Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
http://www.change.org/petitions/live-in-caregiver-program-in-canada-faster-1st-stage-of-approval-after-apply-for-pr-under-the-lcp-in-canada
Thank you who signed the petition. Now is 583 signs
We need more ::)

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
honeysweetie said:
hi forumers, I already got my re-entry multiple visa that co-terminus with my OWP valid until December 2015. I applied at Buffalo here's the timeline:

I sent thru Canada post xpresspost NATIONAL with signature required: Attempted Delivery"noticed card" left where to pick-up-December 12, 2011

Buffalo Canadian Consulate-Postman Picked-up my letter.....December 20, 2011

Date of Issue of my re-entry visa ....December 23, 2011

I received my Passport with visa stamped....December 28, 2011

[size=10pt]Btw, again SPECIAL THANKS to job_seeker for all the info's she had provided and sending me the form that requires barcode to apply. Thanks kabayan! God bless
[/size]

congrats honeysweetie! can you teach me how to apply for re entry visa too? im going back home on march 24 2012. please please please???

thank you!

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roxaida said:
congrats honeysweetie! can you teach me how to apply for re entry visa too? im going back home on march 24 2012. please please please???

thank you!

THANKS! Anyway, here's the link. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/trv-apply_demande-vrt.aspx?view=d

Read first and then let me know if you have difficulty. Good luck (-: (I'm ready to go home now but my money doesn't work yet )): Too expensive flights. Wish I'm still in Vancouver it's way cheaper the flights as compared here in Toronto going to Philippines.

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
these people are crazy about us... why dont they just treat us fair and right so no more troubles between the parties of US and them... geeez!

please lets continue the petition!

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
@honeysweetie:did u submit a letter from employet?im unemployed right now do u think i will be given a reentry visa?im going home this feb..
I got my ticket for 1150 korean airline

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trisha said:
@ honeysweetie:did u submit a letter from employet?im unemployed right now do u think i will be given a reentry visa?im going home this feb..
I got my ticket for 1150 korean airline
Hi trisha yes I did sent my employers letter because that's one of the requirements and Btw my employer told me that somebody phoned her named Eric from Canadian Consulate in Buffalo (my letter indicates there my employer's number where to inquire/verify the said letter), and my employer said to me that he asked if if I'm still working with them and if she issued a letter to Canadian Consulate.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MY friend got her re-entry visa too but she said that her employer didn't get any calls from Canadian Consulate in Buffalo. Good luck to you trisha.

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
@honeysweetie:how long did it takes to process the reentry?il apply for a reentry in the philippines..i dont know what to do coz right now i doont have employer

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
honeysweetie said:
THANKS! Anyway, here's the link. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/trv-apply_demande-vrt.aspx?view=d

Read first and then let me know if you have difficulty. Good luck (-: (I'm ready to go home now but my money doesn't work yet )): Too expensive flights. Wish I'm still in Vancouver it's way cheaper the flights as compared here in Toronto going to Philippines.
thanks honeysweetie? how long will it take before i receive my re entry visa?

btw, how much is air fare? have fun on ur vacation...

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roxaida said:
thanks honeysweetie? how long will it take before i receive my re entry visa?

btw, how much is air fare? have fun on ur vacation...
I sent mine Dec 12, 2011 and I got my passport back with my visa stamped on it December 28, 2011 in our mailbox = 16 days including saturdays and sundays ...as per my tracking details They received it Dec. 20, 2011 and the date issued in my visa is December 23, 2011 (that means it's just 2 days they already open my enveloped and approved my application.

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
honeysweetie said:
I sent mine Dec 12, 2011 and I got my passport back with my visa stamped on it December 28, 2011 in our mailbox = 16 days including saturdays and sundays ...as per my tracking details They received it Dec. 20, 2011 and the date issued in my visa is December 23, 2011 (that means it's just 2 days they already open my enveloped and approved my application.
thank you! will try that next year. im planning to move in with my sister at alberta... and i also tell the family i m working now that im leaving soon... haaay! goodbye care giver days! praise the lord!

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Start of my work tonight As a Robotic Machine Operator :)

Hey guys read this site someone send it to me: http://www.magkaisacentre.org/2012/01/04/10000justagame/