+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
ingegarcia said:
Congratulations to all who received passport request, PR, medicals, etc...
BTW don't forget to pray for us, who are still waiting for some news form CIC!!!

Good luck to all!!!
After quite weeks there is some activity at AINP side. They are issuing file #s if not nominations. There is some sporadic activity from CIC side. Yrinaldy got his PRR, Nomad reached next level. Hope we will hear more good news in the coming weeks.
And as you said, I am sure they all will pray for us and we shall pray for everyone here!!

Good luck to all! and I will host a chill pill party to everyone when I get my PRR.

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
You all, eventually, will get PR and have prosperous new life in Alberta.

I have been in contact with some Calgarians - so far my experiences have been VERY POSITIVE! From looking a place to stay, network thru associations/website and all have been very friendly, courteous, and respectful.

Good luck to all!

dnataraj said:
ingegarcia said:
BTW don't forget to pray for us, who are still waiting for some news form CIC!!!

Good luck to all!!!
After quite weeks there is some activity at AINP side. They are issuing file #s if not nominations. There is some sporadic activity from CIC side. Yrinaldy got his PRR, Nomad reached next level. Hope we will hear more good news in the coming weeks.
And as you said, I am sure they all will pray for us and we shall pray for everyone here!!

Good luck to all! and I will host a chill pill party to everyone when I get my PRR.

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
ingegarcia said:

Good luck to all!!!
I pray for everyone every single day :)...Blessings will pour from everywhere for all of us :D

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
sukhminder said:
ingegarcia said:

Good luck to all!!!
I pray for everyone every single day :)...Blessings will pour from everywhere for all of us :D
I'm with you on that one we all are after a good Life and I trust God will truely bless us greatly.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dipen said:
Despoimmigrant, u'rs and mine timelines are the same. I think its 2 early to expect medical request. normally CIC takes like 2 months once the money order is cashed.

despoimmigrant said:
another week passed but not AOR/Medical looks like chill pill weekend
Two months from the date when cash got encashed or two months from the date CIC recieved application. could some one please clarify......

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
That's good that means that with all our prayers together we will start getting PR soon!!!
good luck guys!!

sukhminder said:
ingegarcia said:

Good luck to all!!!

mumbaimerijan

Jan 4, 2009
Hi All ,

Good news to share from my end. I received my passport today with Visa stamp .
My Timeline :

Medicals Done :10 March 2009

Passport Request : 21 July 2009 ( After super long wait more than 4 months)

Passport delivered with Visa : 5 AUG 2009

Best of Luck to all . Am sure we are going to hear some good news soon from ingergacia , dnataraj and tapak . I have been constantly following you guys frm past one year of this process.

Hope we all have a beer in Alberta soon.

kgh

Jun 8, 2009
Mumbaimerijaan,
Congratulation. What is your status on ecas? and did CIC send it through express mail?
mumbaimerijan said:
Hi All ,

My Timeline :

Best of Luck to all . Am sure we are going to hear some good news soon from ingergacia , dnataraj and tapak . I have been constantly following you guys frm past one year of this process.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
mumbaimerijan said:
Hi All ,

My Timeline :

Congratulation !! Its a great news. I wish you happy landing and beyond.

C

cchabert

mumbaimerijan said:
Hi All ,

My Timeline :

Add me to the list for the beer reunion in Alberta ;-)

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Congratulations mumbaimerijan. Please update your time lines in tracking system.

To all

Please update your timelines in the tracking system ( http://tinyurl.com/AINP-Tracking-System)

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
mumbaimerijan said:
Hi All ,

My Timeline :

Congratulations !!!

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mumbaimerijan said:
Hi All ,

My Timeline :

Congratulations! I am assuming that your case was transferred and processed in NY Office. I see that you get your PPR on Jul 21. When did you mail your passport and did you include a prepaid express mail to return your passport?

I read in another forum that there are people waiting for more than 2 months for passport to be back from NY office after visa stamp. Yours was pretty quick (unless you asked somebody to drop off your passport in person and he/she picked it up the following week and mailed the passport back to you).