Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Strikenannies said:
For who is criticizing my petition and my efforts to help US caregivers...Here is a answer for a few messages that I have been receiving.

I received this:

"Hi Strikenannies! ... In my opinion we do not have to make a big voice about our open work permits anymore as CIC is issuing open work permits faster as a pilot project. I think the most highlightet topic should be faster permenent resident application prosess and family reunification.
Hope you will bring your concideration regarding the above.
keep in touch
cheers"

Here is my answer:

HI,

Thanks for your message.

The problem it's that i can't stop this petition and just start another one. When I started this petition the immigration wasn't issuing Open work permit for just fews caregivers, most singles..

Maybe this petition helped they start to issue open work permits or this pilot project...maybe not. Have you thought about it?

And maybe if I just let it go the CIC will stop to work in the live in caregiver program, the government started to work in our application only because we are pushing them for months...I have been emailing Jason kenney almost every day for 7 months already.

Other thing, I'm just a caregiver. I'm not a laywer or a activist. I just want to help to make a better program for EVERYONE. It's not because few of us got the open work permit that means now we have to fight for other issue. There are some girls that applied last may/2010 that didn't receive anything. And them? Who will fight for them?

We have to reunite our strength and together we will gain something...It's not because you pass a phase in your process that means that the problems are fixed...it's not!

I'm sorry for being a little straight forward but I'm trying my best.

If you want you can start a petition. why don't you start one then?

Good luck

Strike Nannies

Please! If you have any opinion and concerns about my work to try to make this program better...before email me, see what you had done to try to help too, second don't ask me to do things for you, GO AND DO IT! I'm tired for being a modern slave and because of it I'm trying to help, if you are lazy and doesn't want to get any responsibility about our fight, please do not spend your time emailing and telling me what to do. I do my best...wrong or right...I DO SOMEthing!!!!

Sorry guys, but I have been receiving a lot of email from people saying for me just to change the petition or my ideas. I"M NOT!!! Most of them never did anything to help and now that got their open work permit they think the fight is over for the first stage...but it's not!
chill out maybe one of ur emails is from a cic staff since theyv been monitoring this forum too... :-[ :-[ :-[
anyways thanks for initiating the petition.. i believe that cic made the pilot project to make us quiet.. :mad: :mad: :mad:

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
lyvly said:
hi molo5000.jus a suggestion..i think you forgot to include an essential required data to complete your spreadsheet.. the Marital Status.. it matters ,ey?
@ lyvly.. BTW, what is yours? ;D

miseria

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
lyvly said:
chill out maybe one of ur emails is from a cic staff since theyv been monitoring this forum too... :-[ :-[ :-[
anyways thanks for initiating the petition.. i believe that cic made the pilot project to make us quiet.. :mad: :mad: :mad:
really?! this forum is monitored? pastilan! naunsa na lage oi! jamajama rman na cla oi

Kyberxs27

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Montreal, Quebec Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
molo5000 said:
@ Ebony.. Yes, me and my wife apply for OWP & PR together, but me as principal applicant. I don't think she will be needed another medical as she finished her program too last November 2010, and there is no advice or apdate from CIC that she need to go a medical exam.
My ecas change last Wednesday, 2 days after I learned that our OWP were approved..
And one more thing, I think we have our PR easily, what I mean like single applicant. Because we don't have dependant back home to take or with in our application! So no reason to delay in our PR assessment. Again, this is only my perception on our case. Hope it will be! ;D
hi guys! i've been reading your posts and comments and then suddenly popped into my mind to call the cic 127 to check my application.. i am feb 2011 applicant and was approved just today Dec 11,2011.
but i wasnt so excited since my husbands application for OWP didnt get any reply from 127 taht his owp had been approved.
He is only under the LiVe in caregiver program for almost 16 mos and he is included in my PR application and he applied for OWP separately. What d'ya think guys? should i wait or talk to an agent? please help!

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Kyberxs27 said:
hi guys! i've been reading your posts and comments and then suddenly popped into my mind to call the cic 127 to check my application.. i am feb 2011 applicant and was approved just today Dec 11,2011.
but i wasnt so excited since my husbands application for OWP didnt get any reply from 127 taht his owp had been approved.
He is only under the LiVe in caregiver program for almost 16 mos and he is included in my PR application and he applied for OWP separately. What d'ya think guys? should i wait or talk to an agent? please help!
@ Kyberxs27.. Congratulations to you! ;)

Just a clarification on your post.. So you are the principal applicant on your PR application.
What I don't understand is you said that your husband applied his OWP seperately to you, ..while he was just 16 months under the program? ::)
..or he was just 16 months under the program when you applied your PR with him, so you don't include him on your application in OWP?

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Kyberxs27 said:
If He doesn't receive a OWP with yours, He should apply for a OWP. He just have to send a copy of your OWP with his application. he has the right to received one as your husband. He should not apply for PR under lcp as a 1st applicant. He will have 2 applications in CIC if he do it.

Congratulations!

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
THANK YOU Strikenannies!!!!
Who got their OWP just don't want to think about us, applicants 2010 who DIDN'T receive OWP yet.
We HAVE to make a big voice about our open work permits, because we didn't receive it and waiting 16-17 month!!!!
Ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Strikenannies said:
For who is criticizing my petition and my efforts to help US caregivers...Here is a answer for a few messages that I have been receiving.

