+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

jarla

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
josh_chinaeyes09 said:
Hello Jarla,

I already conduct my medical, paid the permanent resident fee and submit my original documents like diploma and cenomar (all in the same day) last Feb. 3, 2009. How long do i need to wait for emabssy to get my passport? Hope you can answer my question... Please...

josh
Hi Josh,

Sorry for the late reply. I got our letter after the medical for 4 months. Now waiting for our passports to be return by the Emabssy....hopefully with Visas. keep in touch

jarla

srr

Oct 17, 2008
hi everyone! here's my application track:

March 2007 - submit documents to Manitoba
June 18,2008 - Got a letter of approval MPNP
July 30,2008 - submit original docs and payment Embassy
Sept 5, 2008 - received AOR
Dec. 4, 2008 - received letter for medical
Dec. 15, 2008 - medical done
Jan 13, 2009 - forward medical result to Embassy
Jan 30, 2009 - requested additional documents
March 13, 2009 - received passport request from the Embassy
March 18, 2009 - forward our passport and pictures.
waiting for our passport with visa to be returned...

C u guys in winnipeg....

mitchieline

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
Hello Jarla.

Have you received your passport already? I still havent got mine... It will be two months this April fisrts week from the time weve submitted my passport..

merge

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
philippines
hi friends,
i would like to update my application track.

April 08, 2009 - St. Luke clinic forwarded my medical result to CEM.

march 30, 2009 - medical examination and additional documents submitted to CEM.

march 24, 2009 - i receive AOR and letter for medical. and request some documents.

Feb 18, 2009 - submit my application in Canada embassy makati.

Dec 10, 2008 - receive letter of approval from manitoba.

sept 2007 - received me a letter from manitoba to updated me that my application can be on process.

july 2007 - submit requirements application to Manitoba.

thanks!..^_^

dp_ramos

Mar 31, 2009
Hi jarla!

I'm still waiting for my request for passport letter from the embassy. Had my medical last Feb 18 2009.

Can u give me an approximate, how many weeks/months did you wait from the time you had your medical before you recvd letter asking for your visa? I'm getting worried and the wait is making me nervous.

I am also under the PNP program bound for Winnipeg Manitoba.

Congrats abtg rcving ur Visa!

Pls give info abt my question.

Thanks and Goodluck

josh_chinaeyes09

Star Member
Mar 5, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Misissauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 24, 2011
Med's Done....
May 25, 2011
dp_ramos,

Good day...to share you my mine. I conducted my medical last Feb. 4, 2009 then I called to the clinic to know if they already sent the result of my medical examination, they sent my medical result was sent last Feb. 16, 2009 and last March 30, 2009 I received a letter from embassy asking for my passport. Try to call first to the clinic to know if your result has been sent then wait 2~3 months for the letter.

josh

dp_ramos

Mar 31, 2009
hello josh!

I just did what you told me to. I will be waiting for the response from the Candian Embassy.

Thanks again!

josh_chinaeyes09

Star Member
Mar 5, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Misissauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 24, 2011
Med's Done....
May 25, 2011
No. problem... Im sorry i put 2~3 months... Just only 1~2 months you will received a letter from embassy...

Gud luck... prepare your passport, be sure that your passport is not within 6 months before its expiration date... If within, you must renew now.

josh

jarla

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
Thank GOD...Finally we got our passports back with Visas. preparing for our departure. selling our properties. Pls check http://avidavillage.multiply.com --house for sale. Praying that will have good future in Canada.

merge

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
philippines
wow congratulations! im happy for you jarla also to your family. ^_^

jarla said:
Thank GOD...Finally we got our passports back with Visas. preparing for our departure. selling our properties. Pls check http://avidavillage.multiply.com --house for sale. Praying that will have good future in Canada.

mitchieline

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
jarla said:
Wow! Congratulations Jarla! When will you be flying to Canada then? I still havent received ours.. by they way, did you e-cas status changed? it took 1 and a half month to get your passport back!