+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
AlbertaCitizen said:
jarla said:
Thank GOD...Finally we got our passports back with Visas. preparing for our departure. selling our properties. Pls check http://avidavillage.multiply.com --house for sale. Praying that will have good future in Canada.

I want this house. I have a house in Winipeg. How about if you get mine and I get settle in Philippines with your assets. we can exchange
Jarla,

Be careful with this ALBERTACITIZEN. He/she was kicked out (under different ID)by the moderator on this forum. He/she is a fraud who tries to misleads everyone.

bheybhie03

Jul 21, 2009
hi guys,

my family is under the general stream...we've submitted our application last april 2009 and received the acknowledgment letter with the file number just today, july 21,09.may i ask, do you guys have any idea of when to receive an approval letter? thanks, your answers will be much appreciated...

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bheybhie03 said:
S.K said:
12 months
thanks for the answer...i guess we'll have to wait for that time to come...we'll just keep on praying...
Hi friends,

I intend to apply under MPNP and I intend to make my spouse PRINCIPAL APPLICANT. But as per their instructions I also have to show my work experience showing details of duties, responsibilities during the past 10 years with exact dates of start and end having singed on the company letter head by the authorised signatory of the company etc. My query is that I am in Govt. service and I have my appointment letters on plain papers and promotion orders showing my designation but not duties and also not end date. It is difficult to get such a detailed certificate from office for the past 10 years. Will my appointment letter and my increment orders will serve the purpose?

Thanks for your time and reply.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
AlbertaCitizen said:
jarla said:
Thank GOD...Finally we got our passports back with Visas. preparing for our departure. selling our properties. Pls check http://avidavillage.multiply.com --house for sale. Praying that will have good future in Canada.

I want this house. I have a house in Winipeg. How about if you get mine and I get settle in Philippines with your assets. we can exchange
jarla,
Look for someone else to by your house this guy is just messing with you like he's been doing to others.

cooldad

Aug 11, 2009
Hi guys,

I'm just wondering if I pay the correct fees on Canadian Embassy Manila. Did you guys pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)? Because I already include it on my payment.

Thanks.

PaToAb

Star Member
Dec 20, 2008
Hello Everyone,

I see there is not much forums about MPNP stream on this website. Thanks to you guys sharing information to give some guide lines for future applicants.

I have contacted one of the immigration consultant in my city and he advised me that MPNP general stream is the best way for me to immigrate to canada. He told me that it will cost around 20,000 USD for start to finish including canadian immigration fees. (we are family of 3). I was looking on the manitoba website and they says that application is free. I wonder than why it costs so much.

Can you guys please provide some light on this. Do you think he is trying to grill me?

Thanks in advance,

cooldad

Aug 11, 2009
Hi PaToAb,

I am also applied under MPNP. In my opinion, if you can prepare your application, there's no need to hire the services of an immigration consultans. The instructions and requirements for applying under MPNP are found in Manitoba's website www.immigratemanitoba.com. In fact, the MPNP encourage applicants to prepare the application by themselves.

You can do it yourself, I guess.

Thanks.

cooldad

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldad said:
Hi PaToAb,

I am also applied under MPNP. In my opinion, if you can prepare your application, there's no need to hire the services of an immigration consultans. The instructions and requirements for applying under MPNP are found in Manitoba's website www.immigratemanitoba.com. In fact, the MPNP encourage applicants to prepare the application by themselves.

You can do it yourself, I guess.

Thanks.

cooldad
Hi PaToAb,

You are right agent wants to grill you. You can do it yourself, just visit their site and each and every information about MPNP is there. If you meet their requirements you can apply it yourself. Moreover, if you have any query you can put on the Forum for having guidance from seniors.

Good Luck

girish

Sep 2, 2009
Hi,
I Have applied for MPNP under genral stream on Dec 2007 and recieved AOR on Feb 2008. six month back i revied email for asking few missing documents and had a telephonic conversassion with program officer. but there after i have not heard anything. My wife aunty is there in toranto which they knows. Can some one please advice regarding these limeline and can my wife reletive in toranto affact my application

Some one pls advice.

Manoj

lucky 888

Sep 4, 2009
hi all! i'm so glad i found this forum because it's very helpful for those who are waiting for their permanent resident visa to be granted. I received my Cert. of Nomination from Manitoba last July 2009. I submitted all the necessary docs last Aug. 27, 2009. I'm just curious of what other documents they might require in Canadian Embassy Manila. Will they require me to submit my proof of funds? I' m still waiting for the acknowledgement letter from the embassy. I also would want to know if what are some of the reasons you get denied when applying for a PR visa after having been nominated by a province.

Replies and more infos will be greatly appreciated! More power to this thread!

Aya17

Jun 2, 2009
Hello there! anyone who could give me advise where can i get our medical examination. We already received letter from the canadian embassy for medical and i wonder which medical clinic is better or not so"mahigpit". How long before you will know the result..thanks a lot!

dp_ramos

Mar 31, 2009
hi aya17.

i had my medical exam at nationwide clinic. in front of makati med. be there early around 7am for you to finish early as well. In my case, results came out after 2 months. just be patient. goodluck!