+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
Unfortunately, I got it thru regular mail - they did not use my express mail I included - My guess is, the express mail I submitted, did not have enough stamps. Either way, I got it within the time limit.

mumbaimerijan said:
yrinaldy,

Did you receive you passport via return express mail which you might have included with you passport or via normal mail ?

mumbaimerijan

Jan 4, 2009
Thanks yrinaldy . I asked you because i read in other forums that they generally use the regular mails. I don.t know why ....weird.....

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
sukhminder said:
ainpdude said:
recieved FSW fee refund from Buffalo

FSW was withdrawn on May 14 2009
Did they ask you to withdraw the FSW or you voluntarily did that? What's the case status of eCas now?
i had sent separate fees for pnp, they had given me option to withdraw FSW ...
eCas status says "Withdrawn" and :

" We received your application for permanent residence on September 16, 2008.

We withdrew your application on May 14, 2009 and your file has been closed.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. "

J1visa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2009
J1visa said:
Hi everyone,

I have ordered a bank draft at Bank of America (it is issued at Toronto branch) and sent it to CIC. However, it is shown in the USPS tracking website that the last status of my express envelop is ""Attempted to delivery". I don't know if the envelop received by CIC or not.

Could you please help me how to know if the bank draft has been cashed or not? I went to a Bank of America branch (where I ordered the bank draft) but they said they don't know how to get the information.

Thank you very much. I am very worried, it is about 1 month passed.

J1visa
Could you please help me? Thank you very much in advance. The dead line is coming soon.

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
ainpdude said:
sukhminder said:
ainpdude said:

Did they ask you to withdraw the FSW or you voluntarily did that? What's the case status of eCas now?

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. "
Wow congratulations Hari garu :)...Decision Made :) ...when is the PPR coming ;)?
By the way...I restocked my Chill Pill quota yet again this Monday :(

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
sukhminder said:
ainpdude said:
sukhminder said:
ainpdude said:

Wow congratulations Hari garu :)...Decision Made :) ...when is the PPR coming ;)?
By the way...I restocked my Chill Pill quota yet again this Monday :(
lol sukh,

hey that was FSW AOR status... i have different PNP AOR which has to say "decision made"
no news yet still waiting for PPR ... it is about time .... oh boy that reminds of errand to costco to
restock chillpills

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
Congrats Yrinaldy and wish u all the best. One question to you.when u received the passport do they mentioned the PR effective date. I know one has to enter canada within 1 year of PR getting approved. I am wondering about the PR effective date because one has to stay atleast 3 years in canada out of 1st 4 years in order to apply for Citizenship. So I am just curious when would the PR effective date be? IS it after you apply for the PR card or right from the day when they returned your passport? Pls share some idea bro.
Thank you

yrinaldy said:
All:

Just got my passport in the mail.

I am off to Calgary - driving and towing my car by the end of August.

Good luck to everyone!

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
The PR definitely has expiration date - 1 year from medical result submitted. And PR effective is when you landed at the border. And you have to stay at least 700+ days (about 3 years) out of 5 years to be eligible for Citizenship.

dipen said:
Congrats Yrinaldy and wish u all the best. One question to you.when u received the passport do they mentioned the PR effective date. I know one has to enter canada within 1 year of PR getting approved. I am wondering about the PR effective date because one has to stay atleast 3 years in canada out of 1st 4 years in order to apply for Citizenship. So I am just curious when would the PR effective date be? IS it after you apply for the PR card or right from the day when they returned your passport? Pls share some idea bro.
Thank you

yrinaldy said:
All:

Good luck to everyone!

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
Thanks Yrinaldy. Once again my best wishes to you. have fun

yrinaldy said:
The PR definitely has expiration date - 1 year from medical result submitted. And PR effective is when you landed at the border. And you have to stay at least 700+ days (about 3 years) out of 5 years to be eligible for Citizenship.

dipen said:
Thank you

yrinaldy said:
All:

Good luck to everyone!

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Congratulations to all who received passport request, PR, medicals, etc...
BTW don't forget to pray for us, who are still waiting for some news form CIC!!!

Good luck to all!!!