+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No news or what? any ecase updates? Lol let me check my ecase status see if anything comes up before i ask you guys.

mani001

May 12, 2009
My e-cas status has been updated today

We started processing your application on June 3, 2009.

We transferred your application to the New York office on June 16, 2009. The New York office may contact you.

Medical results have been received.

Anybody have any idea when the passport request will be coming ?

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mani001 said:
My e-cas status has been updated today

We started processing your application on June 3, 2009.

We transferred your application to the New York office on June 16, 2009. The New York office may contact you.

Medical results have been received.

Anybody have any idea when the passport request will be coming ?
Congratulations! I have no idea on when the PPR will be coming, but my guess is in next a couple of weeks.

When did you send your medical to Ottawa?

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
hi jpadz- we're on the same boat. i got my initial assessment dated July 21. Other than the RPRF money order getting encashed on August 6th, I do not have anymore updates. My ecase states, 'We started processing your case on June 16'. I will keep you posted if I hear anything.

question to the experts- Note that I am AINP H1B and still with Buffalo. I was reading through trackitt and it seems Buffalo only processes a different stream (work-permit category). Should I be concerned that my case has not yet been transferred.

Thanks.

jpadz said:
Hello guys!

Today, I received a letter from Buffalo dated August 10 that the Initial Assessment of my application has been completed. It states also that an interview is waived at the moment. No other documents have been requested since we provided all the PCCs already when we submitted the application last April. However, we are requested to pay the RPRF.

Do any of you guys know how long will it take to receive the PPR after Initial Assessment?

Do you think Buffalo will finalize my application or will transfer it still?

Do you think they will still ask for some documents anytime soon?

Those who have their cases finalized in Buffalo, please share.

Thanks!

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
My e-Cas was changed to Decision made...
I had submitted my passport for my work permit application, but my PR was approved a couple of days after that. NY called me last week to tell me that they would stamp PR visa instead of the work permit...

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
ingegarcia said:
I had submitted my passport for my work permit application, but my PR was approved a couple of days after that. NY called me last week to tell me that they would stamp PR visa instead of the work permit...
Congratulations Inge, You are all set to go!!!
Good luck for everything!!.
Let me know how will I reach out to you in Alberta!! :)
-dna

kgh

Jun 8, 2009
Ingegarcia,
Congratulations. Indeed it is a great news. Now you can go there with your PR and job.

ingegarcia said:

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Thank you dna, kgh!!!
Still a couple of thinks to finish up before I go.... but definitely I'll give you my contact information once I get to Edmonton...

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
ingegarcia said:
Thank you dna, kgh!!!
Still a couple of thinks to finish up before I go.... but definitely I'll give you my contact information once I get to Edmonton...
Hi Inge! Goodluck with your new life in Edmonton. :)

mumbaimerijan

Jan 4, 2009
Congrats Inge ......Excellent News...

One more thought to make sure we don't miss the links .Do you guys have twitter account so that we can follow each other :) .

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
Anyone of us here knows any good company to ship car from CA to AB who can take care of customs and deliver door-to-door. I have called a whole laundry list of companies...none found yet :(