I received this:

"Hi Strikenannies! ... In my opinion we do not have to make a big voice about our open work permits anymore as CIC is issuing open work permits faster as a pilot project. I think the most highlightet topic should be faster permenent resident application prosess and family reunification.
keep in touch
cheers"

Here is my answer:

HI,

Thanks for your message.

The problem it's that i can't stop this petition and just start another one. When I started this petition the immigration wasn't issuing Open work permit for just fews caregivers, most singles..

Maybe this petition helped they start to issue open work permits or this pilot project...maybe not. Have you thought about it?

And maybe if I just let it go the CIC will stop to work in the live in caregiver program, the government started to work in our application only because we are pushing them for months...I have been emailing Jason kenney almost every day for 7 months already.

Other thing, I'm just a caregiver. I'm not a laywer or a activist. I just want to help to make a better program for EVERYONE. It's not because few of us got the open work permit that means now we have to fight for other issue. There are some girls that applied last may/2010 that didn't receive anything. And them? Who will fight for them?

We have to reunite our strength and together we will gain something...It's not because you pass a phase in your process that means that the problems are fixed...it's not!

Good luck

Strike Nannies

Please! If you have any opinion and concerns about my work to try to make this program better...before email me, see what you had done to try to help too, second don't ask me to do things for you, GO AND DO IT! I'm tired for being a modern slave and because of it I'm trying to help, if you are lazy and doesn't want to get any responsibility about our fight, please do not spend your time emailing and telling me what to do. I do my best...wrong or right...I DO SOMEthing!!!!

Sorry guys, but I have been receiving a lot of email from people saying for me just to change the petition or my ideas. I"M NOT!!! Most of them never did anything to help and now that got their open work permit they think the fight is over for the first stage...but it's not!

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
:) :) :)
And don't forget guys, this topic called "Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June 2010 timeline" 8)
Just jocking :D :D :D

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
Strikenannies said:

I received this:

keep in touch
cheers"

Here is my answer:

HI,

Thanks for your message.

Good luck

Strike Nannies

strikenannies, were just here to support for the better of the program and of course, were all waiting beacuse this waiting and processing times really sucks!!! and to those who think that receiving open work permit is done with the issue, yes, strikenannies is correct, IT'S NOT!!!

its just a start of our long way waiting to be with our loved ones. to all my forumers, who willing to support everyone, thank you and more power to us!!!

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
lyvly said:
DEFINITELY CORRECT!!!!

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
ayeh said:
Thank you EbonyIvory :)..Yes they received my application July 8,2010. I was so excited already thou I haven't had yet, atleast I can see hope in there :).. when did you get your OWP? Congrats!!! I'm happy for you :)..By the way what is pilot project owp?
@ ayeh
Thank you too!!!
I got mine 4, Dec, 11.
The pilot project OWP doesnt mean you got the first stage approval.
To be approved in principle it still takes 17-18 months after submiting the application for OWP and PR.
Pls check your OWP below down the remarks what it says "pending LIC APR or initial approval."
Lets keep praying on our applications since CIC is working on applications received up to 4 June, 2010. :)

Kyberxs27

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Montreal, Quebec Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
molo5000 said:
@ Kyberxs27.. Congratulations to you! ;)

Just a clarification on your post.. So you are the principal applicant on your PR application.
What I don't understand is you said that your husband applied his OWP seperately to you, ..while he was just 16 months under the program? ::)
..or he was just 16 months under the program when you applied your PR with him, so you don't include him on your application in OWP?
Thanks for giving time @molo.
I am the Principal Applicant, my husband came august 2010 under the LCP, We submit our application for PR on February 2011 as well as our OWP.
but he filled up a separate form for OWP and paid $150 even if his only 16 mos in the program.
Does it makes sense? or we did the wrong move?

Kyberxs27

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Montreal, Quebec Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strikenannies said:
If He doesn't receive a OWP with yours, He should apply for a OWP. He just have to send a copy of your OWP with his application. he has the right to received one as your husband. He should not apply for PR under lcp as a 1st applicant. He will have 2 applications in CIC if he do it.

Congratulations!
Thanks Strikenannies!
He did applied for OWP the same time as mine.
And he also didnt bother to apply for PR since he in included in my application.

ayeh

Dec 9, 2011
EbonyIvory said:
@ ayeh
Thank you too!!!
I got mine 4, Dec, 11.
The pilot project OWP doesnt mean you got the first stage approval.
To be approved in principle it still takes 17-18 months after submiting the application for OWP and PR.
Pls check your OWP below down the remarks what it says "pending LIC APR or initial approval."
Lets keep praying on our applications since CIC is working on applications received up to 4 June, 2010. :)
@Ebony- goodluck to you, hope you will find better job. I actually call the hotline 18882422100-1-2-7 last night and said my work permit has been approved Dec 11,2011. I will probably get it in the mail anytime this week eh?..since I'm a june 2010 applicant I hope that s the first stage of approval.

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys I am December 31, 2010 applicant. I got my OWP issued December 10. I just called and confirmed it before I posted it. its not first stage of approval though