+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

jarla

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
kenshin292 said:
hi guyz.... help me on to find my name if i already in immigration. or can i check my application status but i dont have yet my file number..please help me...

thanks...
Hi,

First you have to get your file number. you can see it from the letter of the Canadian Embassy that you received. Then click the link below

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

you can type your file number and other inform. you can see your file status.

hope this will help. Good luck.....

JARLA

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jarla said:
kenshin292 said:
hi guyz.... help me on to find my name if i already in immigration. or can i check my application status but i dont have yet my file number..please help me...

thanks...
Hi,

First you have to get your file number. you can see it from the letter of the Canadian Embassy that you received. Then click the link below

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

you can type your file number and other inform. you can see your file status.

hope this will help. Good luck.....

JARLA
Hi Jarla,

CONGRATS... Can you please tell us under which Stream did you apply for MPNP?

Thanks.

vivian o. ramos

Star Member
Aug 4, 2008
Phil
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov. 2011
Nomination.....
Nov. 19, 2011
AOR Received.
may 8, 2012
Med's Request
July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
July 25, 2012
Passport Req..
coming
VISA ISSUED...
coming
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
hi guys!! just want to share the reason why I waited for 20 months with no file number just a confirmation letter that they receive my application as provincial nominee, I was not approved because I was not able to established a strong ties with our relatives in Manitoba. Sayang, imagine 20 months of waiting to no avail only to receive their letter assessment that my Husband's parents and siblings are living in calgary.

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
Hi
I am also applying under family Support priority stream. i have some questions
1- how much time it take after applying MpNp to interview in local embassy if application is accepted?
2- If application is approved by Manitoba is it possible that it will refused by canadian embassy?
3-after applying it, can i also apply as federal skilled worker?
Thanks

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
Comon guys Give me answer please!!!

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
jarla said:
Thank GOD...Finally we got our passports back with Visas. preparing for our departure. selling our properties. Pls check http://avidavillage.multiply.com --house for sale. Praying that will have good future in Canada.

I want this house. I have a house in Winipeg. How about if you get mine and I get settle in Philippines with your assets. we can exchange

jarla

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
AlbertaCitizen said:
jarla said:
Thank GOD...Finally we got our passports back with Visas. preparing for our departure. selling our properties. Pls check http://avidavillage.multiply.com --house for sale. Praying that will have good future in Canada.

I want this house. I have a house in Winipeg. How about if you get mine and I get settle in Philippines with your assets. we can exchange
Hi,
That's a good idea. where are you right now? do you have photos of your house or can you send me the details and address. You can directly email me at jariegrcia@yahoo.com so its easy for us to communicate. I seldom open this forum since we are leaving by Aug4. Wait for your reply so we can work this out. JARLA

jarla

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
AlbertaCitizen said:
jarla said:

Need your answer ALBERTACITIZEN........

vivian o. ramos

Star Member
Aug 4, 2008
Phil
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov. 2011
Nomination.....
Nov. 19, 2011
AOR Received.
may 8, 2012
Med's Request
July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
July 25, 2012
Passport Req..
coming
VISA ISSUED...
coming
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
karachi said:
Comon guys Give me answer please!!!
when did u file your application? Mine was disapproved you can browse it under this forum from the top so you can see other experiences

ndd0917

Star Member
Jun 20, 2009
Hello!

pls advice...we received our MPNP nomination last March 2009 and we will submit the required docs to Manila embassy this July.. do I need to provide proof of funds?it is not stated so in the checklist.. am i right? i had read in another website that I should submit the bank certificate even if not indicated.. Is it so?

jarla

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
ndd0917 said:
Hello!

pls advice...we received our MPNP nomination last March 2009 and we will submit the required docs to Manila embassy this July.. do I need to provide proof of funds?it is not stated so in the checklist.. am i right? i had read in another website that I should submit the bank certificate even if not indicated.. Is it so?
Hi,

just follow the requirements from the letter of CIC Manila. If no funds are requested then don't submit it.

hope this will help.

Good luck! ----- JARLA

ndd0917

Star Member
Jun 20, 2009
hello ms jarla,

upon arrival at canada, do we need to show proof of settlement funds at immigration? in what way? bank certificate?what if i will go to canada before my family ? how much do i need to show?

tathiana

May 24, 2009
hi jarla im just wondering dont you have any interview from the canadian embassy,thanks and good luck

tahtiana

tathiana

May 24, 2009
hello again jarla,my daughter and i had our medical last may 26,2009 my husband will have his medical this coming october2009,he didn't make it last may2009 beacause of his work abroad,but we inform already the canadian embassy about this,we also submitted our payment for the permanent residence visa and some additional documents last june 1,2009, jarla i just want to know base from your own opinion,how long it will take for us to wait if my husband will have his medical this october2009,actually the embassy gave us 8 months to process from the time i submitted our completed documents in the embassy last march 16,2009.
jarla we received our letter of approval from manitoba last october 19,2008,i hope i can get an answer from you and hope we can see each other in winnipeg soon.

tathiana