+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Imagine there being good chances of meeting a VO in person during the strike.. Wouldn't mind offering some tim's coffee or perhaps starbucks and $12 meal (one of demands) and becoming strike friends to know what the heck is going on my application. lol..jokes are all what is left while waiting!

jenya777

Sep 23, 2021
Guys any suggestions how long a strike is gonna take? I am having a fucking mental breakdown.

I am waiting for PR for so long and it's job related and because my salary is so low I never have a money and with all things I went through (COVID, express entry shut down, I can a strength to tolerate a strike) ...

• Sad
Reactions: SCW and mcdonal22

dfr1

Dec 5, 2022
So I called today and they said just today my Criminality got passed. So last thing remaining is security which is still not started. Criminality was also not started until last week April 14. Any idea how long it might take from here?
Hi Deewar, don't mind me asking, what is the phone number you've used to reach them?

RustLanguage

Oct 3, 2022
Guys any suggestions how long a strike is gonna take? I am having a fucking mental breakdown.

I am waiting for PR for so long and it's job related and because my salary is so low I never have a money and with all things I went through (COVID, express entry shut down, I can a strength to tolerate a strike) ...
usually strike in canada doesnt take long at all. they will come up with a resolution.is your permit bound to your employer?

ooorange

Nov 15, 2022
Many applicants' background verification status in the IRCC tracker changed to in progress today. I think that's a bug...

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
My Background verification just changed from "Not Started" to "In progress" on the Tracker.
Interesting that I have no Ghost Update on Gkey.

Eligibility is still "Not Started", no new entries on "Activities"