+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

jojogeo

Mar 28, 2010
Pls naija men, i just want to understand this...... Does it mean that Visa officers dont consider written permissions? for some one with masters, studied in Europe,has written books in english, also have international journals and some written permission from the NAIJA SCHOOL,FOROMAL PLACE OF WORK AND FROM THE EUROPIAN UNIVERSITY, that all your studies were done in English?...I am always suprise in this forum as pa the IELTS ISSUE.. Or they are writting the IELTSe exams to be able to get the 67 points?
Pls your comments is highly required.....
Regards all Naijas

Smallie

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010 (Biq paris); 07-01-2013
AOR Received.
23-11-2011, Fed application AOR=>14-02-2013
File Transfer...
14-02-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 (QSC Received 18-10-2012)
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2013
LANDED..........
04-10-2013
Smallie said:
Hi All, its very interesting to have found this very informative forum. it is most helpful indeed. My husband & I are very new & i must say naive in this Canadian immigration stuff and i must confess, i really dont feel like signing the Agents contract after going through this forum.

My husband is well qualified under the FSW and will be the principal applicant. I think we have all the basic requirements except for the big one-SETTLEMENT FUND. For our family of 4, we require about N3m, and what with bills pouring in everyday, its not exactly easy to save that much.

We've read about the Arranged employmet option, can anyone advice/update on this? My husband thinks we should hold on on our application till probably next year ending but i am telling him that the bills will not stop. I think we should just apply and when we get to that stage we'll cross the bridge, but how soon will that be?

With this new process, i think we may have to show the prove of fund in about 3-6month if we start now? I'm i correct? Thats so SOOOOOOON.

Sorry i am blabbing so much. Its just so confusing.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Can someone please reply!!! PLEASEEEEEEEE

Abisola

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi smallie,
D only advise I can give is just dat u start d process,truth is there wud never b a good time financially n like u said d bills won't stop,just start bliving. God will make a way when d time comes 2 show proof of funds,there is nothing impossible with him and bsides, CIO might tk a month or 2 b4 sending u AOR if u qualify n then give u another 4 months within which u r 2 send ur docs to accra,so in all u ave like 5-6 months.don't know much abt arranged employment but I kniw it depends on ur husband's proffesion n how desperate d coys need his skill type,but I can tell u it isn't easy 2 get arrangement,another option u might want 2 consider is the provincial nominee prog,u can check it out on www.cic.gc.ca.
Hope this helps

Smallie

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010 (Biq paris); 07-01-2013
AOR Received.
23-11-2011, Fed application AOR=>14-02-2013
File Transfer...
14-02-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 (QSC Received 18-10-2012)
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2013
LANDED..........
04-10-2013
Thanks Abisola.

Really appreciate.

Is the IELTS compulsory? My husband has over 67points without it. Does he compulsorily have to take??

kulikuli

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2010
LANDED..........
Not decided
jojogeo said:
Pls naija men, i just want to understand this...... Does it mean that Visa officers dont consider written permissions? for some one with masters, studied in Europe,has written books in english, also have international journals and some written permission from the NAIJA SCHOOL,FOROMAL PLACE OF WORK AND FROM THE EUROPIAN UNIVERSITY, that all your studies were done in English?...I am always suprise in this forum as pa the IELTS ISSUE.. Or they are writting the IELTSe exams to be able to get the 67 points?
Pls your comments is highly required.....
Regards all Naijas
It has been stressed here severally: the only reason you want to write the exam is to be sure of your points for language proficiency. Otherwise, your points will be based on the VO's assessment, which may not be in your favour. At the end of the day you take the decision.

Abisola

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi smallie,
Yes,it is now compulsory for every applicant 2 write IELTS,regardless of what ur total points r without it.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
I have decided to apply under the new rule as I qualified.

Ti eniyan ba fi odun mewa pinle were, ojo wo lo fe ja? ojo wo lo fe w'oja....if someone should use 10 yeras in preparing for madness, when would the madness take effect and reach market square.

