+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

kanupriya_71

Jan 25, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I am creating my EE BC PNP Health authority profile and have a few questions:

1. Under the education tab, one section is "Have you enrolled in or completed a BC PNP eligible post-secondary program within B.C.?" I have studied Post degree diploma from a college in BC, should I mention that over here? Is that a BC PNP eligible post-secondary program?
2. Do I need to mention my 10th and 12th grade as well?
3.Under Family tab, do I need to fill in information of my parents and siblings even if they live outside Canada?
4. I am working 2 full time jobs. Do I need to mention all?
5. What does this question mean "Did you claim points for language proficiency in English and French?"

Please help me with this. I would appreciate any information.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
hi guys, it's been 10months for me, haven't received PAL yet, according to GCMS all the notes seem fine, no issue per say.
Don't worry too much about PAL, it's basically a useless part of the application process. Some applicants receive them and some don't. So, it's not a reliable indication if you will be approved or not.

divyeshparekh

Feb 29, 2024
I received Pre arrival letter and am inland, my background check still says not applicable, what does this mean? My Medicaid and biometrics both passed and completed

Milesh

Jan 13, 2024
Hello all,

I received my PNP nomination certificate on 16th May 2024 (Ontario PNP international student stream).
I have some confusion before I apply for non express entry for PR.

I have also applied for Spouse open work permit for my wife (currently living in India). Currently, the file is under progess.
There can be two ways:
1. should I create the individual file for non express entry (for me only) and wait for my wife to reach canada and then start the PR process for her.
2. Should I create the non express entry profile and add my wife in that file and also wait for her SOWP file decision. If she gets approval, then she can come to canada. I guess this will not affect the PR process.

Which way will be appropriate for me?

EyenAbasei

Nov 28, 2023
Hi All -

I am just curious, are there pointers or anything that hint that our PNP Non-Express entry application is nearing approval? When I log in to check status, I see at the top when it was last updated, however I do not see any update on the tracker.

Any hint will help.

Thanks

prashant55

Apr 13, 2023
Ontario, Canada
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone, I have got my nomination from OINP recently.

Very unusual timeline (OINP application):

Submitted- Jan 17, 2024
Assessment- May 09, 2024
ADR - May 13, 2024
Document submitted- May 14, 2024
Decision in progress- May 15, 2024
Nomination Approved- May 17, 2024

They have provided me WP support letter.

My PGWP is expiring next month. I have a dependent spouse and her work permit will be expired next month as well.

Can someone please guide me how should I proceed from here? Should I first apply for my WP and then my wife’s? Or we can apply together??

Thanks in advance.

Mehrtash

Jul 2, 2023
Hi everyone,

I got NOI from OINP( ISS ), I applied to IRCC using the Non- EE PR portalhttps://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login on 24 August 2023. I am yet to receive AOR for my application. My PGWP expires in September2024. I am not sure how to deal with this situation? If I do not receive my AOR before September2024 how should I applyfor extension of WP?

I have sent multiple Webforms but never got a response I was looking for. I tried calling but they said you will get your AOR before that. NO idea and I am getting worried about this process.
Hi, I’m in same situation. Did you get your AOR? If yes, how long did it take?
I submitted my application in Nov 2023 and done my biometrics and medical in March 2024, and no AIR letter yet!
Can someone help, my PGWP will expire in September.
thanks

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
TLDR - Can I submit my PR application while I'm outside of Canada visiting my home country?

I got non-EE Ontario Nomination a month ago and I've been struggling to get the police records from my home country. I'm travelling there this week (had already planned it before the nomination), so I'm thinking about getting them when I'm there. That's the only thing missing to submit my PR application. Can I submit it while out of Canada?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
TLDR - Can I submit my PR application while I'm outside of Canada visiting my home country?

I got non-EE Ontario Nomination a month ago and I've been struggling to get the police records from my home country. I'm travelling there this week (had already planned it before the nomination), so I'm thinking about getting them when I'm there. That's the only thing missing to submit my PR application. Can I submit it while out of Canada?
Yes you can certainly submit your PR application while outside Canada.

Reactions: andrews17

prashant55

Apr 13, 2023
Ontario, Canada
Category........
PNP
Hi Everyone!

I have received a work permit support letter from OINP.
Can I apply for my spouse's work permit along with mine. If YES, where can I get more information about it?

Thank you.

88mary88

Dec 1, 2021
I got my portal 1 on May 15. (AOR: December, 2022). Could you guys confirm that I am only supposed to reply to the email sent to me with the information asked (height, eye color, date of entry and so on)? Is that the only thing to do?

clazinajim

Apr 12, 2018
Hi,

I just received my PNP and I am applying under non-express entry. I have everything ready except for the Police Record check, but I have applied for it. Can I complete the application with a proof that I applied for it or should wait for the actual report? It seems like the report might take a few weeks. Please advise.

Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Everyone!

I have received a work permit support letter from OINP.
Can I apply for my spouse's work permit along with mine. If YES, where can I get more information about it?

Thank you.
You have to apply for closed work permit application for your and should apply for SOWP for your spouse