+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

cryingmom

Oct 15, 2011
madpotato said:
Congrat! Crymom,is time to smile!
Thanks madpotato. Yes, it's a relief...it's the first info I got since I submitted my papers June 2010. I thought it must have lost somewhere.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riaivy1980 said:
Thanks! I am just not sure about question # 10. The current country of residence. The date from-to. I have put the date january 5, 2012, today. But i remember reading in this thread posted by jobseeker to write the expiry of the passport, or was sit the expiration of the work permit? not sure.
Date from: (you signed the form) Date To: date of your valid/current WP. Good luck (-:

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
honeysweetie said:
Date from: (you signed the form) Date To: date of your valid/current WP. Good luck (-:
can I put the expiry date of my passport? I just renewed it 2011, valid till 2016. My work permit with my current employer is expiring march 28, 2012. And we will not be renewing it.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riaivy1980 said:
can I put the expiry date of my passport? I just renewed it 2011, valid till 2016. My work permit with my current employer is expiring march 28, 2012. And we will not be renewing it.
As far as I know they will issue you a TRV re-entry based on the validity of your Work PErmit.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riaivy1980 said:
I'm filling up the generic form. I guess I just have to put the date of the expiry of my work permit. :) thanks!
When are you planning to have vacation? If after the validity of your WP it might not work )):

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Hi this is Birdy again I will send my application The end of next month .
I am filling Generic form too . Since my employer is crazy I would like to know at contact information
Can I put my birding house address in the top mailing address and my employer s. address in the bottom
Residential address????? Thank you
Thank you

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
Birdy said:
Hi this is Birdy again I will send my application The end of next month .
I am filling Generic form too . Since my employer is crazy I would like to know at contact information
Can I put my birding house address in the top mailing address and my employer s. address in the bottom
Residential address????? Thank you
Thank you
that's what I did. I have put different addresses there. My residential is my employers add, and the mailing address is of my boyfriends house. I think you can just change your address. I just sent mine today! ;D Goodluck to me!

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
riaivy1980 said:
I'm filling up the generic form. I guess I just have to put the date of the expiry of my work permit. :) thanks!
Hi so I don't get it #10 I have to put Canada and the date from is not when I got here 2009?- to valid date on my wp. Right?
Thank you so much

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
riaivy1980 said:
that's what I did. I have put different addresses there. My residential is my employers add, and the mailing address is of my boyfriends house. I think you can just change your address. I just sent mine today! ;D Goodluck to me!
Thank you good luck to you and to me next month:) I jut asked you another question. Thank you !!
Yea my family that I work with is Crazy so I put their address on residential and my mailing is different !!!
One more question where do you intend to live in Canada ? Do I have to put my em? Or somewhere else is ok?
Thank so much! Let's keep our fingers crossed!!! :)

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
Birdy said:
Hi so I don't get it #10 I have to put Canada and the date from is not when I got here 2009?- to valid date on my wp. Right?
Thank you so much
yes, I have put in to: the expiry of my work permit.

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
Birdy said:
Thank you good luck to you and to me next month:) I jut asked you another question. Thank you !!
Yea my family that I work with is Crazy so I put their address on residential and my mailing is different !!!
One more question where do you intend to live in Canada ? Do I have to put my em? Or somewhere else is ok?
Thank so much! Let's keep our fingers crossed!!! :)
I am not sure, but I only put my current city now, which is edmoNton, you can put any place you wish to stay someday.

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
riaivy1980 said:
yes, I have put in to: the expiry of my work permit.
What did you put in 'FROM' again the date you arrived Canada or the date that you sign the form??
Thank you