+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
how come nobody is posting about OWP release anymore? :( I hope there is still the pilot project as i'll be sending my application this week end. I just have one question though, I already validated the generic form and printed it, but i have few mistakes, can i just go back and edit and validate it again? Thanks! :)

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riaivy1980 said:
how come nobody is posting about OWP release anymore? :( I hope there is still the pilot project as i'll be sending my application this week end. I just have one question though, I already validated the generic form and printed it, but i have few mistakes, can i just go back and edit and validate it again? Thanks! :)
YEs you can edit, then validate and then print it again.

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
Thanks! I am just not sure about question # 10. The current country of residence. The date from-to. I have put the date january 5, 2012, today. But i remember reading in this thread posted by jobseeker to write the expiry of the passport, or was sit the expiration of the work permit? not sure.

cryingmom

Oct 15, 2011
riaivy1980 said:
Have you received any goodnews? nobody's posting here. :(
Hi all, CIC started work right after this holiday. My e-case showed decision made today, and a letter was sent on Jan.3 as it said. Thanks God! Finally I got to this far, although still a long way to go....

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
cryingmom said:
Hi all, CIC started work right after this holiday. My e-case showed decision made today, and a letter was sent on Jan.3 as it said. Thanks God! Finally I got to this far, although still a long way to go....
Congrat! Crymom,is time to smile!

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Thanks for CIC :-* a lots. They are working, and it is good news for us.
More OWP and PR please.
I hope application processing time will be again 18, then 17, and finally 6 month, like 4 years ago, in 2008, when I started LIC program

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
AIP is 18-19 months
(working on applications received up to June 4, 2010) (((
Will see next week

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
590 signs for now
http://www.change.org/petitions/live-in-caregiver-program-in-canada-faster-1st-stage-of-approval-after-apply-for-pr-under-the-lcp-in-canada
We need another 490.