or send both originals?
I was in the same boat and sent new and old passports with PPR.

npnotesin

Jan 20, 2009
rezendgi said:
Did you really mean to mention point 5. ?? ;D
It exsists in both the countries. One acknowledges it and the other ignores/opposes it. If you are a liberal, it may matter to you.

ichintu

Nov 20, 2009
now the wait begins to get passport back from NY. Who was the last one to get PP back from NY and when was it?

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wait never ends isnt it true? lolzzzzzzzz my passports got deliverd to NY on 15th Jan Friday arround 11:20 am.

npnotesin got his passport back from NY on 16th Jan.......... he is the recent one...........

ichintu said:
now the wait begins to get passport back from NY. Who was the last one to get PP back from NY and when was it?

ichintu

Nov 20, 2009
Ya NY got my pp on the 15th around 9:30am. Eagerly waiting... Planned a trip to Montana this weekend hopefully will get passport by this week, what do you think?

yojo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
17-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
17-NOV-2010 (Seattle)
Med's Request
17-JUL-2010
Med's Done....
05-AUG-2010
Passport Req..
22-FEB-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-MAR-2011
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear Senior Members,

How did you fill your CIC Application - PDF format or Handwritten ?

The reason why I am asking is that the PDF format does not show the year in proper place (each digit seperate) and in Additional Family Info the month is also not shown correctly (7 instead of 07). Is this acceptable by CIC ?

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh you should get it by Friday or early morning saturday. good luck............

ichintu said:
Ya NY got my pp on the 15th around 9:30am. Eagerly waiting... Planned a trip to Montana this weekend hopefully will get passport by this week, what do you think?

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi YoJO, ( I Liked your name ;D )
I filled out with PDF format and made print out of it. Make sure you are using correct version of forms. I mean latest forms. Also make sure you have current upto date version of PDF installed on your pc. i never had any issue.

good luck.

yojo said:
Dear Senior Members,

How did you fill your CIC Application - PDF format or Handwritten ?

The reason why I am asking is that the PDF format does not show the year in proper place (each digit seperate) and in Additional Family Info the month is also not shown correctly (7 instead of 07). Is this acceptable by CIC ?

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

yojo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
17-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
17-NOV-2010 (Seattle)
Med's Request
17-JUL-2010
Med's Done....
05-AUG-2010
Passport Req..
22-FEB-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-MAR-2011
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi despoimmigrant,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I have PDF version 9 and when I enter the Year it is shown as below -

| |19|99| |

2 digits are stored in the space between 2 vertical lines (instead of 1). It accepts only 4 digits, so cannot insert space in between.

I am using the latest forms on the website. Any idea what may be the cause for this ?

despoimmigrant said:
Hi YoJO, ( I Liked your name ;D )
I filled out with PDF format and made print out of it. Make sure you are using correct version of forms. I mean latest forms. Also make sure you have current upto date version of PDF installed on your pc. i never had any issue.

good luck.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
| |19|99| | this should not be an issue. I don't remember having such issue with my forms. i don't know man what to say. if you have some difficulties i would advise you to write with inkpen in the fileds which you are having difficulties and initial your sign next to it.

yojo said:
Hi despoimmigrant,

| |19|99| |

2 digits are stored in the space between 2 vertical lines (instead of 1). It accepts only 4 digits, so cannot insert space in between.

I am using the latest forms on the website. Any idea what may be the cause for this ?

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone please explain PROS/CONS of landing formalities in Alberta and Ontario? I am planing to come back to US using AVR after that landing formalities.
I need to make my travel plans accordingly.

Toronto is 10 Hours drive from my place
Alberta is 30 Hours drive from my place

Thank you

bb0310

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
If you're having problems with the PDF, just leave it blank and just hand-write those.

yojo said:
Hi despoimmigrant,

| |19|99| |

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Despo, rezendgi, CCH, npnotesin, xps... for taking the time to provide information on pros and cons of both countries. I still have not made my decision and will take a while to do so.

rezendgi had asked how I knew my GC got approved. I received a "Card Production Ordered" e-mail on Jan 13th and then on Jan 18th received "Approval Notice" e-mail. I received the actual green card yesterday in the mail, Jan 19, 2010.

It sounds like CCH is lovign his life in Calgary. I am very happy for you man. Despo is getting his PR visa soon and all the best with your landing. npnotesin, congrats on your recent PR visa stamp and thanks for outlining the pros and cons and they were very helpful.

Thanks again guys and all the best to all of you.

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
WoW, thats good news..

I believe 2010 is going to be good for all of us !!!

nix1 said:
Thanks Despo, rezendgi, CCH, npnotesin, xps... for taking the time to provide information on pros and cons of both countries. I still have not made my decision and will take a while to do so.

rezendgi had asked how I knew my GC got approved. I received a "Card Production Ordered" e-mail on Jan 13th and then on Jan 18th received "Approval Notice" e-mail. I received the actual green card yesterday in the mail, Jan 19, 2010.

It sounds like CCH is lovign his life in Calgary. I am very happy for you man. Despo is getting his PR visa soon and all the best with your landing. npnotesin, congrats on your recent PR visa stamp and thanks for outlining the pros and cons and they were very helpful.

Thanks again guys and all the best to all of you.

Ambitious07

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Hi guys,

I got my nomination package yesterday and I am planning to fill docs and send to Buffolo. I have few questions please help me.

1 I have a scaned copy of CIC docs which I sent to AINP can I take a print out and use same docs ?
2 If no then from where I can get those forms ?
3 I need FBI and PCC from MA, NY and Canada anybody can advise me or send me links or tell me about procedure ?
4 I got AINP approval on 12/07/2009 and received package on 01/19/2010 so how much time I have to send acknowledgment letter back to them ?
5 Do I need to send only acknowledgment letter nothing else with it right ?

Thanks and I'll appreciate your help and advise.