Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
Sorry, to ask for clarification again, but how does return Express Mail work? do you include the return envelope in the package along with the fee?

Can we do the return package with Fedex or UPS also?

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
despoimmigrant said:
Boy this is something new ............................. from CIC..... Is it because they have plenty of applications to deal with? what that letter means is that you have to add 3 months to total process. i am totally with you and yeah it is freaking annoying. why can't they just mail medical after 3 months instead of saying do not conduct medical test till 3 months. anyways good luck rabzee
Congrats !!!! Despo. Great news. Really good to know this. Oh man I can only imagine how happy you must have been. Cheers!! now dont forget us.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Despo! I am very happy for you. Enjoy your summer vacation in Alberta and complete the landing process. Don't forget to visit Banff and Jasper while in Alberta. And I have not forgotten your request about posting the Health and SIN cards on my blog. I have already scanned them, but have not had time to do so. Probably this weekend.

One more thing that is not related to Canada and my apology if anybody gets offended by this. I just wanted to share another good news in my life with you guys. My US GC has been approved. Now it is a decision time for me to decide where to settle and it is not going to be easy one. We are going home in Feb 1 for two months and once we come back to the US, we will make our decision. At the mean time, if you guys have any suggestions on where I should settle (Canada or USA), I would really appreciate that. Thanks!

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rabzee said:
Hi,
Yesterday we got our AOR and Medical Request.

It says"Please do notschedule your medical exam until 3 months from the date of this letter.. if you complete your medical too soon, you may be required to be re-examined."

So does it mean we should schedule our medicals till 13th April????? another three month just to get done medicals......then don't know how long it gonna take...........is it with everyone???? it is so freaking annoying. :mad:
This is extremely annoying. Why not simply say that "we must have to delay application till 14 months and in order to do so We will not only ask you to late schedule health exam but also put your medicals results in our basement for next 3 months and will take another 6 months to issue PPR after 7 reminder emails from you" I think they have something to do with managing the expectations so they are delaying things so expecations of people do not exceed. Seriously, this is soemthing should be controlled.

Are you single or do you have family?

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanx nix, thanx dipen..yup one of the best day of my life...............

Nix my personal opinion would be US ofcourse. But you see what is the best for your kids future. I heard schooling is terrible in US. education system is bogus in US till high school. I am not saying canada will have super duper education system but little better than US. atleast no drugs, guns in school right? well i wil be staying in Canada till i get my Canadian Citizenship as soon as i get that Canadian passport i will be moving back to India so for me it does not matter.i want my kids to study in India till high school than they can come back to US for higher studies. this is my personal plans.......... :) there is a lot to talk about it. but may be laterz

venky, you can not use Fedex for return. You use prepaid satmped express envelop (not metered one) and send it along with all other documents and fees.

jyde

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Virginia
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2008
Doc's Request.
09-09-2009
Nomination.....
17-01-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
Not Requested
File Transfer...
20-05-2009
Med's Request
11-05-2009
Med's Done....
14-05-2009
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
12-17-2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-23-2009
Congrats Despo am so happy for you

despoimmigrant said:
To, all
It appears my wait is over as well. My Wife just called to inform me that we have got PPR from NY today 14th january 2010. Letter was dated on 7th January and mailed on 11th January.

Thank you all. one of the best day of my life. Planing to take rest of the day off from work and go home to celebrate it.

jyde

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Virginia
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2008
Doc's Request.
09-09-2009
Nomination.....
17-01-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
Not Requested
File Transfer...
20-05-2009
Med's Request
11-05-2009
Med's Done....
14-05-2009
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
12-17-2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-23-2009
Same plan Despo,
wait till i get citizenship and
be back to home country to
make money and raise my family.

despoimmigrant said:
thanx nix, thanx dipen..yup one of the best day of my life...............

