+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
So I called today and they said just today my Criminality got passed. So last thing remaining is security which is still not started. Criminality was also not started until last week April 14. Any idea how long it might take from here?
In security IRCC checks your credentials with CSIS/CBSA I believe and depends how actively they work on your file and how quickly they can verify you/your personal credentials and for dependents if any. For instance: some EE application gets AOR to CoPR in 1 month, so you can image security shouldn't take more than week however that said, for non-EE application, luck plays a role and there is no timeline or set pattern to tell how much long it would take. But given that you're are 18 months close, I guess it should be hopefully quick for you!

Amanjotkaur18

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Hi,
I tried to call Ircc 3 times from past week. I was not able to connect to agent, they always hang up my call saying that they are unavailable to take call now due to high volume of calls. Can anybody suggest 1-888-242-2100 is that right number?

arsh0016

Apr 17, 2023
Hi,
I tried to call Ircc 3 times from past week. I was not able to connect to agent, they always hang up my call saying that they are unavailable to take call now due to high volume of calls. Can anybody suggest 1-888-242-2100 is that right number?
Same with me !

Stellar23

Nov 3, 2022
I was able to connect with an agent today. She advised me that criminal and info sharing passed. They have received a medical exam report but has not yet linked to the application. Do you know what is the timeline of Eligibility and Security Check?

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
I was able to connect with an agent today. She advised me that criminal and info sharing passed. They have received a medical exam report but has not yet linked to the application. Do you know what is the timeline of Eligibility and Security Check?
As far as I understand it there is no fixed timeline. It can take from a few days to months. Just pray and hope for the best.

liliass

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023