+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employee Job Offer - Foreign worker stream

dharmin

Jan 18, 2023
Hello, I got my Invitation on 25th Jan and I submitted my documents on 4th Feb 2023. My file status has changed from submitted to assessment. anyone know how much time it takes to get final decision from assessment status?

palin

Mar 2, 2023
Hello, I got my Invitation on 25th Jan and I submitted my documents on 4th Feb 2023. My file status has changed from submitted to assessment. anyone know how much time it takes to get final decision from assessment status?
When did your status changed to "assessment"?

gmsurendra

Feb 6, 2023
More than a month 13-March, and it is still in submitted status.
Suprisingly, know I got a Human Capital invitation from OINP.

I will try to apply for that as well and see what happens, any one else thinking of the same?

palin

Mar 2, 2023

I will try to apply for that as well and see what happens, any one else thinking of the same?
So you were invited again?

1Shivr

Mar 13, 2023
Hi All, any prediction on when the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream that is not Economic Mobility Pathways Project will occur in ONIP?

palin

Mar 2, 2023
@palin -- Mine just got moved into Assesment stage, waiting for the next steps from OINP. Dont know how long it will stay in assessment.
Did you get an email? Or did the online status just change?

I saw in one of the threads that this can take like 1 to 2 weeks at its fastest.

BTW, are you in-country?

rskumar1980

Mar 2, 2023

Congratulations. For Human capital stream, you will get 600 CRS points and fast 6 months PR processing. Employer Job offer stream is non express entry scheme and 21 months processing

gmsurendra

Feb 6, 2023
Did you get an email? Or did the online status just change?

I saw in one of the threads that this can take like 1 to 2 weeks at its fastest.

BTW, are you in-country?
I didn't get any email. I am logging into the OINP website every day. Just observed it today.
I am in Canada.
I hope it takes 2 weeks.