+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employee Job Offer - Foreign worker stream

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Congratulations!

May I ask, did you submit English test certificate? Mine expired this past weekend, so I retook the CELPIP on Sunday. I'm not sure if I'll get them on time to apply before my deadline (Dec 18)
Yes, I submitted my English Test certificate! I think that your results will be available before the 18th, but in any case, if the deadline comes and they're not ready yet, I think you should submit proof of having taken the test, and explain in a letter that you are waiting for the results. Then you can submit the results once they're available, which should come shortly.

Reactions: andrews17

oddy81

Oct 19, 2023
I have just received my approval! It's been 111 days since submission! Here's my timeline for my Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

NOI received: 15th Aug 2023
Submited: 22nd Aug 2023
Assessment: 6th Oct 2023
DIP: 8th Nov 2023
Approval: 11th Dec 2023

I had checked my status at around 8am today, and it was still as DIP. Then, at around 9am, I received an email from OINP with the certification of nomination and other documents!
Best of luck everyone!
congratulations.. what is your NOC

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I'm applying with my wife as dependent. I don't see our marriage certificate as a requirement. Do I need to submit it as well?

If so, I would have to translate it (it's not translated by an Ontario official translator), and I'm not sure if I'll have time to do it before my submission deadline.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I have another question.

I got the employment letter from my former employer (outland), but I just saw on the application form that I also have to submit my first and last paystub from that job. I reached out to them and they're saying that they changed the payroll system after I left and don't have records of my paystubs. I found some paystubs on my personal files but not the first and last.

I was thinking about submitting a couple of those paystubs I have and explain in a letter why I couldn't get the specific ones they were asking for. How much of a problem might that be?

prashant55

Apr 13, 2023
Ontario, Canada
Category........
PNP
What happens if I submit my application for Provincial nomination and then while waiting for it my work permit gets expire?

Will I be able to apply under BOWP?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What happens if I submit my application for Provincial nomination and then while waiting for it my work permit gets expire?

Will I be able to apply under BOWP?
Not if you are still waiting for the nomination

Reactions: prashant55

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
Hi All,
looks like no one got PR out side Canada.

Did anyone got PR through this process ?
if yes please share the time line..!

rgds
Maytoss

Jaisil1712

Nov 13, 2023
Hi,
I have applied to same stream and on the OINP portal, the status says Decision In Progress but when i go into the Green Dot beside my application, Inside it says "Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage". Can anybody help that whether the status is DIP or in ASSESSMENT stage?

PRSeeker1

Feb 15, 2024
Hi,
I have applied to same stream and on the OINP portal, the status says Decision In Progress but when i go into the Green Dot beside my application, Inside it says "CZ Can anybody help that whether the status is DIP or in ASSESSMENT stage?
That means that you are in Decision in Progress. The message you shared is generic and stays that way even when you move from assessment to DIP.