+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
you should call them then and ask them if it has been issued, if it has tell them that you never received it and they should issue you a replacement

hazel13

Nov 15, 2017
Good day!
I’am currently working as a domestic worker caring children ages 7 and 9 here in Hong Kong for almost three years and planning to apply in Canada.
I’am a graduate of only 2years course in college which is more than 72units. I know i am qualified to apply as nanny in canada base on my experiences and the required school credits. But what makes me stop starting to apply is that the 2years of college i have gained is not enough to apply for PR once i get there in canada. Knowing that 2years in college in phils is equivalent to a secondary graduate only in canada and to gain at least 1year post secondary is required to get PR. Im just being worried that i wont be eligible for PR for the whole 4years.Is it possible to continue study in canada of atleast 1year while working as nanny? Are there some schools in canada that offers courses for foreign nannies who wants to continue their studies? If so can you help me guide through this situation by giving me some informations so i know what to do.
Thanks.

Dimi2015

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
BC
LANDED..........
04-2018
Im sorry to tell you that you cant study while working especially if youre looking for a full time course. More than 5or 6 months of study requires a study permit.

And IRCC released a news that the current program for caregivers ( new Pathways) will end next year Nov. 19. Anybody who wont finish their 2 years required work by that time is not eligible for PR. So if you are coming ng this year, it might not be possible to apply for PR. Unless if they will release a new program for caregivers.

QUOTE="hazel13, post: 6513841, member: 712082"]Good day!
I’am currently working as a domestic worker caring children ages 7 and 9 here in Hong Kong for almost three years and planning to apply in Canada.
I’am a graduate of only 2years course in college which is more than 72units. I know i am qualified to apply as nanny in canada base on my experiences and the required school credits. But what makes me stop starting to apply is that the 2years of college i have gained is not enough to apply for PR once i get there in canada. Knowing that 2years in college in phils is equivalent to a secondary graduate only in canada and to gain at least 1year post secondary is required to get PR. Im just being worried that i wont be eligible for PR for the whole 4years.Is it possible to continue study in canada of atleast 1year while working as nanny? Are there some schools in canada that offers courses for foreign nannies who wants to continue their studies? If so can you help me guide through this situation by giving me some informations so i know what to do.
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Luckyhari

May 1, 2018
If I m not able to attended an interview due to a big reason .is there any chance to again interview rescheule for my work permit file..? I am from India. I applied for a nanny work permit application.

kath305

Jun 20, 2017
If I m not able to attended an interview due to a big reason .is there any chance to again interview rescheule for my work permit file..? I am from India. I applied for a nanny work permit application.
You can call them and give your reason for not able to attend. If Im not mistaken it