+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi forumers, I already got my re-entry multiple visa that co-terminus with my OWP valid until December 2015. I applied at Buffalo here's the timeline:

I sent thru Canada post xpresspost NATIONAL with signature required: Attempted Delivery"noticed card" left where to pick-up-December 12, 2011

Buffalo Canadian Consulate-Postman Picked-up my letter.....December 20, 2011

Date of Issue of my re-entry visa ....December 23, 2011

I received my Passport with visa stamped....December 28, 2011

[size=10pt]Btw, again SPECIAL THANKS to job_seeker for all the info's she had provided and sending me the form that requires barcode to apply. Thanks kabayan! God bless[/size]

tesa

Apr 27, 2011
honeysweetie said:
hi forumers, I already got my re-entry multiple visa that co-terminus with my OWP valid until December 2015. I applied at Buffalo here's the timeline:

I sent thru Canada post xpresspost NATIONAL with signature required: Attempted Delivery"noticed card" left where to pick-up-December 12, 2011

Buffalo Canadian Consulate-Postman Picked-up my letter.....December 20, 2011

Date of Issue of my re-entry visa ....December 23, 2011

I received my Passport with visa stamped....December 28, 2011

[size=10pt]Btw, again SPECIAL THANKS to job_seeker for all the info's she had provided and sending me the form that requires barcode to apply. Thanks kabayan! God bless[/size]

honeysweetie, Congrad on your visa . Did you fill the details of visit to CANADA section in the aplication . If so, what did you out under the following questions:
Purpose of my visit
How long you are planning to stay
name, adress of any person you planning to stay

Thanks

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tesa said:
honeysweetie, Congrad on your visa . THANKS tesa

Did you fill the details of visit to CANADA section in the aplication . If so, what did you out under the following questions:
Purpose of my visit YES. I click other and then put "TO CONTINUE WORKING AS FULL TIME LIVE-IN CAREGIVER"
How long you are planning to stay "from the date I signed the form TO the date expires my OWP"
name, adress of any person you planning to stay "XX FAMILY" - relationship to me "MY EMPLOYER" - and their home addres"

Thanks GOOD LUCK TO YOU (-:

tesa

Apr 27, 2011
[quote author=honeysweetie link=topic=50979.msg1193137#msg1193137 date=1325609946
honeysweetie thank you very much,
I am not working , I am on maternity leave AND I must enter any adress of my employer in order to print the form.

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Birdy said:
Thank you thank you very much everybody , I am so happy to found thus website!! Thank you thank you you guys are like angels !! Thank you
Be HAPPY. Everything will be OK now. You will sent your papers, then will have OWP, and then PR. It is just behind on corner

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
1 more sign for petition (Birdy's sign), 569 now.
When CIC will back from vacation- we will see on Application Processing time 20 or even 21 month for first stage approval.
Let sign petition - we have so much ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? friend and family members, we need another 48% of signs

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
http://www.change.org/petitions/live-in-caregiver-program-in-canada-faster-1st-stage-of-approval-after-apply-for-pr-under-the-lcp-in-canada
PLEASE :mad: :mad: :mad:

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
@honeyseeetie:did you submit letter frim employer? Im unemployed right now i wonder if i will also be granted a trv..im going home this feb

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Kalinka said:
1 more sign for petition (Birdy's sign), 569 now.
When CIC will back from vacation- we will see on Application Processing time 20 or even 21 month for first stage approval.
Let sign petition - we have so much ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? friend and family members, we need another 48% of signs
Thank you thank you you guys make my hope alive again!!! I told about 12 friends nanny and not nanny hope they will sign too!! :). 569 still seems pretty far tho :(

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Kalinka, thanks for posting the link for the petition.

I'm trying to collect more signatures using facebook, i believe its where the news signatures are coming from.

We need more than 400 now...I believe more 3 months...

Anyone here sent the passport by mail to Seattle, got it back already?

lucyfun

Jul 14, 2011
Strikenannies said:
Kalinka, thanks for posting the link for the petition.

I'm trying to collect more signatures using facebook, i believe its where the news signatures are coming from.

We need more than 400 now...I believe more 3 months...

Anyone here sent the passport by mail to Seattle, got it back already?
Since 29th Nov.till now no any info.how about your Hun,?