Please sirs and ma what documents do I need to send to CIO?

Do I need the following as and when am submiting my application to CIO?
1. Proof of fund
2. IELTS result
3. Transcriipts (for self and wifey)
4. Proof of relation in Canada

Please I have all my documents intact but just want to be sure what to send at what stage.

Best Regards,

tm275713

Star Member
Mar 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
I have decided to apply under the new rule as I qualified.

Ti eniyan ba fi odun mewa pinle were, ojo wo lo fe ja? ojo wo lo fe w'oja....if someone should use 10 yeras in preparing for madness, when would the madness take effect and reach market square.

Please sirs and ma what documents do I need to send to CIO?

Do I need the following as and when am submiting my application to CIO?
1. Proof of fund
2. IELTS result
3. Transcriipts (for self and wifey)
4. Proof of relation in Canada

Please I have all my documents intact but just want to be sure what to send at what stage.

Best Regards,
No document required when making submission to CIO except a copy of the biodata page of your international passport.

HTH

cheers,
tm

ibacode

May 22, 2010
tm275713 said:
No document required when making submission to CIO except a copy of the biodata page of your international passport.

HTH

cheers,
tm
pls do i need to attach copy of my spouse biodata page of international passport to my application at d start.

oremakinde

Feb 21, 2010
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am a Nigerian citizen who is planning to send my final application to gana office within the next 3month. I am expecting a child in the next 6weeks. Do I add the baby's name afresh to the form when he/she is born?. If so how do I pay the processing fee for the baby since I have paid for myself and my wife earlier on at the first application?. how do i pay processing fee for the baby at this point of the application process.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibacode said:
pls do i need to attach copy of my spouse biodata page of international passport to my application at d start.
No, just yours.

My Gods speed accompany your apps. Amen.

Peace!!

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oremakinde said:
i am a Nigerian citizen who is planning to send my final application to gana office within the next 3month. I am expecting a child in the next 6weeks. Do I add the baby's name afresh to the form when he/she is born?. If so how do I pay the processing fee for the baby since I have paid for myself and my wife earlier on at the first application?. how do i pay processing fee for the baby at this point of the application process.
I am sure more experienced members will add to this, but I believe all you need to do is update family details in all the appropriate forms (IMM08, Additioanl family etc) and send the additonal fee to Ghana (USD, CAD or Cedis) - check the Ghana website for payee details.

Wishing you and your wife a safe delivery (let us know when the baby comes)!

Gods speed and peace!!

ibacode

May 22, 2010
House i need to seek your guide on my Application, firstly, am currently study in UK and my staying in UK going to 3years now. i want to apply under Quebec-selected skilled workers and i will like to know if i will send my application to the visa office in London or to Ghana. also i read on d quebec webite that i have to obtain a quebect certificate of selection b4 apply! how will i get this.

these are the steps the website said i have to pass thru. as am not clear on how to get thru that of number (1) and (6) steps:

1. Obtain a Quebec Certificate of Selection.
2. Obtain and print the correct application package .
3. Complete the application.
4. Determine where you must submit your application.
5. Obtain the instructions for the visa office where you will submit your application.
6. Calculate your fees.
7. Check your application.
8. Submit your application.

i need someone to guard me pls.

oremakinde

Feb 21, 2010
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"i am a Nigerian citizen who is planning to send my final application to gana office within the next 3month. I am expecting a child in the next 6weeks. Do I add the baby's name afresh to the form when he/she is born?. If so how do I pay the processing fee for the baby since I have paid for myself and my wife earlier on at the first application?. how do i pay processing fee for the baby at this point of the application process.

The payement I made at application to canada was made by the use of credit card and a payement form which I filled with the details of the card and the amount I am paying. The form has been premade in such a way that the principal applicant amount has been typed already on it. Should I cancel this, because I am only paying for the newly born child. Hope I will not be penalized for altering there form.
I mean should I cancel the amount for the principal applicant on the form so that it wont be as if I am paying the principal applicant again. Since i am only paying for the new baby.