NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
ayeh said:
Thank you :), I'm crossing my finger guys, hopefully I will get it this week..that would be the best gift ever this christmas, especially I'm having baby on the end of January nxt yr, Means I can renew my healthcard before my duedate.

congrats ayeh for your baby. too, it really is the best christmas gift ever!

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to all who got good news! May we all have a very merry Christmas! For those who are still waiting, have faith GOD IS GREAT & MERCIFUL!!!

teacherkerker

Nov 11, 2010
Tinkermarie i called cic they told me they will have something to tell me by June 2012.I have a friend that sent her papers for open permit and pr Sept 2011 and she got open permit issued Dec3.I pray that i am in that 9000 that will be granted Pr in 2012 . I really want initial stage approval . I am really disappointed that i have not receive Pr. I strongly feel that our Pr is around the corner.I believe that cic knows what they are doing and persons with Pending Pr i believe will have a long wait . Those in June who are still waiting on open permit their open permit and pr will be coming soon.

canela

Jun 24, 2010
@ strikenannies,

Thank u, u're doing a great job!!!
God bless u!!

Strikenannies said:
For who is criticizing my petition and my efforts to help US caregivers...Here is a answer for a few messages that I have been receiving.

I received this:

"Hi Strikenannies! ... In my opinion we do not have to make a big voice about our open work permits anymore as CIC is issuing open work permits faster as a pilot project. I think the most highlightet topic should be faster permenent resident application prosess and family reunification.
Hope you will bring your concideration regarding the above.
keep in touch
cheers"

Here is my answer:

HI,

Thanks for your message.

The problem it's that i can't stop this petition and just start another one. When I started this petition the immigration wasn't issuing Open work permit for just fews caregivers, most singles..

Maybe this petition helped they start to issue open work permits or this pilot project...maybe not. Have you thought about it?

And maybe if I just let it go the CIC will stop to work in the live in caregiver program, the government started to work in our application only because we are pushing them for months...I have been emailing Jason kenney almost every day for 7 months already.

Other thing, I'm just a caregiver. I'm not a laywer or a activist. I just want to help to make a better program for EVERYONE. It's not because few of us got the open work permit that means now we have to fight for other issue. There are some girls that applied last may/2010 that didn't receive anything. And them? Who will fight for them?

We have to reunite our strength and together we will gain something...It's not because you pass a phase in your process that means that the problems are fixed...it's not!

I'm sorry for being a little straight forward but I'm trying my best.

If you want you can start a petition. why don't you start one then?

Good luck

Strike Nannies

Please! If you have any opinion and concerns about my work to try to make this program better...before email me, see what you had done to try to help too, second don't ask me to do things for you, GO AND DO IT! I'm tired for being a modern slave and because of it I'm trying to help, if you are lazy and doesn't want to get any responsibility about our fight, please do not spend your time emailing and telling me what to do. I do my best...wrong or right...I DO SOMEthing!!!!

Sorry guys, but I have been receiving a lot of email from people saying for me just to change the petition or my ideas. I"M NOT!!! Most of them never did anything to help and now that got their open work permit they think the fight is over for the first stage...but it's not!

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Kyberxs27 said:
Thanks for giving time @ molo.
I am the Principal Applicant, my husband came august 2010 under the LCP, We submit our application for PR on February 2011 as well as our OWP.
but he filled up a separate form for OWP and paid $150 even if his only 16 mos in the program.
Does it makes sense? or we did the wrong move?
Kyberxs27 said:
He did applied for OWP the same time as mine.
And he also didnt bother to apply for PR since he in included in my application.
@ Kyberxs27.. But you mailed on the same envelop? (The PR application and his OWP in seperate form).
If that is what you did, so we are with my wife! When we apply our PR and OWP, we mailed in the same envelop, all the payment are together. And me as a principal applicant. My wife was just 18 months in the program. And this is also actually gave me a problem to think, that maybe because of this our application were delayed. Or if I got my OWP, she does not as she were just 18 months when we submited our application.
But all of this were been answered last week, as we are granted our OWP together!

I can't answer if you did a wrong move or not!

If he submitted his OWP on different envelop.. So there is alot of scenario that could be happend! Maybe your husband will be question by CIC on submitting a OWP application EARLY! Unless VO who assessed his application is the same VO who assessed your PR application, considered you as his main applicant, or look or check on your PR application.
It is better that HE call the CIC and talk to one of their agent. Ask if their is any problem in his application, or papers he submitted. And explain his situation from the time he submitted his OWP application. If he is not satisfied with the answer of an agent, he can call again and talk to different agent. ..As agent usually have different answer!

Goodluck to both of you! ;)

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
cardcraw said:
Hi guys I am December 31, 2010 applicant. I got my OWP issued December 10. I just called and confirmed it before I posted it. its not first stage of approval though
Congratulations cardcraw! ;)
Well, they granted your piece too! ;D

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
ayeh said:
@ Ebony- goodluck to you, hope you will find better job. I actually call the hotline 18882422100-1-2-7 last night and said my work permit has been approved Dec 11,2011. I will probably get it in the mail anytime this week eh?..since I'm a june 2010 applicant I hope that s the first stage of approval.
Congratulations ayeh! ;)

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
So was your OWP granted because you're given the first stage approval? You submitted your PR app in May 2010 so yours probably is after the first stage.

molo5000 said:
@ Kyberxs27.. But you mailed on the same envelop? (The PR application and his OWP in seperate form).
If that is what you did, so we are with my wife! When we apply our PR and OWP, we mailed in the same envelop, all the payment are together. And me as a principal applicant. My wife was just 18 months in the program. And this is also actually gave me a problem to think, that maybe because of this our application were delayed. Or if I got my OWP, she does not as she were just 18 months when we submited our application.
But all of this were been answered last week, as we are granted our OWP together!

I can't answer if you did a wrong move or not!

If he submitted his OWP on different envelop.. So there is alot of scenario that could be happend! Maybe your husband will be question by CIC on submitting a OWP application EARLY! Unless VO who assessed his application is the same VO who assessed your PR application, considered you as his main applicant, or look or check on your PR application.
It is better that HE call the CIC and talk to one of their agent. Ask if their is any problem in his application, or papers he submitted. And explain his situation from the time he submitted his OWP application. If he is not satisfied with the answer of an agent, he can call again and talk to different agent. ..As agent usually have different answer!

Goodluck to both of you! ;)

deira

Sep 27, 2011
so sad.. went to service ontario to renew my ohip...

Besides "OPEN WORK PERMIT", we require:
Letter or Job Contract confirming:
-Employee's Occupation
-Employer (+employers name)situated in Ontario
-Employee will be working FULL TIME
-for atleast 6 MONTHS
-to specify begin & end date of employment

does it mean after finding a new job.. I have to wait another 6months to renew my health card,, :(

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
job_seeker said:
So was your OWP granted because you're given the first stage approval? You submitted your PR app in May 2010 so yours probably is after the first stage.
@ job_seeker.. Yes, we are granted with our OWP, but I don't know what is the remarks yet! As I don't receive the letter yet from the CIC. We only know that OWP was granted when we talked to one of CIC agent last Wednesday! ;D

I'm hoping we got our first stage approval! :-*

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
deira said:
so sad.. went to service ontario to renew my ohip...

Besides "OPEN WORK PERMIT", we require:
Letter or Job Contract confirming:
-Employee's Occupation
-Employer (+employers name)situated in Ontario
-Employee will be working FULL TIME
-for atleast 6 MONTHS
-to specify begin & end date of employment

does it mean after finding a new job.. I have to wait another 6months to renew my health card,, :(
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: