+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
Is it our fault that they have backlogs? They should have thought before accepting all the applications and the fees before they start complaining about "their" backlogs! :p :-[ It's like...we've done our job...completed what they asked for---we give more...are they gonna take our whole life for it? DAMN! :mad:

LCPinGTA

Aug 3, 2011
OMG!!!!!

we totally agree with LCGiver about the government's plans. We also feel that these changes or improvements is a silent way of killing the live in caregiverprogram. Processing times are taking longer and longer and we are the fools for believing that it will be faster.

SPYROW13

Jul 20, 2011
Boyzone2,
thank you again for the good news that you have posted in here somehow it ease my worries and frustrations, i always think of positive!

TO Lcpcaregiver PLEASE SHUT UUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!! you heard that the lcp program will be close in 2years??? oh yeah?? who told you? nostra damus? good thing that you know whats going on at the Immigration Canada? WHO IS YOUR SOURCE? PRIME MNISTER STEPHEN HARPER? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

SPYROW13

Jul 20, 2011
LCPinGTA said:
OMG!!!!!

we totally agree with LCGiver about the government's plans. We also feel that these changes or improvements is a silent way of killing the live in caregiverprogram. Processing times are taking longer and longer and we are the fools for believing that it will be faster.
we??? whos we??? :mad:

LCPinGTA

Aug 3, 2011
We belong to a caregiver group in Barrie. Sorry don't want to upset you but feel it needs to be said out loud that some of our friends supported other groups in Toronto who claimed that changes to lcp is all good and well. Not exactly the case ..is it ??
We also know of caregivers still having 2nd medical even though not suppose to.
I also tried to find job for two friends in singapoure, seems processing is getting longer from there as well almost two years. almost had an employer but now she says too long wait and said no

You don't think all this is a bit weird, almost like government doesn't want us here ???
But like many other programs, applicants wait a long time plus less coming in.

Sorry just my view

Fiesta_class

Jul 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SPYROW13 said:
Boyzone2,
thank you again for the good news that you have posted in here somehow it ease my worries and frustrations, i always think of positive!

TO Lcpcaregiver PLEASE SHUT UUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!! you heard that the lcp program will be close in 2years??? oh yeah?? who told you? nostra damus? good thing that you know whats going on at the Immigration Canada? WHO IS YOUR SOURCE? PRIME MNISTER STEPHEN HARPER? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

@Spyrow, take it easy i know you're just tired and upset in waiting for the good news like everybody around here. i do hope we can see good improvements in the coming months with regards to the processing time as what Boyzone2 have posted. anyway this is all what forum is all about exchanging views of discussion,@Lcpcaregiver as i read your post it seems to me that you put all your emotions above your head,coz you are making instant conclusion,don't be too sure about what you have heard about Closing of the live in caregiver program in 2 years this has no basis until it came itself from the Gov't.

Panda28

May 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you BOYZONE2!!
And I agree with SPYROW13, we just need to be positive and the other day I was talking with my lawyer and he said that he called the immigartion Canada and they told him that they start to work in November 2010 for the OW.

So, I just want to belive that everything is gonna be fine!! I know that the processing time is taking longer and longer but at the end we goona have our PR!!

We are here to share our experiences and try to give us an idea about what it is happen with the LCP.

I'm sad too, like you guy because I have a Family and maybe it's going to take me more time to recive my PR, but I don't lose my prayers. ;)

Nanny16

Jul 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You're right Panda28, we should keep being positive.
But are we going to tolerate them adding months up in
this processing times???
What's your limit? If they need 6 more months for the 1st or 2nd
stage approval, do you ALL believe that we should accept this without any action?
As I said before, this is literaly making me sick! I can't work under so much
stress :eek: ( I believe that are many people in the same situation)

There is strenghth in numbers!
I believe if things get any worse, we must SPEAK UP!
We have the power to change things, aren't there too many
of us anyways!

I need an answer, not an estimation about how long it might
take.

Sorry, I'm just too frustated!

I love you all already

LCPcaregiver

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
Apologies if i offended you!!
Obviously you want to hear the sugar coated version and not look at the facts !!!!!!!!!!!

The government promised Filipino caregivers FASTER PERMAMENT RESIDENCE LAST YEAR with the new " IMPROVEMENTS"
in April 2010.

I will send you the link later !!!!

DO I NEED TO SAY MORE !

Tell me one caregiver who is receiving her PR faster and I will change my opinion !!

Seems you don't care about empty promises, I sort of expected more from the Canadian government.
We are working hard for them , leave our kids & families behind.
You don't think they should keep their promises ??????

We need to speak up, best to tweet @kenneyjason or email at minister@cic.gc.ca

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
Did the gov't literally said that "we're going to make the processing for LCP fast?" Did they really say and promised it during the campaign? If not...then there's no broken and empty promises...

They control the entry of all other applications....so i guess its the same with the LCPs. As what the minister said "we have LCPs good for 2years." Just imagine if they have backlogs and they gonna accept all the applicants without controlling....so there'll be massive backlogs of paper works....IMO

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Bambiegirl said:
Did the gov't literally said that "we're going to make the processing for LCP fast?" Did they really say and promised it during the campaign? If not...then there's no broken and empty promises...

They control the entry of all other applications....so i guess its the same with the LCPs. As what the minister said "we have LCPs good for 2years." Just imagine if they have backlogs and they gonna accept all the applicants without controlling....so there'll be massive backlogs of paper works....IMO
Like bambiegirl.good point

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
damn this pr process! tearing everyone apart.. families and now members of this forum starts to have bit of disagreements. this aint right

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i just got a call from cic. my application for work permit same employer denied for 2nd time.. cant renew anythng.what they want to do to us

AgiHun

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
sarah cunanan said:
i just got a call from cic. my application for work permit same employer denied for 2nd time.. cant renew anythng.what they want to do to us
But you can still stay in the country because you have the "implied" status right?