Nix my personal opinion would be US ofcourse. But you see what is the best for your kids future. I heard schooling is terrible in US. education system is bogus in US till high school. I am not saying canada will have super duper education system but little better than US. atleast no drugs, guns in school right? well i wil be staying in Canada till i get my Canadian Citizenship as soon as i get that Canadian passport i will be moving back to India so for me it does not matter.i want my kids to study in India till high school than they can come back to US for higher studies. this is my personal plans.......... :) there is a lot to talk about it. but may be laterz

venky, you can not use Fedex for return. You use prepaid satmped express envelop (not metered one) and send it along with all other documents and fees.

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Man, that's awesome ... two shots at a time ... I would say go for U.S .. Career, Money, Opportunities, (including weather) its good here .. Canada will catch up, but it will take time ...

How do you know your GC got approved ? you got a mail that you will receive the card soon ?

nix1 said:
Congrats Despo! I am very happy for you. Enjoy your summer vacation in Alberta and complete the landing process. Don't forget to visit Banff and Jasper while in Alberta. And I have not forgotten your request about posting the Health and SIN cards on my blog. I have already scanned them, but have not had time to do so. Probably this weekend.

One more thing that is not related to Canada and my apology if anybody gets offended by this. I just wanted to share another good news in my life with you guys. My US GC has been approved. Now it is a decision time for me to decide where to settle and it is not going to be easy one. We are going home in Feb 1 for two months and once we come back to the US, we will make our decision. At the mean time, if you guys have any suggestions on where I should settle (Canada or USA), I would really appreciate that. Thanks!

rabzee

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
It looks funny to me now...that how they are playing with us............
well i m not single, i applied with my husband.and the other thing also that relaxed me is we are expecting a new member in our family.Being optimistic that whatever coming is gonna be good for us hopefully.

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
That 3 months time sounds ridiculous to me ... they are like holding folks for 3 months to go for Medical Checks .. not sure, if they are doing for everyone..

rabzee said:
It looks funny to me now...that how they are playing with us............
well i m not single, i applied with my husband.and the other thing also that relaxed me is we are expecting a new member in our family.Being optimistic that whatever coming is gonna be good for us hopefully.

Gixxer750

Apr 16, 2009
Dallas, TX
Congrats Despo!!

despoimmigrant said:
To, all
It appears my wait is over as well. My Wife just called to inform me that we have got PPR from NY today 14th january 2010. Letter was dated on 7th January and mailed on 11th January.

Thank you all. one of the best day of my life. Planing to take rest of the day off from work and go home to celebrate it.

Ambitious07

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Hi guys,

I am really in the trouble. AINP made mistake and sent my docs to somewhere else (wrong address) and I informed them many time however I am still waiting for my nomination package. Please anybody faced this problem then advise me? and tell me the reliable email address ?

I'll appreciate your advise
Thanks

mike919

Jan 15, 2010
Hi All,
Received my Passport with Candian Visa stamped on it !! :D

My Timeline:

Provincial nominee filed: Octuber 17th, 2008
Provincial Nomination Received: January 11, 2009

Application filed to CIC Buffalo : April 15th, 2009 - Along with Indian PCC , FBI clearance and Filing Fees

AOR and Medicals Received: July 21st, 2009
Medicals Done: July31 , 2009

Medicals Received by Ottawa: August 15th, 2009

File Transffered to NY: August 18th, 2009

Sent State PCC: Sep5th , 2009

ecase status changed to Medicals Received: Nov 25th, 2009

Request for RPRF Fees received : Octuber 5th, 2009

Fee Sent on Octuber 7th, 2009 and MO cashed: Octuber 20th, 2009

Request for Passport received: January 7th, 2010 --- Letter dated January 4th, 2010

Passport Sent: January 11th, 2010

Passport received with Visa: January 15th, 2010

Good luck to all in the queue, i will pray for all to get PR soon !!

Thanks to all those who have posted there experience and timelines to keep us posted.

xprsurslf

Mar 19, 2009
nix1 said:

This should be a no brainer ;D

npnotesin

Jan 20, 2009
Got Passport today with PR visa stamped on it.

Mailed passport on: 01/07/2010
Reached NY consulate on : 01/08/2010
Received passport back on: 01/16/2010

Timeline: trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/discuss/provincial-nominees/402