+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

arsh0016

Apr 17, 2023
I have received both portal 1 & 2 recently but in tracker it still shows updated March 20th, 2023. I think that date doesn’t matter. Check your application history in the tracker, that will show you the most recent update if there any.
Thank you so much for your reply !

arsh0016

Apr 17, 2023
I have received both portal 1 & 2 recently but in tracker it still shows updated March 20th, 2023. I think that date doesn’t matter. Check your application history in the tracker, that will show you the most recent update if there any.
If you don’t mind can you please share your timeline

OnlyWhen

Aug 6, 2022
What kind of things did they ask for and what specific forms?
Personal history, addresses, and travel. They have the usual spiel "from the age of 18 or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent" and then say that i have not provided info from 2013 - 2015. I turned 18 in 2015!

Also for travel, they say that I have not provided info from 2018-present. The info I have already provided (for ADR received 4 months ago) includes 2018-2019. I haven't travelled outside Canada since 2019.

I will provide this additional requested info but I am so infuriated that my application is being pointlessly delayed!

Last edited:

Rezalvand

Apr 5, 2023
Greetings to all, I have an inquiry. I am currently located in Canada and possess valid biometrics for my Temporary Resident status until 2027. Would I need to undergo biometrics collection again for my Permanent Residency application?

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Greetings to all, I have an inquiry. I am currently located in Canada and possess valid biometrics for my Temporary Resident status until 2027. Would I need to undergo biometrics collection again for my Permanent Residency application?
You can never predict or be sure of anything when it comes to IRCC. So the answer to your question is kinda YES and NO. If you look at previous posts in this thread, members have received MR if even they qualified medical exemptions, ppl have received second ARD for same information provided in the first ADR. Biometrics too can be requested again if they find the quality of the original collection of biometrics is not up to mark for an second lookup during info sharing (one of PR assessments). So even though BM are valid for 10 years, the thing you need to keep in mind is that you got be to ready/prepared to provide them with whatever information they need/require from you whenever they want during the course of PR or TRV application.

Reactions: Rezalvand

MaryLauren

Aug 21, 2017
Hi, I am completing the application forms and uploading documents from the portal but there is no place where I can upload my dependent's passport, medical, biometrics and police certificate. Hope someone can guide me.

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
Inland Mpnp non ee PR application

Applied: Oct 13 2021
AOR: June 22 2022
MP: Jan 24 2023
ADR: Jan 27 2023
PAL: Feb 02 2023

Nothing since then. Called and got the following information.

P.O :- sydney
S.O :- ottawa
Medical :- passed
Biometrics:- passed
Infosharing :- complete
Eligibility:- passed
Background:- not started
Security :- not started
Criminality :- not started

They also said security and criminality both come under background. Accessed last by an officer on March 30th to look at additional documents submitted. Any one else in a similar boat? Any idea how long it might take?
So I called today and they said just today my Criminality got passed. So last thing remaining is security which is still not started. Criminality was also not started until last week April 14. Any idea how long it might take from here?

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
Hello, can anyone tell me how I can check which visa office is processing my file ? Thank you !
One way of knowing if if you received any ADR or communication from them it will be mentioned at the end, the address of the office. Or you can call them and ask your Primary office and secondary office.