+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employee Job Offer - Foreign worker stream

gmsurendra

Feb 6, 2023
Congratulations. For Human capital stream, you will get 600 CRS points and fast 6 months PR processing. Employer Job offer stream is non express entry scheme and 21 months processing
Where did you see these timings, even the human capital stream takes around 11 months as per the CRS website?

gmsurendra

Feb 6, 2023
@palin - did you sign and scan the declaration form, or just submitted it with a e signature.
Looks like they are rejecting the OINP application if they find it not scanned

palin

Mar 2, 2023
@palin - did you sign and scan the declaration form, or just submitted it with a e signature.
Looks like they are rejecting the OINP application if they find it not scanned
It had to be ink signed and scanned.

You have to submit the e-signed on the attestation form and the ink signed in the others.

palin

Mar 2, 2023
I did submit mine on Feb-10, yours might be changed in today or Friday.
How is your applicaiton moving along? The status changed last week and they asked for additional information from my employer. Of course hope it moves along after that.

gmsurendra

Feb 6, 2023
How is your applicaiton moving along? The status changed last week and they asked for additional information from my employer. Of course hope it moves along after that.
Mine is still in the same stage, but I got selected under Express Entry draw.
So I might be withdrawing my OINP application.

DeeJay76

Mar 2, 2022
Hi Guys,
Following is my time line -

31st Jan 2023 - OINP ITA received.
10th Feb 2023 - Documents submitted.
15th Mar 2023 - ADR(Additional docs required) - (Updated experience letter was asked)
17th Mar 2023 - Additional documents sent
20th Mar 2023 - DIP (Decision in progress)

Still waiting for the nomination. Has anyone received the nomination from 31st Jan draw?