waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
poknat said:
sweet chad? wer u from? vancouver? when they start opening ur application?

June 30 2010- cic started to process my applications.
I'm from Alberta.

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
o ic...
submitted my application march 30, 2010
immigration
We received your application for permanent residence on April 6, 2010.
We started processing your application on June 21, 2010.
We transferred your application to the local CIC office on May 18, 2011. The local CIC office may contact you.
then receive a letter form immigration that they transfer my application to CIC vancouver.. but til now haven't receive any phone call or updates.

almost the same time frame.. hope it will come soon =p

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
poknat said:
o ic...
submitted my application march 30, 2010
immigration
We received your application for permanent residence on April 6, 2010.
We started processing your application on June 21, 2010.
We transferred your application to the local CIC office on May 18, 2011. The local CIC office may contact you.
then receive a letter form immigration that they transfer my application to CIC vancouver.. but til now haven't receive any phone call or updates.

almost the same time frame.. hope it will come soon =p

I hope so too.

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
I checked my ecas.no updates yet.

Application sent: April 15 2010
Cic received: April 19 2010
Update of info received by cic: January 19, 2011

ei sweetchad.. wat u mean by update of inffo received by cic? did they transfer ur file to the local cic? did u receive any letter? are u single?

AgiHun

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
hardwokerAngel said:
The person said they are doing May 1, 2010 now, but then i checked on ecas still didn't changed??????:(
That's good news! How did you "make" him/her tell you where they are at? For me they always say that well just wait and they don't check nothing:(

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Thats nice to know if they are doing may Applications! Yipee!

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
hi to all fellow foriegn workers yesterday i have the chance again talked to my employer's sister who's working at cic vegeriville,alberta.
she told me that live in caregiver applicants that applied for owp/pr started september/october 2010 and up can expect reduce processing time for 1st stage approval, reduce processing time for pr approval for single applicants,But married applicants and approval of lc2 depends on Canadian Consulate processing time abroad.processing tme being updated quarterly at cic website for 1st stage and 2nd stage are just an estimated time,application are done case to case basis,Mr.Jason Kenny already issued them memo to fast track the processing time of every applicants in every class specially the LIVE IN CAREGIVERS ..i ask her also about the "decision made and you will be contacted" that some of us here have already got from cic ecas, based on her experienced as a visa officer it is that most likely the applicant will be approved for PR and that if the applicant have dependants, all LC2 informations must be received 1st from the Canadian Consulate abroad where the LC2 have applied before a PR approval can be granted to the Principal (LC1) and then to the LC2

plussy

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Boyzone2,

Thanks for the news! Keep us posted on your "insider" friend's bulletin from CIC. Thanks =)

tesa

Apr 27, 2011
BOYZONE2 said:
hi to all fellow foriegn workers yesterday i have the chance again talked to my employer's sister who's working at cic vegeriville,alberta.
she told me that live in caregiver applicants that applied for owp/pr started september/october 2010 and up can expect reduce processing time for 1st stage approval, reduce processing time for pr approval for single applicants,married applicants and approval of lc2 depends on Canadian Consulate processing time abroad.processing tme being updated quarterly at cic website for 1st stage and 2nd stage are just an estimated time,application are done case to case basis,Mr.Jason Kenny already issued them memo to fast track the processing time of every applicants in every class specially the LIVE IN CAREGIVERS ..i ask her also about the "decision made and you will be contacted" that some of us here have already got from cic ecas, based on her experienced as a visa officer it is that mostly the applicant will be approved for PR and that if the applicant have dependants, all LC2 informations must be received 1st from the Canadian Consulate abroad where the LC2 have applied before a PR approval can be granted to the Principal (LC1) and then to the LC2

HI BOYZONE, IS started september/october 2010 and up MEANS AFTER OCTOBER OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER, THANKS

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014 ( received on July 19,2014)
BOYZONE2 said:
she told me that live in caregiver applicants that applied for owp/pr started september/october 2010 and up can expect reduce processing time for 1st stage approval, reduce processing time for pr approval for single applicants,married applicants and approval of lc2 depends on Canadian Consulate processing time abroad.processing tme being updated quarterly at cic website for 1st stage and 2nd stage are just an estimated time,application are done case to case basis,Mr.Jason Kenny already issued them memo to fast track the processing time of every applicants in every class specially the LIVE IN CAREGIVERS ..i ask her also about the "decision made and you will be contacted" that some of us here have already got from cic ecas, based on her experienced as a visa officer it is that mostly the applicant will be approved for PR and that if the applicant have dependants, all LC2 informations must be received 1st from the Canadian Consulate abroad where the LC2 have applied before a PR approval can be granted to the Principal (LC1) and then to the LC2
This excites me!! I really hope this will happen very soon. Thanks Boyzone2 for uplifting our spirits!

SPYROW13

Jul 20, 2011
BOYZONE2 said:
BOYZONE2,
thank you so much for the wonderful news you have shared with us,its a great relief for everybody no wonder a friend of mine applied her owp and pr last november 2010 cic started to process her case in just 1 month (december 2010.) i am hoping that i can see good results and changes soooooooooooon!!! ;D ;D :D :D

lucyfun

Jul 14, 2011
BOYZONE2 said:
she told me that live in caregiver applicants that applied for owp/pr started september/october 2010 and up can expect reduce processing time for 1st stage approval, reduce processing time for pr approval for single applicants,married applicants and approval of lc2 depends on Canadian Consulate processing time abroad.processing tme being updated quarterly at cic website for 1st stage and 2nd stage are just an estimated time,application are done case to case basis,Mr.Jason Kenny already issued them memo to fast track the processing time of every applicants in every class specially the LIVE IN CAREGIVERS ..i ask her also about the "decision made and you will be contacted" that some of us here have already got from cic ecas, based on her experienced as a visa officer it is that mostly the applicant will be approved for PR and that if the applicant have dependants, all LC2 informations must be received 1st from the Canadian Consulate abroad where the LC2 have applied before a PR approval can be granted to the Principal (LC1) and then to the LC
Am I in dream?