Passport Req..
07-07-10
VISA ISSUED...
08-13-10
LANDED..........
09-26-10
bluetulip said:
Hi, guys.

I'm an applicant under the MPNP Family Support Stream. I just want to share my timeline:

March 2008-my husband's aunt submitted application to Manitoba
March 2009-we received Letter of Approval from Manitoba
May 2009-submitted application package to Canadian Embassy Manila

Sept 8, 2009-received AOR with file number, request for medical exam and another request for additional documents
What additional documents they usually requesting.

Sept 28 2009-finished medicals (me, my husband, and our two kids)
How much thus it cost? and where did you made the examination?/font]

We are now waiting for our PPR. Hoping to receive it soon.

Good luck to us all!

joji

Oct 19, 2009
hi merge, thanks for the reply.

do you think my resignation will affect my application? do i need to notify the cic. ?

thanks,

ailets772

Oct 22, 2009
Me too it's already 4 months ...still hoping and waiting the PPR..To those who already received their PPR kindly share to us your timeline.

pia13

Sep 22, 2009
what's taking it so long? my uncle and his family just had 2-3months of waiting after they underwent medical.

bluetulip

Star Member
Oct 20, 2009
Hi, rjn1999.

The Embassy asked me (the principal applicant) to submit my baptismal certificate and permanent school records from high school and/or elementary. I opted to submit my high school TOR. It also sent a form with a bar coded Immigration File number asking my husband to update his list of addresses from 2007 up to the present.

We had our medicals at St. Luke's Extension Clinic. Standard fees are Php 4000/adult, Php 2000/kid 11 to 15 y.o., and Php 1750/kid below 11. If you have additional tests, such as a psychometric exam, you have to pay more.

bluetulip

Star Member
Oct 20, 2009
Aya17 said:
we had our medical last 30 sept 2009 and submitted other documents required yesterday 06 october 2009. Hope the results of medical is ok.

dont worry pia your ppr will come soon and before you know it, you're leaving...good luck
Hi, Aya17. We share almost the same time line. We finished our medicals on different dates (Sept 23, Sept 28, and Oct 7). I'm hoping that we can receive out PPR before the year ends.

Good luck to us!

eyalcantara

May 27, 2009
It's been 5mos, yet Haven't received the acknowledgement letter that they have received my application. Is it because I submitted my Documents to Manitoba? not in Canadian Embassy here in Manila?

enlighten me.

thanks!

bluetulip

Star Member
Oct 20, 2009
Hi, eyalcantara.

Initially, documents for provincial nomination have to be submitted in Manitoba, not the Canadian Embassy in Manila. Once you're nominated by Manitoba (it usually takes 12 mos to 1 1/2 years to know the result via snail mail from Manitoba), you have to submit another set of application package to the Canadian Embassy in Manila.

Good luck to us!

pia13

Sep 22, 2009
hi to all. i just went to cem last friday just to follow up on my application. a follow up slip was given to me and it says there that visa application waiting period is 11months after cem received your application. mine is received on mar23 2009, so i have to wait up to feb2010 for cem response.

bluetulip

Star Member
Oct 20, 2009
Hi, pia13. Thank you for the info on the waiting period.

It was mentioned in your post that we have an 11-month waiting period. Does the counting begin on the date we submitted our complete application package to the CEM or on the date that they received our medical results?

You said you submitted your application in March 2009. 'Application' in that sense means visa application? Or submission of medical results? Please enlighten me. Our medical results were submitted to the CEM in Oct 2009. Does it mean we need to wait until September 2010 for a response from the embassy?

Thanks very much.

ailets772

Oct 22, 2009
hello pia13,
Thanx for the information you shared to us,I guess we have the same timeline,i submitted also my application last march 31,2009 and i am planning to contact the canadian embassy manila next month in order to follow up the status of my application..

mark1128

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Doc's Request.
22-06-2011
File Transfer...
26-05-2011
Med's Done....
07-04-2011
Passport Req..
22-06-2011
Hello Guys,

Just want to share my application track.

March 2007 - Send my application package to MPNP
January 2009 - Received Letter of Aproval from MPNP
June 2009 - Submitted Documents to CEM and payment of Processing Fee
September 2009 - Receivd OAR and medical Instructions & submit orig docs.
October 19, 2009 - underwent medical exam
October 26, 2009 - Submitted Orig docs and payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee

Now... Im waiting my PPR. Hope i can receive soon...

eyalcantara

May 27, 2009
Hi BlueTulip, Thanks for the info. Good Luck to us.. :)

Have you read this:
November 3, 2009
APPLICATIONS TO PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM TO BE MADE EASIER BY NEW SERVICE: ALLAN

Applying to the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) will be faster and easier thanks to a joint initiative between the province and the Immigrant Centre Manitoba (formerly the International Centre), Labour and Immigration Minister Nancy Allan announced today.

The new Manitoba Nominee Application Centre will provide hands-on services to clients including regular information sessions and one-on-one consultations on completing PNP applications as well as notary services and referrals to other community services.

“In the past, incomplete applications have slowed down the approval process for prospective immigrants,” said Allan. “By having knowledgeable staff providing information and guidance to clients at no cost, the new centre will assist in the efficient completion of applications which will reduce processing times and facilitate the immigration process.”

The Nominee Application Centre will also help Manitobans assisting family and relatives in other countries, temporary foreign workers and international students already in Manitoba with their PNP applications and subsequent applications for permanent residency.

“The demand for this service has been high and is expected to grow as Manitoba continues to be a destination of choice for newcomers,” said Immigrant Centre Manitoba executive director Linda Lalande. “The immigrant centre is proud to deliver this innovative service with the expertise and personal touch that our clients have come to expect and we believe that this service will greatly facilitate the application process.”

The Nominee Application Centre will be located in the Immigrant Centre Manitoba’s new expanded location on the main floor of 100 Adelaide St. in Winnipeg’s Exchange District. The centre will officially open its doors to clients today. The centre will be open Monday to Friday during the day, Thursday evenings and by appointment on Saturday. Two information sessions will be offered per week including one Thursday evening.

http://news.gov.mb.ca/news/index.html?archive=&item=7134

bluetulip

Star Member
Oct 20, 2009
Thanks, eyalcantara. Yes, I've read it before. But I'm afraid the special immigration measures for typhoon victims will affect the processing of our application. You see, the victims' papers will be prioritized for processing--which means that the docs of the non-victims will be set aside in the meantime. What do you think?

While waiting for the PPR, I read about education, acquiring property in Manitoba, and the like. I wonder what documents they will ask us to submit when the kids enroll at school.

Are you also immigrating with your family? I have two daughters, one 8 and the other 11.

I hope we can receive our PPR within the year. When did the clinic forward the results of your medicals to the embassy?