+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

may25

Mar 28, 2013
Hi everyone.

I just want to ask something, i send my application for OWP/PR, my problem is i forgot to affix my thumb mark on my NBI clearance. :(

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
honeyby said:
Finally done with interview yesterday. When the officer said "Congratulations you're now officially landed". Couldn't help but say "Thank you!! I'm so happy!!" She said "Yeah, you should be". "I know, waited so long for this :))".

So for those who are still waiting for your good news, please know that I included you all in my prayers at the Blessed Sacrament yesterday. I may not have said your names individually but I'm sure God already knew. :))
Congratulations Honeybee

Can you share your timeline?

Thanks!

cutepinay

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2013
hello guys i did my right thumb fingerprint on my own in my NBI clearance ..and i think i failed...i pressed it so hard you can barely see my thumb mark is that okay?? :eek: i cannot re-do it :( im sending my pr/owp tomorrow :'(

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Hello everyone
Finally I got a letter - CIC invite me for an interview on June 20th. O MY GOD, cant believe even ))))))
I am August 18th 2010 applicant, I have dependent, son. His medical examination was on Feb 4th, 2013
I paid online 490$ for PR (fee)
GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYONE

leogal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
cpc-v
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2014 RPRF/NBI
AOR Received.
12-04-2013 LC2
Med's Request
24-02-2014 CPC-V
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
congrats Kalinka. are you from the philippines? were so happy for you too!!

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
I am from Uzbekistan (close to Russia).
Thank you very much

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Kalinka said:
Hello everyone
Finally I got a letter - CIC invite me for an interview on June 20th. O MY GOD, cant believe even ))))))
I am August 18th 2010 applicant, I have dependent, son. His medical examination was on Feb 4th, 2013
I paid online 490$ for PR (fee)
GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYONE
hello. When did your dependent receive passport request? And when did you get the 1st letter of confirmation?

We had our passport request April 23 and it was sent May 8. Then my mom received her 1st letter of confirmation last May 9. We are still waiting for her appearance date/interview so that CIC Manila will already give our passport with visa.

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Now, CIC in Moscow didn't ask my sons passport yet. everywhere is a difference I think, depend from Embassy.
I got a letter for my interview to my PREVIOUS employer !!!!!!! Could you believe? I changed my address 1 year ago - BUT CIC sent the letter to my previous address. It is good I have a good relaonship with my previous employer and she called me and told me about the letter. I cant checked it online - so it is so good she give me this letter. Nobody even didn't call me from CIC
Just a letter to wrong address ((((((((((((((((((((( GGGGGGGGGGGGggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
headcrash4 said:
hello. When did your dependent receive passport request? And when did you get the 1st letter of confirmation?

We had our passport request April 23 and it was sent May 8. Then my mom received her 1st letter of confirmation last May 9. We are still waiting for her appearance date/interview so that CIC Manila will already give our passport with visa.
I applied on Aug 18th 2010
OWP - December 11th 2012
The AIP I got on October 19th 2012 (Approval in principle or 1 step confirmation)
Febr 4th 2013 - my sons medical examination
May 13th - the letter about the payment to CIC online (PR fee) 490
May 14th - the letter for interview
All letters I received to my new address, but last one CIC sent me to my previous address
So - check all address and ask them - the letter could be send for any previous address like mine

may25

Mar 28, 2013
Thanks for the reply. :) Is there somebody who experience like me, forgot to affix the thumb mark on NBI clearance.

How many days that i can received the acknowlegment receipt.

Thanks

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Kalinka said:
I applied on Aug 18th 2010
OWP - December 11th 2012
The AIP I got on October 19th 2012 (Approval in principle or 1 step confirmation)
Febr 4th 2013 - my sons medical examination
May 13th - the letter about the payment to CIC online (PR fee) 490
May 14th - the letter for interview
All letters I received to my new address, but last one CIC sent me to my previous address
So - check all address and ask them - the letter could be send for any previous address like mine
what do you think happened to the 2nd letter of my mom? We had our medical request Feb 13. 1st letter came May 9. Still waiting for the 2nd letter :/