+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Today got passport request from Buffalo after 13.5 months (since I applied to CIC). However, they are asking me to submit passports before 5th Feb and I have to land before 25th March.

I am just settling in London (arrived a week back) and looking for jobs. My wife is in India and her passport is with her. Just confused as how to go about all this!!!!

bottom line: Buffalo is processing PR's

Can anybody tell me if its possible(if I cannot get my wifes passport in time here) to get my passport stamped without my wife's. Or will they need both together?

-dna

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG 13.5 months :eek: are we in for a wait that long? that's scary.... i was thinking 8 months maybe

dnataraj said:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Today got passport request from Buffalo after 13.5 months (since I applied to CIC). However, they are asking me to submit passports before 5th Feb and I have to land before 25th March.

I am just settling in London (arrived a week back) and looking for jobs. My wife is in India and her passport is with her. Just confused as how to go about all this!!!!

Can anybody tell me if its possible(if I cannot get my wifes passport in time here) to get my passport stamped without my wife's. Or will they need both together?

-dna

ZAD

Jun 24, 2009
dnataraj said:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

-dna
Congratulation Dnataraj

Finally you got it. I was also with you, still have not gotten anything. Its about 12.5 months.

Did you get PR in regular mail or email ? Also, is 25th March your medical done date ?

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
ZAD said:
Congratulation Dnataraj

Finally you got it. I was also with you, still have not gotten anything. Its about 12.5 months.

Did you get PR in regular mail or email ? Also, is 25th March your medical done date ?
email (luckily as I am not in the US) yes medicals were done on 25th march

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jacaranda said:
OMG 13.5 months :eek: are we in for a wait that long? that's scary.... i was thinking 8 months maybe
Blood shoot out of my eyes when I look at these numbers for AINP program's Grand daddy candidate. He was the guy who was among the few first tier of candidates while SRS H1B AINP was launched back in 2008. What will happen to AINP SRS H1B candidates who applied after him? 13.5 months?!!? What the f**k is going on in CIC Buffalo? And now they want candidate to clean thier sh*t of delay by landing within couple of months!!
Why Buffalo CIC was licking his file for 14 months? why didn't transfered his file to NY city consulate????

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dnataraj said:
email (luckily as I am not in the US) yes medicals were done on 25th march
Natraj,

Incase if we are forced to leave US after doing our medicals....how does that work...I am not sure how it would affect our CIC process.

Thanks,
Mouli

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
emceemouli said:
Natraj,

Incase if we are forced to leave US after doing our medicals....how does that work...I am not sure how it would affect our CIC process.

Thanks,
Mouli
If that happens you immediately inform CIC about change of address (may be home country). so that you will not run the risk of traveling to US (with all their visa/ immigration arrogance). I have B1/B2 visa and hoping I will be let in. My H1B is defunct as I resigned the job.

Good Luck.

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dnataraj said:
If that happens you immediately inform CIC about change of address (may be home country). so that you will not run the risk of traveling to US (with all their visa/ immigration arrogance). I have B1/B2 visa and hoping I will be let in. My H1B is defunct as I resigned the job.

Good Luck.
Thanks Natraj,

So in the case of we letting them know, we can get the visa stamped in our home country after we get the PPR request. Am i correct..nobody knows what might happen in US. one fine day, we can get a pink slip. Just checking out all the options...

Thanks,
Mouli

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Very funny man !!

Both Buffalo and this guy are getting hammered here ....

Good that you said .. "Why Buffalo CIC was licking his file for 14 months?" instead of something Ugly of him .... ;D and you didn't shower all your frustration on our poor guy ....

GirlOntario said:
Blood shoot out of my eyes when I look at these numbers for AINP program's Grand daddy candidate.

Why Buffalo CIC was licking his file for 14 months? why didn't transfered his file to NY city consulate????

C

cchabert

dnataraj said:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

-dna
I think you need to send everything together, what a dilemma, let us know what happen.

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emceemouli said:
Thanks Natraj,

So in the case of we letting them know, we can get the visa stamped in our home country after we get the PPR request. Am i correct..nobody knows what might happen in US. one fine day, we can get a pink slip. Just checking out all the options...

Thanks,
Mouli
Thanks..

just got the PPR request by email. From LA consulate ...it was very fast..

Mouli

albertatj

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
dnataraj said:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

-dna
Hello Natraj sir..! I tried calling u couple of times, didnt know that you left USA and in London. I sent a mail last week. please send me ur new #

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC buffalo has seriously delayed this AINP H1B SRS program. I don't what is the basis to stamping somebody's visa in less than 7 month and let somebody wait for over a year. That make sense that DNA's case may take a little bit longer as he has resided in many countries so background check will depend upon various foreign agencies but that diference should not be more than 1-2 month not at least 13.5 month!

I don't know how CIC Buffalo decide that let's decide this file in less than 7 months and put this another file in basement for next 7 months.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
GirlOntario said:
CIC buffalo has seriously delayed this AINP H1B SRS program. I don't what is the basis to stamping somebody's visa in less than 7 month and let somebody wait for over a year. That make sense that DNA's case may take a little bit longer as he has resided in many countries so background check will depend upon various foreign agencies but that diference should not be more than 1-2 month not at least 13.5 month!

I don't know how CIC Buffalo decide that let's decide this file in less than 7 months and put this another file in basement for next 7 months.
Even I was trying to figure out patterns in timelines. But its beyond my comprehension. Yes in my case it may be delayed because of multiple residencies, but the people like ZAD haven't received even after a year. And also background checks are (at least supposed to be) done in parallel. Not in sequence, one country at a time. And Buffalo doesn't even update ecas. In my case its still showing "in process". Only good thing about them is they conveyed the decision by email. Else I would have lost the chance.

I can only wish good luck to those who are on assembly line.

iAlberta

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/Mar/2009
Doc's Request.
16/Dec/2009
Nomination.....
11/Jan/2010
AOR Received.
01/Jun/2010
Med's Request
01/Jun/2010
Med's Done....
04/Jun/2010
Passport Req..
27/Aug/2010
Seniors...

I have sent in my application to CIC without any PCC's.... I have already applied for FBI, Indian PCC and state PCCs. I will be sending them as soon as I receive them.

do you think my application will be returned? or will they ask me in future to updated my application...