Med's Done....
25-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-11
LANDED..........
30-09-11
I just wanted to say how very pleased I am for you and your family that things are finally going right. I have been following your story and I am glad it has such a good ending. At least now there is a visa officer on your side that is willing to sort things out. Sorry you had all the unnecessary stress along the way though. You know the saying, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger!! You are a very strong lady! Have a fabulous life in Canada!

Tuggie

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6, 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
BB,

That is just incredibly great news. Thank you for keeping us updated. I am so happy for you that you have someone kind helping you now. That makes all the difference. You have been through so much hardship. It is good that you are now being treated respectfully and kindly.

Tuggie

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Thank you the feeling is awesome ! Your time will soon come :)
Tuggie and Jen thx for the good wishes and support it means alot!

mint

Jun 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Black-Berry!

I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
I got a day-off today and was checking forum how my inlander friends were doing these days that I have been quite busy and could not come to check... and what!!! OMG I can not believe this! I am sooooooo happy for you:)

It is funny but I miss coming to check the forum but I am getting back to my busy life since I became a PR and do not have much time to go on Internet... I keep crossing my fingers for all of inlanders here though!

Hope rest of your process will be fast and smooth as you got the one of nicest IO, Black- Berry!

Take care,

Mint

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Hey Mint :) Nice to see ya. Glad to hear things are going good for you.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Hey mint

Thank you glad to see you are settling nicely :).
How long did it take you to find work ? I started job hunting and am wondering if it's easy

Janadian have you ordered your FOSS notes yet? I'm praying you get an interview date quickly. Keep loving him at the end of all this it will be worth it.

Ive received no word about my Medicals yet I plan on calling my vo officer today to find out what is going on. She told me to call her any time (her bad! Because I'll bug the -ish out of her now heheh insert evil laughter)! Lol!

I was told my case is straight forward. I'm hoping they are right?!

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Thanks BB. No FOSS notes yet, I asked if we should and our rep say there won't be anythig worth seeing on our foss notes at this point. He used to be a IO so we have to trust that he's right.
We just hoping that we will have our day of relief soon. Hoping we will have good news to share.

You shouldn't have a hard time finding work dear, there are jobs everywhere :) My hubby has had to turn down quite a few offers while we been waiting. We would go to a get together and ppl would say they can get him a job. Luckily he has explained his situation to one of the ppl he met and they said that anytime he is ready and has a work permit , they ust be able to find him a position in their company. Whew! Now if we can just get the ok to do so..that would be nice.

Arg frustrating about the medicals...well i trust you will work your magic BB. You will sort it out soon no doubt. :)

mint

Jun 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Janadian and Black-Berry!

I am happy to say "I am busy! Let me rest!" after being at home for over 2 years doing nothing...lol

I was very much ready for job hunting but right now I am working for my husband that he runs own business and he needs my help.
Feels funny getting paid from my husband:) I always get checks ready for his employees on payday, and now I am writing one for myself ;D It would be a little bit hard for me to get a good job since I do not have any education here in Canada, and no work experiences either.

I will come to see you guys again, let's keep in touch!

Mint

R

robrod

Can you write yourself an extra-bonus one?, I'm sure you've been working hard, Mint.
:)

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
LOL good call Robrod :p Glad to hear you keeping busy Mint ;)

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Mint,

Write me a check too :p
Lucky that you have that advantage :)
It's been a week today and still no job :(
Hoping for the best though. I have applied everywhere
Someone told me to apply now because January is harder to get a job. So hoping for the best
Called about my Medicals. They were sent to buffalo why? I don't even know! But I have heard nothing yet. I would hate to re-do them and if I had to, i will refuse to pay! Heheh
Hope everyone is having a good Monday and will receive good news

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
So my Medicals have finally been located :) my awesome io (she's fantastic!) just called me to tell me my meds are fine and they are waiting on background checks to be complete :) she said hopefully by christmas she wants to land me :) omg I am excited :)

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Black-Berry said:
So my Medicals have finally been located :) my awesome io (she's fantastic!) just called me to tell me my meds are fine and they are waiting on background checks to be complete :) she said hopefully by christmas she wants to land me :) omg I am excited :)
Congrats BB :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Black-Berry said:
Thats awesome news! May be that will be your christmas present for the year ;)

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Black-Berry said:
Great news BB!!!! Fantastic, hopefully you get PR for Christmas! What a gift! :)