+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employee Job Offer - Foreign worker stream

FSPena

Aug 9, 2023
Hi Guys,
Following is my time line -

31st Jan 2023 - OINP ITA received.
10th Feb 2023 - Documents submitted.
15th Mar 2023 - ADR(Additional docs required) - (Updated experience letter was asked)
17th Mar 2023 - Additional documents sent
20th Mar 2023 - DIP (Decision in progress)

Still waiting for the nomination. Has anyone received the nomination from 31st Jan draw?
Hi,How is your case today?? I was invited on January 31 and to this day I am DIP

PridigalSon

Oct 1, 2023
Hi,How is your case today?? I was invited on January 31 and to this day I am DIP
How is it going for you now bro? How is your PR process now? Can you share your OINP Job Offer time processing? How was it eventually? A lot of time already passed from the last your message here

oddy81

Oct 19, 2023
How is it going for you now bro? How is your PR process now? Can you share your OINP Job Offer time processing? How was it eventually? A lot of time already passed from the last your message here
Have you received nomination. me too was invited on 31st Jan Invites. status still DIP

PridigalSon

Oct 1, 2023
Have you received nomination. me too was invited on 31st Jan Invites. status still DIP
I haven't. Am I right? Have you been waiting for the decision since 31 January? It's insane! I've been waiting since may 17th 2023 It's almost six months. You are waiting for almost 10 months. FTS!

Last edited:

oddy81

Oct 19, 2023
I haven't. Am I right? Have you been waiting for the decision since 31 January? It's insane! I've been waiting since may 17th 2023 It's almost six months. You are waiting for almost 10 months. FTS!
Yes Iam waiting since 10nth Feb the day i submitted my documents from OINP. The first request i received from Additional documents was in Aug 2023 after that i suppose it is Decision in progress. I can check the status daily as Log in details/ access is with representative

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I need some help here. I got ITA today for OINP: Employee Job Offer - Foreign worker stream. I logged in to the portal but it's so damn slow, it's taking like 5-10 minutes to open a page and after waiting so long it logs me out.

I'm trying to figure out what documents I will need to submit. My main concern is that I just realized that my CELPIP exam certificate is expiring on Dec 10th, 5 days from when I got the NOI. What happens if I submit everything before that date?

Sahilsakhiya

Mar 22, 2019
To get Invitation to Apply, Where should I create an account because I haven't got invitation even though In my CEC It says that I met Foreign Skilled worker.

Sahilsakhiya

Mar 22, 2019
To get Invitation to Apply, Where should I create an account because I haven't got invitation even though In my CEC It says that I met Foreign Skilled worker.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Question:

I got ITA, I'm submitting all my documents now. If in two months from now (before receiving approval) I decide to change jobs to a different company and NOC, do I have to notify this in my OINP profile? Will I have to withdraw my application?

Reactions: oddy81

oddy81

Oct 19, 2023
I
Question:

I got ITA, I'm submitting all my documents now. If in two months from now (before receiving approval) I decide to change jobs to a different company and NOC, do I have to notify this in my OINP profile? Will I have to withdraw my application?
I suppose you have to withdraw your current application and file a new one with new NOC and with new job profile. Your are changing NOC that's why application needs to be file afresh for that particular NOC

Reactions: andrews17

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
I have just received my approval! It's been 111 days since submission! Here's my timeline for my Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

NOI received: 15th Aug 2023
Submited: 22nd Aug 2023
Assessment: 6th Oct 2023
DIP: 8th Nov 2023
Approval: 11th Dec 2023

I had checked my status at around 8am today, and it was still as DIP. Then, at around 9am, I received an email from OINP with the certification of nomination and other documents!
Best of luck everyone!

Reactions: andrews17

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I have just received my approval! It's been 111 days since submission! Here's my timeline for my Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

NOI received: 15th Aug 2023
Submited: 22nd Aug 2023
Assessment: 6th Oct 2023
DIP: 8th Nov 2023
Approval: 11th Dec 2023

I had checked my status at around 8am today, and it was still as DIP. Then, at around 9am, I received an email from OINP with the certification of nomination and other documents!
Best of luck everyone!
Congratulations!

May I ask, did you submit English test certificate? Mine expired this past weekend, so I retook the CELPIP on Sunday. I'm not sure if I'll get them on time to apply before my deadline (Dec 18)