Aug. 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 5, 2015 (delivered 10/24/15) valid up to 04/10/16
LANDED..........
LC1 -Aug.25, 2015; LC2 - Dec. 22, 2015
Honeysweetie, Single with 1 dependent.

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
meron po ba nakaranas na ng ganito? dumating po sa akin ang passport request ko at may kasama po note na wala po daw ang name ko sa database nila nung nagtsek sila kung andun ung pngalan ko sa lmo, wala po daw ang pangalan ko dun sa databse nila, ang employer ko po ay nagpadala na sa akin nung copy ng lmo template na andun ang pangalan namin nga selected worker bale 10 po kami lahat dun at andun naman po talaga ang pangalan ko, di ko po maintidihan kung bakit hinde nila makita sa database nila ung pangalan ko, ano po kaya dapat ko gawn d2 sa problema kong ito? Bale 2 po kami na ganyan ang problema ngayon, un pong 8 namin kasabay sa lmo ay dumating na po ang visa nila, pls help naman po, kailngan ko po ng mga advise, wala naman po ako narereceive ba na refusal letter, pinadala ko po ung passport ko at lmo template na may name ko nung March 25, hangang ngayon wala pa po resulta kung refuse ba o approve, pero ung sa 8 ko ksabay may visa na sila, please tulong naman po mga kababayan.

Jepoy0424

Feb 28, 2011
We received your application for permanent residence on March 15, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 11, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted

We sent you a letter on March 17, 2013

i already recieved the confirmation but there is no interview date. they said that my local cic office will contact me. Its MAY already and till now, i have'nt heard anything from them.. anyone who has the same situation like me??

enas

Mar 1, 2013
You know waht yours is better than my ecas,, because mine im dec 2010 applicant..and the last update in mine is decision made made and you will be contaced.thats it.and they diddnt send any letter yet. .im single and no dependant from Toronto. .and you ? Did you cal immigration about that?

Jepoy0424

Feb 28, 2011
I am from scarborough.. I dont know which number to call cause they said that scarborough cic will contact me. Which means that my application is already forwarded to them

enas

Mar 1, 2013
Wait till 1month becuse some of my friends received an info like that and it takes them more or less than a month before they get their interview Are you single? When did you received your 1dt approval?

katmendoza

May 8, 2013
Record of Em ployment

Hello, i just need help for i dont know what to do. its been a year since i changed or switched employers, my previous employer hasnt given me any ROE and she never answer my calls or follow ups regarding this matter. where should i go for help or what should i do? thanks.

lyniasel

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 17,2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 28, 2014
Interview........
May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
May 6,2014
Re: Record of Em ployment

katmendoza said:
Hello, i just need help for i dont know what to do. its been a year since i changed or switched employers, my previous employer hasnt given me any ROE and she never answer my calls or follow ups regarding this matter. where should i go for help or what should i do? thanks.
i think you write a letter address to CRA and tell them that your previous employer wont give you ROE, they will be the one to write your employer.

ying888

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
Re: Record of Em ployment

katmendoza said:
Go to service Canada, you should have talked to Service Canada as soon as you knew your employer would refuse to give you ROE, Employers are required to provide roe within two weeks after employment determined.
Don't know you have the proof of the date you left.
Call service Canada as soon as possible.