+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Hoping you did since both you and your wife are in Canada and you submitted more than a year ago, well over the processing time posted on the CIC site.

molo5000 said:
@ job_seeker.. Yes, we are granted with our OWP, but I don't know what is the remarks yet! As I don't receive the letter yet from the CIC. We only know that OWP was granted when we talked to one of CIC agent last Wednesday! ;D

I'm hoping we got our first stage approval! :-*

tinkermarie

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teacherkerker said:
Tinkermarie i called cic they told me they will have something to tell me by June 2012.I have a friend that sent her papers for open permit and pr Sept 2011 and she got open permit issued Dec3.I pray that i am in that 9000 that will be granted Pr in 2012 . I really want initial stage approval . I am really disappointed that i have not receive Pr. I strongly feel that our Pr is around the corner.I believe that cic knows what they are doing and persons with Pending Pr i believe will have a long wait . Those in June who are still waiting on open permit their open permit and pr will be coming soon.
Hi teacherkerker, i am really frustrated as well, i just want the owp for now even if they will not give my pr approval i can wait but the owp all i wanted to have now. I called cic last week and told me to wait until march 2012. I am praying that if they give us our owp together with the pr interview too:) am just keep hoping..

Teacherkerker, please keep me posted whatever you will get an update from cic, we have the same timeline.

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
job_seeker said:
Hoping you did since both you and your wife are in Canada and you submitted more than a year ago, well over the processing time posted on the site.
Thanks for the encouragement, job_seeker! ;)

ayeh

Dec 9, 2011
deira said:
so sad.. went to service ontario to renew my ohip...

Besides "OPEN WORK PERMIT", we require:
Letter or Job Contract confirming:
-Employee's Occupation
-Employer (+employers name)situated in Ontario
-Employee will be working FULL TIME
-for atleast 6 MONTHS
-to specify begin & end date of employment

Really? So, means to say when you are not employed but has a Valid OWP we can't renew our healthcard? I read a lot that some go and renew their healthcard right away after they receive their OWP....How is that really????

does it mean after finding a new job.. I have to wait another 6months to renew my health card,, :(

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Some girls in Ontario was renewing their OHIO in the implied status, even unemployed.

I will email a person in Toronto that may help you guys. Im emailing her today and as soon as I get any answer I let you guys know.

In Bc just send a copy of your OWP and care card even expired to Victoria then they will send you a new care card. Just that!

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Strikenannies said:
Some girls in Ontario was renewing their OHIO in the implied status, even unemployed.

I will email a person in Toronto that may help you guys. Im emailing her today and as soon as I get any answer I let you guys know.

In Bc just send a copy of your OWP and care card even expired to Victoria then they will send you a new care card. Just that!
Like! ;)

chuchay

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Hi.I have a friend who can't submit her PR application because her previous employer is uncooperative and holding her up to get her ROE..Anyone here who was in the same situation and got approved for PR/OWP though you miss an ROE in your application?How did you go about it?Anyone who can help is very much appreciated ;D

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Let your friend call Service Canada. the employer should give the employee the ROE after leaving the employment within the first week of losing the job.

chuchay said:
Hi.I have a friend who can't submit her PR application because her previous employer is uncooperative and holding her up to get her ROE..Anyone here who was in the same situation and got approved for PR/OWP though you miss an ROE in your application?How did you go about it?Anyone who can help is very much appreciated ;D

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
chuchay said:
I never had experience like that with my previous employers. But I'm sure the nanny can ask the hrsdc or service canada for help in that matter. The service canada can ask ROE on nanny's behalf and it's every employers responsibility to provide one. It really sucks when you encounter such kind of employer, vey unprofessional. Shame on them! Hope it helps.

mja_AI

Oct 5, 2011
chuchay said:
just complete her T4 for the past 2 years or income tax..i didn't pass ROE cause my other employer doesn't know how to do it!!don't worry about ROE if the CIC request it then you really have to provide one...

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Expect the unexpected!!!

Three times I checked our mailbox today! On the third time, exactly the post deliverer was on our mailbox, sorting the mail he should deliver!

Now.. It is on my hand! The document from Vegreville, dated December 05, 2011.

And a document from Etobicoke, dated December 08, 2011.

From Vegreville stated that: Your application for your WORK PERMIT and a WORK PERMIT for your spouse have been approved. (I'm wonder why there is no remarks and the expiration date of OWP was not noted!)

But.. the second letter from Etobicoke was more excited!!!

It is stated here that: I am please to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled on December 19, 2011. (by next week! wow!!!)

HARVI TODA, ELOHIM!!! TODA LA EL!!! ;D :-* ;D :-* ;D

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
molo5000 said:
Expect the unexpected!!!

Three times I checked our mailbox today! On the third time, exactly the post deliverer was on our mailbox, sorting the mail he should deliver!

Now.. It is on my hand! The document from Vegreville, dated December 05, 2011.

And a document from Etobicoke, dated December 08, 2011.

From Vegreville stated that: Your application for your WORK PERMIT and a WORK PERMIT for your spouse have been approved. (I'm wonder why there is no remarks and the expiration date of OWP was not noted!)

But.. the second letter from Etobicoke was more excited!!!

It is stated here that: I am please to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled on December 19, 2011. (by next week! wow!!!)

HARVI TODA, ELOHIM!!! TODA LA EL!!! ;D :-* ;D :-* ;D
molo5000 said:
@ Ebony.. Yes, me and my wife apply for OWP & PR together, but me as principal applicant. I don't think she will be needed another medical as she finished her program too last November 2010, and there is no advice or apdate from CIC that she need to go a medical exam.
My ecas change last Wednesday, 2 days after I learned that our OWP were approved..
And one more thing, I think we have our PR easily, what I mean like single applicant. Because we don't have dependant back home to take or with in our application! So no reason to delay in our PR assessment. Again, this is only my perception on our case. Hope it will be! ;D
And it happends! Thank you so much, LORD! :-* :-* :-*