Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
ustian said:
Congrats, Kalinka! Happy for you!!! Finally someone from the post Soviet Union republic got PR)))
Spasibki )))))) (Thank you)

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
headcrash4 said:
what do you think happened to the 2nd letter of my mom? We had our medical request Feb 13. 1st letter came May 9. Still waiting for the 2nd letter :/
The first letter (about payment 490 fee online) I took on May 15 (CIC issued it on May 13th 2013), I live in Edmonton, to close to Vegreville (case processing center)
And second letter (date of interview) just on May 14th (next day)

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Datamira said:
Privet! nas nemnogo no mi vse v tuzhurkax:))) Kogda budem za tebya radovatsa?
I am April 2012 applicant, so still have time to wait((( anyway every caregiver who gets PR makes me happy, especially among us girls!!!

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Congrats kalinka!

may25 said:
Thanks for the reply. :) Is there somebody who experience like me, forgot to affix the thumb mark on NBI clearance.

How many days that i can received the acknowlegment receipt.

Thanks
You're fine. Me too forgot to thumb mark but got AIP and now waiting for final interview. Don't worry about AOR in 3-4 months you'll get your owp

cysmini

May 17, 2013
i wanna share my husband status, March 2012 send cic opw and pr application together, got owp at June 26, 2012, no any response after that, if there is any friend have same timeline, keep us posted, thanks

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to share my cousin's timeline. It will somehow gives us hope for us 2011 applicants. Btw, she's married. She didn't received the letter yet in their mailbox.

We received your application for permanent residence on April 15, 2011.
We started processing your application on May 5, 2011.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on May 16, 2013 to XXXXXXXXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address,

canela

Jun 24, 2010
Hello there!!! well, finally good news for me too!!! I just got my interview letter for my daughter and I; the letter was date may 13th, 2013 letting me know that the processing of my application has been completed and a second letter date may 14th, 2013 for the interview which is going to be in Calgary on June 29th, 2013.

I'm so happy!!! however i dont understand why they scheduled the interview in Calgary if Edmonton will be closer from where I live.... any who... I guess after all this time waiting that is not a big deal.

Just for a reminded, even when I was waiting for my PR I have my daughter with me here in Canada, I applied for her student visa over a year ago; so whoever is still waiting and they have their love ones back home I will suggest to give it a try.

I sent my first application on June 28th, 2010, got open work permit Dec, 2011.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Congratulations to everyone
Ustian, Winnie Puh, Datamira - Spasibo ogromnoe vam.
Wsongco thank you very much
Will be here after my interview and will let you know about interview
God bless

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Kalinka said:
Congratulations to everyone
Ustian, Winnie Puh, Datamira - Spasibo ogromnoe vam.
Wsongco thank you very much
Will be here after my interview and will let you know about interview
God bless
Good luck on your interview!!!