+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Mrs. Just Tiis

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
honeysweetie said:
No I'm not on implied status. Actually my current WP is valid until 2013 now they gave me OWP valid til 2015.
OK THANKS!!!

THEN I GUESS ALL 2011 APPLICANTS WILL BE GIVEN OWP REGARDLESS IF ON IMPLIED STATUS OR NOT.

Mrs. Just Tiis

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Jepoy0424 said:
2 of my friends are not on implied status nor their work permit is about to expire because they renewed it b4 they applied for PR and OWP. their work permit will expire on 2013 but they already recieved their owp.

THANKS JEPOY! IM SURE YOURS WILL COME REALLY SOON ;)

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Shelleonn said:
After 8 days i finally recieve my owp valid for 1 yr same as my passport my remarks temporary resident status maintained as per R183 application for permanent resident status has recieve initial approval

Congrats!

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
I have a friend, sept. 2010 applicant, got her owp in the mail today issued dec 4, 2011.
She told me the remarks in her owp is this:

Valid until 2015( which is the exp
Of her passport)
New passpory needed for further extension.

She's asking me what does that mean.., isaid it's something new...
Dies anybody have the same remark like that?

kablas99

Star Member
Dec 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
UPDATE : AUG 16, 2011
Nomination.....
OWP : DEC 10, 2011
AOR Received.
AIP : FEB 6, 2013
File Transfer...
LC2 KIT MARCH 4, 2013
Med's Request
LC2 : Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
LC2 : Dec 5 2013
Interview........
LC1 : Feb.12, 2014 Landed Immigrant Status
Passport Req..
LC2 : Jan 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 : WAITING
LANDED..........
LC1 : Waiting
EbonyIvory said:
Hi ayeh
Most of June 2010 applicants have not received the pilot project OWP.
I guess bcoz their applications are just right at the corner to approve in principle.
Im the one who is the first line among the June 2010 applicants got that OWP.
Which date CIC received your application?
@ibonyIvory..Maybe you are..we hope for the best for everybody..hope no more bad agenda from CIC...because it is very frustrating and hard to accept..I just pray that my health is always in gud shape , especially my dependents, MERRY XMAS TO EVERYONE....

stress_27

Star Member
May 27, 2011
JUst received my OWP valid until October 2012....
CONDITIONS: Unless authorised, must not attend any educational institution or take any academic, professional or vocational training course. MUST leave canada by October 2012.

REMARKS: Temporary Resident Status Maintained as Per R183 (6).
Pending LIC APR

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs. Just Tiis said:
That's a useful info- that the 1 2 7 update doesn't always reflect the actual status - it gives hope to some with a similar cases.

This just my opinion: You can always resign from your current employer if you wish, just give them 2 weeks notice. I know you have a sense of professionalism, but in this case, you have to do what you have to do, if you think it is more beneficial to you and your family fopr you to find a better paying job, which you are now free to do, why suck it up?

These are facts :

On the work permit, it says you are not allowed to attend any educational instituion unles authorized... That is why you need to apply for a study permit shld you wish to updrade your skills. I have a study permit myself.

You must leave Canada upon work permit's expiration date - this is standard wordings, it means you need to renew it before it expires.

AND I COMPLETELY AGREE, WE MUST CONTINUE OUR PETITION FOR FASTER FAMILY REUNIFICATION.
Wish I could get a study permit but unfortunately my work time doesn't permits me. Anyway, thanks for the encouragement but within the two months that I have been working with them it's kinda rewarding and there's contentment because of their generosity and kindness and the fact that I'm receiving above above above minimum wages because I am a driver and it didn't get too high driving insurance fee for them because of I'm a driver for almost 12 years since I first got my DL in Phils, in Europe, in BC and here in Ontario that's why she doesn't want me to go. They hired me because of my driving so I'm still on the flows until I will get my PR and hoping doesn't take that long as compared to those 2010 applicants.

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
are the 2011 lics who got owp are all single applicants or some are married. my cousin is oct 2011 but married. we are wondering if she'll be getting hers sometime soon. tnx

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
sarah cunanan said:
are the 2011 lics who got owp are all single applicants or some are married. my cousin is oct 2011 but married. we are wondering if she'll be getting hers sometime soon. tnx
I know 2 married applicants with kids and spouse on their application got their owp last dec 3 2011. They applied aug and oct 2011. They still both have valid work permit until next 2 years when they receive their owp.

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
kablas99 said:
@ ibonyIvory..Maybe you are..we hope for the best for everybody..hope no more bad agenda from CIC...because it is very frustrating and hard to accept..I just pray that my health is always in gud shape , especially my dependents, MERRY XMAS TO EVERYONE....
Hi kablas
"Maybe you are...?" You scare me with those words.
I know you didnt mean it. :)
Hows your applicaion going?

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
EbonyIvory said:
Hi kablas
"Maybe you are...?" You scare me with those words.
I know you didnt mean it. :)
Hows your applicaion going?
Lol that's funny. Hope all is well.
I'm being patient with the result of my application and I don't know how long I can handle this while everybody else is getting OWP. Patient patient patient ..... *sigh*

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Berry11 said:
Congrats!
Thanks i only got my owp today im still waiting for the other first stage approval letter,it didnt come together,can i ask you something?in that first stage approval letter does it mention something about our lc2? How's your family application did you ask cic if they sent their file to the visa office back home?

Mrs. Just Tiis

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
honeysweetie said:
Wish I could get a study permit but unfortunately my work time doesn't permits me. Anyway, thanks for the encouragement but within the two months that I have been working with them it's kinda rewarding and there's contentment because of their generosity and kindness and the fact that I'm receiving above above above minimum wages because I am a driver and it didn't get too high driving insurance fee for them because of I'm a driver for almost 12 years since I first got my DL in Phils, in Europe, in BC and here in Ontario that's why she doesn't want me to go. They hired me because of my driving so I'm still on the flows until I will get my PR and hoping doesn't take that long as compared to those 2010 applicants.
ALL THE BEST!!! :)

ayeh

Dec 9, 2011
EbonyIvory said:
Hi ayeh
Most of June 2010 applicants have not received the pilot project OWP.
I guess bcoz their applications are just right at the corner to approve in principle.
Im the one who is the first line among the June 2010 applicants got that OWP.
Which date CIC received your application?
congratulation and goodluck, finally you got it :)...CIC received my application July 8,2010 and start processing it Sep 16,2010. I called today and the agent said, hopefully middle of january i will be approved...( keep waiting :( ).

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
Shelleonn said:
Thanks i only got my owp today im still waiting for the other first stage approval letter,it didnt come together,can i ask you something?in that first stage approval letter does it mention something about our lc2? How's your family application did you ask cic if they sent their file to the visa office back home?
Shelleon you are going to received a copy notice of lc2 kit sent to your dependants in the Philippines from Canadian Embassy in Manila once your dependants received the kit, so just wait.