+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

Aya17

Jun 2, 2009
we had our medical last 30 sept 2009 and submitted other documents required yesterday 06 october 2009. Hope the results of medical is ok.

dont worry pia your ppr will come soon and before you know it, you're leaving...good luck

merge

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
philippines
PLS, Read this news...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2009/2009-10-01.asp

News Release
Government of Canada announces special immigration measures for typhoon victims in the Philippines

Ottawa, October 1, 2009 — Residents in the Philippines who are significantly affected by Typhoon Ketsana are being offered special measures to facilitate immigration to Canada, announced Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney.

“I would like to express my deepest sympathy and support for the people of the Philippines affected by this terrible disaster,” said Minister Kenney. “This government is moving quickly to reunite Canadians and permanent residents with their families by extending a welcome to those who wish to come to Canada.”

Effective immediately, Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC) visa office in the Philippines is responding on a priority basis for those directly affected by the disaster.

This will be applied to new and existing applications from Canadian citizens, permanent residents and protected persons who have close family members in the Philippines. They must, however, identify themselves as being directly and significantly affected by the current situation and notify CIC.

New sponsorship applications should have “Philippines” prominently written on the mailing envelope. Sponsors and applicants presently in Canada who have applications in process should notify the CIC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only) to identify their existing applications, if they or the family they have sponsored have been adversely affected.

Temporary residence applicants will be given priority processing by the visa office in Manila once they demonstrate that they have been significantly affected by the typhoon.

These special measures are in addition to the up to $5 million for humanitarian assistance and early recovery to respond to the needs of the populations affected by Typhoon Ketsana announced by International Cooperation Minister Beverley J. Oda earlier this week.

For further information, please visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s website.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Alykhan Velshi
Minister’s Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Alykhan.Velshi@cic.gc.ca

Media Relations
Communications Branch
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations@cic.gc.ca
Backgrounder

* Frequently Asked Questions: Priority Processing in the Philippines

mark1128

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Doc's Request.
22-06-2011
File Transfer...
26-05-2011
Med's Done....
07-04-2011
Passport Req..
22-06-2011
Hello To all of you there..

Just a question, Im also applying for MPNP. I received a Letter from Canadian Embassy last Sept30, need to undergo medical exams.

My questions are:

1.) When i submit my Documents together w/ the Letter of Approval last June2009 i paid P22,000 tru Manager's Check. Im wondering they are asking again for P21,000 for Permanent Resident Fee. Is it not the same?
2.) Regarding the IMM0008 im confused w/ the form.. As per checking there's a 2 kinds of IMM008. Can you please tell me the correct one?
3.)After medical exams what will happen next?

Hope you can help me!

thanks,

MARK

guru45

Oct 13, 2009
Hi all

i have one question

i applied mpnp under family stream

Already done interview july 2009
medical done 1st wek Sep2009
same letter for medical request high commission of canada requested our passports

sent passports sep 2009

my wife is pregent and embassy call on my cell phone and asked u want ur baby in canada or in india i said in canada then say if visa will issue then it's not cancell

IS THIS A POSITIVE SIGN

gabby_sunny

Oct 17, 2009
Hi, i am under MPNP winnipeg,sent my application to Manitoba April 2008, recieved tempory number on oct, 27, 2008, with instruction that some documents was missing and i should foward the missing documents before jan. 2009, of which my sponsors over there in the community forwarded the said documents immediatly, untill this moment, i have not hard or recieved any other information, hence i would want to find out the status of my application.
Thank and Godless

primrose05

Oct 18, 2009
hello guys!

i am applying in MNP like u guys but i dont know where would i start. what req needed excpt for applications forms? please help me. . .

rjn1999

Oct 5, 2009
Valenzuela, NCR
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-18-09
Nomination.....
08-20-09
AOR Received.
02-04-10
Med's Request
02-19-10
Med's Done....
03-15-10
Passport Req..
07-07-10
VISA ISSUED...
08-13-10
LANDED..........
09-26-10
gabby_sunny said:
Hi, i am under MPNP winnipeg,sent my application to Manitoba April 2008, recieved tempory number on oct, 27, 2008, with instruction that some documents was missing and i should foward the missing documents before jan. 2009, of which my sponsors over there in the community forwarded the said documents immediatly, untill this moment, i have not hard or recieved any other information, hence i would want to find out the status of my application.
Thank and Godless
It seem that your application process was beyond its approval time. if your sponsor submit the missing documents, so you have to be more patient...:) You must recieved a letter from the MPNP if you are nominated or denied.

hope this help....

rjn1999

Oct 5, 2009
Valenzuela, NCR
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-18-09
Nomination.....
08-20-09
AOR Received.
02-04-10
Med's Request
02-19-10
Med's Done....
03-15-10
Passport Req..
07-07-10
VISA ISSUED...
08-13-10
LANDED..........
09-26-10
primrose05 said:
hello guys!

i am applying in MNP like u guys but i dont know where would i start. what req needed excpt for applications forms? please help me. . .
HI, just follow the instructions to MPNP website, and gather all documents needed.. applying for nomination is free...

thanks

bluetulip

Star Member
Oct 20, 2009
Hi, guys.

I'm an applicant under the MPNP Family Support Stream. I just want to share my timeline:

March 2008-my husband's aunt submitted application to Manitoba
March 2009-we received Letter of Approval from Manitoba
May 2009-submitted application package to Canadian Embassy Manila
Sept 8, 2009-received AOR with file number, request for medical exam and another request for additional documents
Sept 28 2009-finished medicals (me, my husband, and our two kids)

We are now waiting for our PPR. Hoping to receive it soon.

Good luck to us all!

Oct 21, 2009
Hello po. Im glad to finally stumbled of this forum!

Anyone who have an existing General Immigrant (MPNP) Visa application and also applied for FSW?

I'm seriously considering of doing that. I just wanted to go to Canada ASAP and the MPNP Visa is just taking too long! My application was already 1 year and 4 months but no news yet..Whew!

My job belongs to the 38 NOC and Im eligible to apply for the FSW.

Just wanted to know what are the experiences you guys had. How long will the process time for FSW take? Will this affect my existing General (MPNP) Class application? Which is the shortest processing time that could get me to Canada immediately? What are the chances that my application will be approved? Are there any tips that you could share?

Maraming Salamat!!!

joji

Oct 19, 2009
hi can anyone answer me, i have sent my application to cic manila 3 weeks ago and until now, i receive no reply from them. one thing more due to some reason i have resigned from my current work effective next month. Does this affect my application for pr?

thanks

pia13

Sep 22, 2009
any good news fr anyone? tired of waiting for ppr, its already been 5 months after i underwent medical :-(

merge

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
philippines
OMG. my application was submitted last February 2009 to CIC. im done for my medical and also paid my permanent resident fee. then until now my PPR its not on my hand. but i am not resigning my job, either i was looking another job.

joji said:
hi can anyone answer me, i have sent my application to cic manila 3 weeks ago and until now, i receive no reply from them. one thing more due to some reason i have resigned from my current work effective next month. Does this affect my application for pr?

thanks